</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Christensen Traverse 300 Win Mag
by BPI. 04/25/24 01:37 PM
FS Walker's Razor slim electronic muffs
by Gary Harris. 04/25/24 01:03 PM
Bikini and Bimini top for boat Free
by longshot. 04/25/24 11:57 AM
Taylormade Stealth Irons 5-gw
by toyota05. 04/25/24 11:28 AM
Coon dogs.
by Lonster. 04/25/24 12:17 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
120 registered members (Sandmtnslayer, RCHRR, Sasquatch Lives, laidback, CKyleC, Cuz-Pat, Big Game Hunter, Young20, NVM1031, CreekCrosser, Turkeyneck78, Buckshot77, BamaBoHunter, Jweeks, GomerPyle, deadeye48, Goatkiller, dirkdaddy, Rainbowstew, Lil_Fella, wk2hnt, zgobbler5, EYESPY, Semo, aubigmac, Jdkprp70, Kang, abolt300, thayerp81, BPI, Morris, Mbrock, Smitty4Bama, mopar, DonH, OutdoorsAL, Deer Crossing, auwild, Dixiepatriot, JKlep, billrv, BAR II .270, Turkey, Dean, Rip Wheeler, Vernon Tull, johnmcgowan, cullbuck, Bjoff27, KnightRyder, Showout, cbs, Lockjaw, BCLC, Hunting-231, XVIII, 44MAG, dawgdr, Johnal3, AustinC, hippi, Shaneomac2, kaferhaus, Fishduck, trlrdrdave, coldtrail, Raven, Big AL 76, Andalusia, TDog93, FX4, TNDEC, CNC, Cedar, Beer Belly, Squadron77, Cynical, BobK, longshot, lectrode, Bowfish, cmontgomery, Snuffy, Squeaky, Lonster, Nmonk23, Whild_Bill, PanolaProductions, foldemup, Skillet, JBrown1975, BRP549, snakebit, Coosa1, BrentsFX4, ronfromramer, Ragu, Cactus_buck, BC, canichols424, blade, riflenut, UAhunter, jacannon, Driveby, bates2rw, fishhead, AJones, auman, lckrn, Redman3, 9 invisible), 1,153 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #121925
04/23/11 04:55 PM
04/23/11 04:55 PM
Falkville
MTeague Offline
14 point
MTeague  Offline
14 point
Falkville
Originally Posted By: Bucky205

Many of us walk boundry trails or firebreaks going into the woods.

It is not illegal to walk boundary trails or firebreaks!!!

Many of us park on the side of paved roads and walk in from there.

If you are pulled off the road and parked on your own property you are 100% legal!!!

Many of us pass through or come upon timber operations that we pass through.

There is nothing against the law about walking up on a timber operation while hunting and getting a ticket for it!!!!

If you go with the LEO's definition that ticked me. All of those place mentioned rate the same ticket that I received.

No, I don't believe so. If you really believe half of the stuff that you are saying, you have more problems than a hunting violation ticket!!!

Just because you have been ticketed for a hunting violation that was clearly avoidable does not mean that you can start making up things. Everytime i get on here and read the comments that have been posted I fall out of my chair from laughing so hard. sleep sleep sleep

I had much rather be tried by twelve than carried to my grave by six!!!!

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: MTeague] #121930
04/23/11 05:48 PM
04/23/11 05:48 PM
boaz, al
R
robgillaspie Offline
4 point
robgillaspie  Offline
4 point
R
boaz, al
MT, it is obivious to me that you are having as much fun with this forum as I am.

However your opinion does matter, as do all of ours.

Please explain how you would prosecute this case if you were the DA.

Please explain how you can determine BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he was hunting.

I think you will find that if indeed he was hunting BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, then we are all hunting from the road if we have a loaded gun while driving home. Or we are hunting at night if we walk back to our truck with a loaded gun.

