</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB .22 LR Bolt Action
by Cuz-Pat. 04/23/24 09:19 PM
Iso Henry Golden boy
by AustinC. 04/23/24 08:32 PM
Basketball goal.... Free
by longshot. 04/23/24 06:18 PM
FS: Henry Single Shot
by Ron A.. 04/23/24 05:41 PM
Honda Foreman 4WD
by eeua90. 04/23/24 01:35 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:46 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
104 registered members (blazer625, Brownitsdown, Skillet, crocker, Ryano, Buckwheat, aubigmac, HDS64, XVIII, Brian_C, hue, mdf, NoHuntin, twaldrop4, BD, Shane99, MarkAlan, GrandSlam, nate409, WEMOhunter, AU338MAG, outdoorguy88, Irishguy, CarbonClimber1, Whiskey9, 7PTSPREAD, Gizmo76, trailmix, bates2rw, BuckRidge17, hunter84, Squadron77, desertdog, dquick1, Copes, Mully, Paint Rock 00, jsubrett6, Beer Belly, alhawk, Justice, Ron A., BradB, coldtrail, Gobble4me757, NVM1031, 007, joe sixpack, mathews prostaff, CeeHawk37, Hoytdad10, Whild_Bill, doublefistful, fish_blackbass, Backwards cowboy, TWS1215, georgiaboy1970, Parker243, pkcole, fingers, Joe4majors, JohnG, DHW, billrv, bamafarmer, MarkCollin, centralala, kyles, BrowningGuy88, Skullworks, DoeMaster, Morris, 300gr, Turkeyneck78, Gut Pile 32, sethjamtoe, olemossy, Cuz-Pat, BPI, PourIron12, courseup, AU7MM08, HHSyelper, need2hunt, Mulcher, bamaeyedoc, akbejeepin, BrandonClark, specialk, GHTiger10, M48scout, lukecc, wk2hnt, gastoka, fur_n_feathers, 9 invisible), 540 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1097309
10/02/14 05:10 AM
10/02/14 05:10 AM
CENTRAL ALABAMA
K
KHOOKS Offline
8 point
KHOOKS  Offline
8 point
K
CENTRAL ALABAMA
I had a red-tailed boa that got a mouth full of aspen chips when he struck at a mouse. It clogged him up and we had to put him down after a few years of not eating. Anyhow, I call a exotic pet place (vet). I was setting in the engineers office for the company I worked for and my opening words to the lady on the other end of the line went like this. Yes, I have a erotic pet (not exotic pet) that has got a mouth full of aspen chips. It is a red-tailed boa. At first I didn't catch what I had said but the engineer did and he fell out laughing so had that I ended up hang up on the lady at the place and never called them back.

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: KHOOKS] #1097773
10/02/14 12:11 PM
10/02/14 12:11 PM
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
O
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67 Offline
10 point
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67  Offline
10 point
O
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
I am the guy that sent the dirty text to my wife that my daughter read.Enough said crazy

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1097876
10/02/14 02:08 PM
10/02/14 02:08 PM
Castleberry
big_buck_down79 Offline
8 point
big_buck_down79  Offline
8 point
Castleberry
When I was around 15 or 16, I got one of those summer colds that sticks with you for a while and keeps you congested as hell...one night I woke up around 2:30 or so and could not breathe...I headed to the kitchen to get some medicine to take...in our old house, when you left my room there was a hallway that went to the dining room...the kitchen was to the right, and the living room was to the left...you had a full view of the living room when you got to the end of the hall (this is important)...when I got to the end of the hallway, there on the couch was mama, and daddy was trying to tear the bearings out of it...I made a quick right turn to the kitchen and started making all kind of noise just so they would know I was there...as I was looking through the medicine cabinet, here comes daddy into the kitchen asking me if I needed any help finding anything...the only words I could get out of my mouth were "don't touch me right now"...I couldn't look either one of them in the eye for a few days after that.

I once flirted with danger...but then danger got clingy.
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: Vulkanman] #1097880
10/02/14 02:12 PM
10/02/14 02:12 PM
Brierfield
Beadlescomb Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Beadlescomb  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Brierfield

Originally Posted By: Vulkanman
This didn't happen to me, but it's hilarious. Ed C. was raised on a dairy farm & as a young teen he made an amazing discovery about certain curiosities of newly weaned calves while taking a leak one day.
He was in a barn enjoying his new friend's talents when his dad came in & caught him, he froze, the calf wouldn't stop & his dad went literally to his knees in laughter.
He had to think of something so Ed yells at him "you just go ahead & laugh while this thing eats me up!"
He spent about half an hour trying to convince his dad that he was innocent & that he'd been attacked by the calf, then the rest of the day begging him not to tell his mother.