I agree it seems pretty simple. Unload your gun. You are not hunting. However he has the Consitutional Right to a loaded gun. IF A LOADED GUN CONSITUTES HUNTING, THEN IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THE DEFINITION OF "HUNTING"

Make me believe your argument. And I will shut up. Yea I have a hard on for the GW's right now. I got a stupid ticket. But I really think that this ticket is pushing a major VIOLATION of our rights. YOU GIVE A INCH AND THEY TAKE A MILE.

anyway since we are having so much fun with this. Give it a try. OH AND PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ARE HAVING FUN WITH THIS. BUCKY IS NOT.

Last edited by robgillaspie; 04/23/11 05:01 PM.
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: robgillaspie] #121947
04/23/11 07:37 PM
04/23/11 07:37 PM
Madison, AL
W
wmd Offline
10 point
wmd  Offline
10 point
W
Madison, AL
Originally Posted By: robgillaspie
MT, it is obivious to me that you are having as much fun with this forum as I am.

However your opinion does matter, as do all of ours.

Please explain how you would prosecute this case if you were the DA.

Please explain how you can determine BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he was hunting.

I think you will find that if indeed he was hunting BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, then we are all hunting from the road if we have a loaded gun while driving home. Or we are hunting at night if we walk back to our truck with a loaded gun.

I agree it seems pretty simple. Unload your gun. You are not hunting. However he has the Consitutional Right to a loaded gun. IF A LOADED GUN CONSITUTES HUNTING, THEN IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THE DEFINITION OF "HUNTING"

Make me believe your argument. And I will shut up. Yea I have a hard on for the GW's right now. I got a stupid ticket. But I really think that this ticket is pushing a major VIOLATION of our rights. YOU GIVE A INCH AND THEY TAKE A MILE.

anyway since we are having so much fun with this. Give it a try. OH AND PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ARE HAVING FUN WITH THIS. BUCKY IS NOT.

Why is a railroad right of way any different than a courthouse, a school, certain areas of airports, an airplane, and numerous other places that restrict a person's "right" to "bear arms in defense of himself and the state"? The preceding question has been asked in various forms in the 8 pages of this discussions and you guys have dodged it like you were in a presidential debate.

There are all kinds of court decisions affirming restrictions on constitutional rights. There is an awful lot of quoting of judicial rulings in the pages of this post, so you guys would appear to agree that courts are the arbitror of what is or is not constitutional.

And quoting 49ers's quote:

"PRIMA-FACIE, EVIDENCE, CASE
Latin for "at first view."

Evidence that is sufficient to raise a presumption of fact or to establish the fact in question unless rebutted."

In this case you have somebody participating in a scheduled WMA hunt, has a hunting license (or is exempt from the requirement), a WMA permit (do not know if there are exemptions for senior citizens/disabled veterans), a loaded firearm, the hunter orange required for hunters participating in a scheduled WMA hunt, ...

Seriously, if you were not bitter at the AL DCNR, would you really, honestly say a person exhibiting the characteristics above was not hunting except for the fact that he was on a RR right of way where hunting is not allowed? If he was 51 yards from the RR right of way would he have been hunting?

"Any way you look at it, most of the problems facing baboons can be expressed in two words: other baboons" -
D.L. Cheney and R.M. Seyfarth
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: wmd] #121954
04/23/11 07:59 PM
04/23/11 07:59 PM
boaz, al
R
robgillaspie Offline
4 point
robgillaspie  Offline
4 point
R
boaz, al
WMD, what exactly did he do that is included in the definition of HUNTING.

Once again he was charged with hunting!!!!! Not tresspassing on the railroad property!!!

and just one more question. If it is hunting season, and you go hunting, when you are walking back to your truck and you are almost there, has there ever been a time when you weren't hunting?

Ever?

you never stopped before you got back and shot a target. You never made a phone call on your way back. you never stopped and took a piss, you never talked to your kid. you never kicked a rock. According to you and several others, there can never be a time that you are not hunting. If you are there then you are hunting. Well then what about before the season. you ever have a gun with you when you are building blinds, working on green fields. Were you hunting then.

WHATEVER!!!

and since when do you have to walk thru a court house, school, airport to get back to your truck while you been hunting?

Last edited by robgillaspie; 04/23/11 08:20 PM.
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: wmd] #121958
04/23/11 08:26 PM
04/23/11 08:26 PM
boaz, al
R
robgillaspie Offline
4 point
robgillaspie  Offline
4 point
R
boaz, al
Originally Posted By: wmd

Seriously, if you were not bitter at the AL DCNR, would you really, honestly say a person exhibiting the characteristics above was not hunting except for the fact that he was on a RR right of way where hunting is not allowed? If he was 51 yards from the RR right of way would he have been hunting?

So what you are saying is "If he was there after dark, he would be guilty of NIGHT HUNTING and HUNTING FROM A ROAD"

how can you make a difference of the two, if you look at it the way you are looking at it.

Last edited by robgillaspie; 04/23/11 08:27 PM.
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #121964
04/23/11 08:56 PM
04/23/11 08:56 PM
St. Clair, Alabama
B
Bucky205 Offline OP
4 point
Bucky205  Offline OP
4 point
B
St. Clair, Alabama
Mteague,

They are all published in the 2010-2011 WMA regulati0n book.

To hunt or discharge firearms within 150 yards of any camping area, dwelling, dam or timber operation, 100
yards of any paved public road or highway, or from within the right-of-way of any developed U.S. Forest
Service road (paved or unpaved) which is open for vehicular traffic; within a posted safety zone or on Sunday
within one/half mile of any church.

Here is a link to the whole publcation since you obviously missed it.

http://www.outdooralabama.com/hunting/wildlife-areas/2010-2011wmaschedulefinal.pdf

You may be right on the boundry. The regulations actualy states no erected treestands. I always thought it was no hunting there as well.

It always amazes me when

"There are no easy days, not even yesterday"
Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #121969
04/23/11 09:14 PM
04/23/11 09:14 PM
Falkville
MTeague Offline
14 point
MTeague  Offline
14 point
Falkville
Mteague,

They are all published in the 2010-2011 WMA regulati0n book.

To hunt or discharge firearms within 150 yards of any camping area, dwelling, dam or timber operation, 100
yards of any paved public road or highway, or from within the right-of-way of any developed U.S. Forest
Service road (paved or unpaved) which is open for vehicular traffic; within a posted safety zone or on Sunday
within one/half mile of any church.

Here is a link to the whole publcation since you obviously missed it.

http://www.outdooralabama.com/hunting/wildlife-areas/2010-2011wmaschedulefinal.pdf

You may be right on the boundry. The regulations actualy states no erected treestands. I always thought it was no hunting there as well.

It always amazes me when

For someone who understands all the hunting laws in Alabama, one would think you would have known to unload your gun before hunting within 50 yds of a R/R!!!!

You keep stating you were not hunting the day you recieved your ticket. Well I have always been told that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck!!!

I hate that you got a ticket but sometimes you have to take responsibilities for your actions. Should have unloaded that gun.

I had much rather be tried by twelve than carried to my grave by six!!!!

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: robgillaspie] #121974
04/23/11 09:52 PM
04/23/11 09:52 PM
Madison, AL
W
wmd Offline
10 point
wmd  Offline
10 point
W
Madison, AL

WHATEVER!!!

and since when do you have to walk thru a court house, school, airport to get back to your truck while you been hunting?

I guess it depends on where you are hunting and where you are parked. When do you have to use a railroad to get back to your truck?

But, according to you, a constitutional right is a constitutional right. Shouldn't matter if you are trespassing (for which Bucky was not charged and is not the subject of 9-11-257) disguised as a deer hunter during a scheduled WMA hunt or if a person is in a court house, school, or airport. The point that you obviously did not get is that your constitutional rights can have their scope limited depending on where you are and what you are doing. To you, Bucky, and 49er, Bucky was just exercising his constitutional right to "bear arms in defense of himself and the state" while to the GW it was PRIMA-FACIE EVIDENCE of hunting from a RR.