Damn don't believe I would have told that

We will burn that bridge when we get there
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: OcToBeRDrEaMiN67] #1097884
10/02/14 02:14 PM
10/02/14 02:14 PM
Al
M
metalmessiah Offline
12 point
metalmessiah  Offline
12 point
M
Al
Originally Posted By: OcToBeRDrEaMiN67
I am the guy that sent the dirty text to my wife that my daughter read.Enough said crazy

I bet you Ron White would pay you a king's ransom for that story. I dont know how I missed it the first time around but I read it today & laughed myself to tears. high five your daughter for me laugh

Go with the flow and you will end up down the drain!
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: daniel white] #1097893
10/02/14 02:21 PM
10/02/14 02:21 PM
alex city
oakachoy Offline
12 point
oakachoy  Offline
12 point
alex city
Originally Posted By: daniel white
Aww, man I got some good ones sure is a lot of typing though.

Excuse the grammer

When I was 18, I went on a beach vacation for the first time ever with my girlfriend "now wife" family. They had a Condo down there that they went to ever year, It was called the Shores, now it the Escapes. Anyway, it only had two bedrooms, one with 2 full beds and one master room, they was both up stairs. So I told my in-laws that I would sleep on the couch down stairs, BUT nooooo they insisted that I sleep upstairs they trusted me and there daughter, that we could just wear pajamas and sleep in separate beds. HE HE HE, well it didn't exactly go down like that. About the third or fourth morning there, Southwire calls me for a job interview, well my phone is down stairs and I am up stairs, trying to burn the bearings out of it. So my MIL being the nice lady she is, does the ole no knock method. Well she saw a sight she didn't want to see, she drops my phone and takes off hollering and running. So hell I couldn't waste what energy I done used, so I finished what I was doing, got on the phone got a interview set up and went down to face some PISSED OFF parents. Ahh the good ole days.

Same deal at my parents house, Parents were gone and came home early when my dad opened the door I jumped up and slammed it, I thought he was trying to push his way in! I looked up and had his head caught in the door. He was not a happy camper crazy

WM Hunter "Trump literally sacrificed himself, his family and all of his businesses for this country.
He literally is a true American hero. And True American Patriot - warts and all."
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: big_buck_down79] #1098002
10/02/14 03:28 PM
10/02/14 03:28 PM
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Shaw Offline
Administrator
Shaw  Offline
Administrator
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Originally Posted By: big_buck_down79
When I was around 15 or 16, I got one of those summer colds that sticks with you for a while and keeps you congested as hell...one night I woke up around 2:30 or so and could not breathe...I headed to the kitchen to get some medicine to take...in our old house, when you left my room there was a hallway that went to the dining room...the kitchen was to the right, and the living room was to the left...you had a full view of the living room when you got to the end of the hall (this is important)...when I got to the end of the hallway, there on the couch was mama, and daddy was trying to tear the bearings out of it...I made a quick right turn to the kitchen and started making all kind of noise just so they would know I was there...as I was looking through the medicine cabinet, here comes daddy into the kitchen asking me if I needed any help finding anything...the only words I could get out of my mouth were "don't touch me right now"...I couldn't look either one of them in the eye for a few days after that.

At least he wasn't imitating a starving Ethiopian. rofl

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Captain Woodrow F. Call

ShawBuilt Custom Bowstrings
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: Shaw] #1098014
10/02/14 03:34 PM
10/02/14 03:34 PM
Castleberry
big_buck_down79 Offline
8 point
big_buck_down79  Offline
8 point
Castleberry

Originally Posted By: Shaw

Things could have always been worse I guess laugh

I once flirted with danger...but then danger got clingy.
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: Driveby] #1098018
10/02/14 03:37 PM
10/02/14 03:37 PM
haleyville al,
D
dnolen Offline
10 point
dnolen  Offline
10 point
D
haleyville al,
Originally Posted By: Driveby
No sir!!!!! She done that on her own and Delmer can vouch for it. The part we DID put her up to though was bringing the booster seat and kiddy menu. grin
lol this is true . I was their ford that one

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1098692
10/03/14 05:47 AM
10/03/14 05:47 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Back when everybody was carrying Nextels and talking with two-way all the time, I would routinely let my wife get in line somewhere and loudly say into the phone "Did you fart??" I can't believe most people don't keep their phones on vibrate only. The ONLY time mine is off vibrate is during the night (in case we get an emergency call).