Last edited by wmd; 04/23/11 10:30 PM.

"Any way you look at it, most of the problems facing baboons can be expressed in two words: other baboons" -
D.L. Cheney and R.M. Seyfarth
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #121977
04/23/11 10:30 PM
04/23/11 10:30 PM
falkville
jeffpike83 Offline
8 point
Happy Birthday jeffpike83  Offline
8 point
falkville
just suck it up and pay it laugh

Nfcc
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: 49er] #121987
04/24/11 05:07 AM
04/24/11 05:07 AM
Alabama
mission Offline
8 point
mission  Offline
8 point
Alabama
Originally Posted By: 49er
mission,

Quote:
49er...it does appear that huntnfish2 has brought out a [possibly] valid point.

Do you think I'm lying about something too?

Quote:
But I've yet to read nary a post where you took the side of a State of Alabama Game Warden. What's up, man ?

What are you implying? I've posted repeatedly on this forum that I've never been cited for a hunting or fishing violation, and that I've never had a problem with any of the game wardens I have encountered. My personal experience has nothing to do with 9-11-257 and how it is written or enforced anyhow. So, again, what's the point you are saying is valid?

Discussing problems with vague or overbroad laws and unauthorized rules and regulations that game wardens did not write but are expected to enforce is not a general attack on game wardens. On the other hand, if they use the vagueness to write easy tickets, then they deserve criticism for their own actions. If anything, eliminating problems and confusion involving well meaning hunters would help them do their job better as well as help prevent bad feelings between them and hunters.

Interpretation of laws and rules should never be left up to the discretion of an enforcement officer. It should be written clearly enough that the average citizen knows for sure what is expected of him. That's what our courts say.

Since you are interested in game wardens, here's a good guy/bad guy story for you to read. It's about good game wardens chasing a bad game warden. No doubt the bad game warden's word was given a lot of weight when he accused hunters of violations in court before he was finally caught:

The Early Years by Rusty Morrow [page 77 in the magazine]

Then you might want to ask Alan Andress and Corky Pugh if they have ever had a problem with a game warden: grin

State dove hunt shut down

No, sir. Of course I don't think you are lying, 49er. I've never thought that you have ever lied. I thought you were being a bit tough on Game Wardens at times. After your reply, I feel much, much better about it. You rightly and nicely replied and I appreciate it. Peace to you.

Last edited by mission; 04/24/11 06:17 AM.
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: MTeague] #121993
04/24/11 06:35 AM
04/24/11 06:35 AM
Warrior River Country
49er Offline
Booner
49er  Offline
Booner
Warrior River Country
MT,

Quote:
For someone who understands all the hunting laws in Alabama, one would think you would have known to unload your gun before hunting within 50 yds of a R/R!!!!

You keep stating you were not hunting the day you recieved your ticket. Well I have always been told that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck!!!

I hate that you got a ticket but sometimes you have to take responsibilities for your actions. Should have unloaded that gun.

I guess you'll hate it too if you go to Perdido WMA and get your own ticket. If you do as you stated above, that's probably what will happen, and you will be the guilty one instead of Bucky.

The difference in you and him, you will have unloaded your gun 50 yards too late before you get to your truck if it's near a paved road, and your fine will be much less than his for committing essentially the same "crime".

Quote:
220-2-.55 Wildlife Management Areas, Community Hunting Areas,
Public Hunting Areas, and Refuges of Alabama
(1) It shall be unlawful on ALL WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS,
COMMUNITY HUNTING AREAS, PUBLIC HUNTING AREAS,
AND REFUGE AREAS, all of which are established as "wildlife
management areas" by Rule 220-2-.22 and all of which are hereinafter
sometimes collectively referred to herein as "AREAS" or "AREA":

(n) To hunt or discharge firearms within 150 yards of any camping
area, dwelling, dam or timber operation, 100 yards of any paved
public road or highway, or from within the right-of-way of any
developed U.S. Forest Service road (paved or unpaved) which is
open for vehicular traffic; within a posted safety zone or on
Sunday within one/half mile of any church.

Should have unloaded your gun.

Then the game warden will grin and say, "GOTCHA"

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #122009
04/24/11 07:35 AM
04/24/11 07:35 AM
St. Clair, Alabama
B
Bucky205 Offline OP
4 point
Bucky205  Offline OP
4 point
B
St. Clair, Alabama
The fine has been paid since I appeared in court the first time. I simply dissagree with the officer's definition of 9-11-257 and will continue to fight the citation.

The law is vague and overbroad as stated by the Honorable Judge Hodnette. That is why the AG's opininion came into existence. Judge Hodnette of Mobile county wrote the AG and asked for an opininion on the definition. Judge Hodnette felt that 9-11-257 was so confusing that it should be invalid by default.

The reason this discussion has gone on as long as it has is due directly to the wording of the statute. This applies to many of our hunting regulations. The statute leaves room to support both sides.

Commissioner Lawley did not even include railroad in the 2010-2011 published hunting regulations. Commisioner Lawley included the rest of 9-11-257 and for whatever reason omitted railroad. If this publcation is capable of standing in any court without further evidence the publication should be accurate as to the regulations.

The copy of the 2010-2011 regulations as signed by Comissioner Lawley. Which is in fact the official copy, is not the same as the the supposedly official copy published on the DCNR official website. Exactly which copy of the regulations do you want hunters to follow? Or maybe we will allow law enforcement to simply mix doctrine as they see fit to enforce law.

"Laws are made for men of ordinary understanding and should, therefore, be construed by the ordinary rules of common sense. Their meaning is not to be sought for in metaphysical subtleties which may make anything mean everything or nothing at pleasure"

Thomas Jefferson

Vague laws involve three basic dangers: First, they may harm the innocent by failing to warn of the offense. Second, they encourage arbitrary and discriminatory enforcement because vague laws delegate enforcement and statutory interpretation to individual government officials and law enforcement officers. Third, because citizens will take extra precautions to avoid violating the law, vague laws inhibit our individual freedom.

Happy Easter Everyone it is going to be a beautiful day here in South Alabama.

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #122020
04/24/11 07:09 AM
04/24/11 07:09 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
the publication with the ads in it will NOT stand in court as the official rules, regulations, laws.

I don't know why they don't just print the regs/laws as they are actually written.

troy

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: wmd] #122043
04/24/11 09:30 AM
04/24/11 09:30 AM
boaz, al
R
robgillaspie Offline
4 point
robgillaspie  Offline
4 point
R
boaz, al
Originally Posted By: wmd

WHATEVER!!!

I guess it depends on where you are hunting and where you are parked. When do you have to use a railroad to get back to your truck?

But, according to you, a constitutional right is a constitutional right. Shouldn't matter if you are trespassing (for which Bucky was not charged and is not the subject of 9-11-257) disguised as a deer hunter during a scheduled WMA hunt or if a person is in a court house, school, or airport. The point that you obviously did not get is that your constitutional rights can have their scope limited depending on where you are and what you are doing. To you, Bucky, and 49er, Bucky was just exercising his constitutional right to "bear arms in defense of himself and the state" while to the GW it was PRIMA-FACIE EVIDENCE of hunting from a RR.

Well you may be right WMD. But I argue that if indeed you are right. then that gives the GW way to much authority. IF A LOADED WEAPON AND THE FACT THAT HE WAS INDEED THERE TO HUNT. IF THAT IN IT SELF MAKES HIM GUILTY. THEN I AM GUILTY OF EVERY LAW THEY HAVE. IF THE GAME WARDENS OPINION IS LAW. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. then what is to say that the same GW cannot right you up for hunting at night, just because your weapon was loaded.

I mean it is dark, you came to the woods to hunt. you got on camo, you bought a hunting lic. you got on orange. You have a grunt call with you. SIR I THE ALMIGHTY GW PROCLAIM YOU TO BE HUNTING.