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: Shaw] #1098915
10/03/14 08:54 AM
10/03/14 08:54 AM
Pike County, AL
Fuzzy_Bunny Offline
Booner
Fuzzy_Bunny  Offline
Booner
Pike County, AL
Originally Posted By: Shaw

Or even worse: She could have been going at it like a starving ethiopian.

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1098954
10/03/14 09:40 AM
10/03/14 09:40 AM
F
ford150man Offline
Old Mossy Horns
ford150man  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
F
Back about 20 years ago me and these two ole boys I worked with all lived within 1/4 mile of each other and we were all about 21-23 years old. One of the boys, Dale, was new and me and Byron didn't know him real well. Just what we'd learned from work. Anyway, my brother lived next door to me and told me one evening that this young girl, 14 years old, that lived up the street had gotten pregnant and ran off and got married to some guy about 23 years old. At work the next day, I asked Byron and Dale if they had heard about it. Told them I couldn't remember the girl's name but said she was the cute young girl, shoulder length brown hair, etc... After describing her and going on to say that a girl that young had no business spreading her legs, and whoever was fooling with her needed shot, etc... Dale, the new guy, speaks up and informed me that was his wife. He was dead serious. Turned out he was the 23 year old she was fooling around with. Byron nearly threw up from laughing so hard while I just looked at Dale and said, "well".

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1099325
10/03/14 05:01 PM
10/03/14 05:01 PM
limestone al
scrape Offline
10 point
scrape  Offline
10 point
limestone al
it was early fall right before my 40th birthday, when my boss at the office put me in charge of the Williams merger. The Williams were steeped in tradition and ivy leauge edidcate. If I was going to close this deal it would mean relearning how to fine dine with the uppper elite. I did everything possible, I learned proper mannerisms at 5 star resturants. instead of coon hunting I studied the traditions of fox hunting on horses. Finally success was near and the Williams verbal agreed to the merger. For my 40th birthday the entire office celebrated my achiement by taking me to one of those fancy chinese buffets. I wanted to sample all of the asian seafood treasures of the orient. all of the office girls and guys were there to congratulate me. after work I was heading home to have a small party with my family when my boss called and said I needed to drop by the office to sighn the Williams contract on his desk. while heading to the office I could feel all those asian sea creatures pawing at my stomach, I knew I didn't have much time. arriving at the office I could barely get out of the car without letting my inards loose. my bosses desk was in the middle of the dark office, if I could just make it to the light switch at the back I could find the bathroom. the pain was unbearable and I knew my only hope was the garbage can in front of his desk since it was dark and I was the only one there. Immediatly upon stumbling into the can I dropped my pants down to my knees when the first explosion came as I was bending down to the can. It was instant pleasure with a nasty sweet aroma. as the cannon fired a second burst the lights came on and I heard 30 people yell "SURPRIZE". I saw the entire office staff behind the desk including my family and the WIlliams. As I straddled the small can with my junk sticking up in the air three more blast sounded. I looked in horror at the contract sitting on the desk and brown stained cake. I knew then that I did not hit the can on that first eruption. my emotions also erupted, I had feelings of shame and relief at the same time, what a way to seal the deal and go over the hill at the same time.

names and situations have been altered for secrecy and drama.

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1099348
10/03/14 05:26 PM
10/03/14 05:26 PM
Cullman, AL
R
Ryano Online IMG_0051.GIF
10 point
Ryano  Online IMG_0051.GIF
10 point
R
Cullman, AL
I bet the Williams were a wee bit surprised. I laughed so hard my side hurts and my eyes are wet.