HERE IS YOUR TICKET.

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: BhamFred] #122171
04/25/11 03:50 AM
04/25/11 03:50 AM
Alabama
mission Offline
8 point
mission  Offline
8 point
Alabama
Originally Posted By: BhamFred
the publication with the ads in it will NOT stand in court as the official rules, regulations, laws.

I don't know why they don't just print the regs/laws as they are actually written.

troy

x 2, Troy.

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: mission] #122237
04/25/11 08:23 AM
04/25/11 08:23 AM
Warrior River Country
49er Offline
Booner
49er  Offline
Booner
Warrior River Country
troy,

Quote:

It's clear that the law requires it, but nobody is holding them accountable. I reqested the publication required by law from our new Attorney General after I was told at DCNR Headquarters by Cpt. Roleau to ask there because they didn't have it. I got no reply from the Attorney General.

It's not right to charge hunters with nit-picking violations with stiff fines when the agency leaders don't comply with the law themselves and then get away with it scot-free.

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #122757
04/26/11 12:01 PM
04/26/11 12:01 PM
boaz, al
R
robgillaspie Offline
4 point
robgillaspie  Offline
4 point
R
boaz, al
I beat if Bucky's name was Cameron Newton, we would at least have about half the people on here that thinks he is NOT GUILTY!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO CAM, by the way from a LSU fan, we are just mad that we didn't pay him.

That damn Miles, he knew we needed a Qtrback.

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Hogwild] #125040
05/03/11 02:00 PM
05/03/11 02:00 PM
Warrior River Country
49er Offline
Booner
49er  Offline
Booner
Warrior River Country
Originally Posted By: Hogwild
I wonder what the fine is for doing it in Wal-Mart?? or the local library? or the bank??

They are all considered Private Property like the RR.

Huhh!!!

I was browsing thru our state constitution today, and I thought about you, Danny. grin

Constitution of Alabama 1901

Quote:
SECTION 242

When railroads and canals deemed public highways; railroad and canal companies; common carriers; rights of railroad companies generally.

All railroads and canals not constructed and used exclusively for private purposes, shall be public highways, and all railroad and canal companies shall be common carriers. Any association or corporation organized for the purpose shall have the right to construct and operate a railway between any points in this state, and connect at the state line, with railroads of other states. Every railroad company shall have the right with its road to intersect, connect with, or cross any other railroad, and each shall receive and transport the freight, passengers, and cars, loaded or empty, of the others, without delay or discrimination.

Originally Posted By: Hogwild
49'er,

You should have stuck with digging coal......cause you are nowhere close to being the Law Expert that you think you are.

Workin' in a coal mine, going on down, down, working in a coal mine, OOOPPS, about to slip down, OOOOWWWW!!.... grin

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #126471
05/07/11 02:44 PM
05/07/11 02:44 PM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
I read thru the 16 pages of thread today and must admit I am confused. If Bucky was walking back to his truck and the pocession of a rifle didn't have anything to do with with his ticket, he was "hunting". Not tresspassing on RR ROW. Slowly walking, looking into the woods, "hunting" was the charge. If he had not had a rifle or any other weapon, then under that clouded GW violation definition he could have been guilty of "hunting" even if he did not have any kind of weapon?

Re: Charged with 9-11-257 on Perdido River WMA [Re: Bucky205] #127080
05/09/11 07:44 PM
05/09/11 07:44 PM
St. Clair, Alabama
B
Bucky205 Offline OP
4 point
Bucky205  Offline OP
4 point
B
St. Clair, Alabama
Latest Update,

Showed up this moring ready for trial. The LEO was not there and the DA was not ready for trial. So Baldwin county rolled it out until sometime in September. This is the 3rd time that the DA has not been ready to proceed. Don't know. They don't want to try it and the judge will not null proc it, maybe they just plan on leaving it hanging forever. Doesn't seem right.
One thing I have discovered from circuit court. It would have been cheaper to get drunk and run down a deer at night than to walk down a railroad track.

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.