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1099473
10/04/14 02:57 AM
10/04/14 02:57 AM
Glendale, FL
W
WhiteCityHunter Offline
6 point
WhiteCityHunter  Offline
6 point
W
Glendale, FL
This happened to a friend of mine. He had just started dating a girl and she asked him to go to church with her and her parents. So he goes to church with them. Her dad was a hardass and didn't put up with much and even less when it came to his daughter. So the dad insists that my buddy sit between him and his wife, with the girlfriend 9n the end. This is an old country church in Statesboro, GA and all the windows and doors are open because there's no AC. Anyway as church began that day my buddy noticed a dog had slipped up on the porch and was laying down scratching the back of his head with his back paw. My buddy leans over to the mom and says, 'don't you wish you could do that'? He gestures over to the dog,and when she turns to look the dog is going to town licking his junk, lmao. He said her face and his turned bright red!

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: Beadlescomb] #1099556
10/04/14 05:02 AM
10/04/14 05:02 AM
Foley, AL
Vulkanman Offline
8 point
Vulkanman  Offline
8 point
Foley, AL
Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb

Originally Posted By: Vulkanman
This didn't happen to me, but it's hilarious. Ed C. was raised on a dairy farm & as a young teen he made an amazing discovery about certain curiosities of newly weaned calves while taking a leak one day.
He was in a barn enjoying his new friend's talents when his dad came in & caught him, he froze, the calf wouldn't stop & his dad went literally to his knees in laughter.
He had to think of something so Ed yells at him "you just go ahead & laugh while this thing eats me up!"
He spent about half an hour trying to convince his dad that he was innocent & that he'd been attacked by the calf, then the rest of the day begging him not to tell his mother.

Damn don't believe I would have told that

His dad told me, we were pretty good friends.

Or maybe he just told everybody, he thought it was hysterical.

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: scrape] #1099649
10/04/14 07:06 AM
10/04/14 07:06 AM
Alabaster
Bowhunter84 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Bowhunter84  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Alabaster

Originally Posted By: scrape
it was early fall right before my 40th birthday, when my boss at the office put me in charge of the Williams merger. The Williams were steeped in tradition and ivy leauge edidcate. If I was going to close this deal it would mean relearning how to fine dine with the uppper elite. I did everything possible, I learned proper mannerisms at 5 star resturants. instead of coon hunting I studied the traditions of fox hunting on horses. Finally success was near and the Williams verbal agreed to the merger. For my 40th birthday the entire office celebrated my achiement by taking me to one of those fancy chinese buffets. I wanted to sample all of the asian seafood treasures of the orient. all of the office girls and guys were there to congratulate me. after work I was heading home to have a small party with my family when my boss called and said I needed to drop by the office to sighn the Williams contract on his desk. while heading to the office I could feel all those asian sea creatures pawing at my stomach, I knew I didn't have much time. arriving at the office I could barely get out of the car without letting my inards loose. my bosses desk was in the middle of the dark office, if I could just make it to the light switch at the back I could find the bathroom. the pain was unbearable and I knew my only hope was the garbage can in front of his desk since it was dark and I was the only one there. Immediatly upon stumbling into the can I dropped my pants down to my knees when the first explosion came as I was bending down to the can. It was instant pleasure with a nasty sweet aroma. as the cannon fired a second burst the lights came on and I heard 30 people yell "SURPRIZE". I saw the entire office staff behind the desk including my family and the WIlliams. As I straddled the small can with my junk sticking up in the air three more blast sounded. I looked in horror at the contract sitting on the desk and brown stained cake. I knew then that I did not hit the can on that first eruption. my emotions also erupted, I had feelings of shame and relief at the same time, what a way to seal the deal and go over the hill at the same time.

names and situations have been altered for secrecy and drama.

rofl

"Just remember a gobbler has to win every time, you only have to win once"
BC
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1100375
10/04/14 02:57 PM
10/04/14 02:57 PM
Cedar Bluff Alabama
sbr2x70 Offline
4 point
sbr2x70  Offline
4 point
Cedar Bluff Alabama
Scrape I'm dying hahahahaha

Last edited by sbr2x70; 10/04/14 02:57 PM.

"God made all men...Samuel Colt made em equal"
Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1435480
08/31/15 03:04 PM
08/31/15 03:04 PM
Albertville
R
rblaker Offline
8 point
rblaker  Offline
8 point
R
Albertville
Bump for everybody from the be careful texting threat

Re: Embarrassing stories [Re: tfd1224] #1435511
08/31/15 03:34 PM
08/31/15 03:34 PM
Dothan, AL
H
huntbig Offline
8 point
huntbig  Offline
8 point
H
Dothan, AL
Dang these are funny

It's a sanctuary.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.