</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Christensen Traverse 300 Win Mag
by BPI. 04/25/24 01:37 PM
FS Walker's Razor slim electronic muffs
by Gary Harris. 04/25/24 01:03 PM
Bikini and Bimini top for boat Free
by longshot. 04/25/24 11:57 AM
Taylormade Stealth Irons 5-gw
by toyota05. 04/25/24 11:28 AM
Coon dogs.
by Lonster. 04/25/24 12:17 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
102 registered members (Drycreek, GomerPyle, YellaLineHunter, sloughfoot, treemydog, stuball, m97, Andalusia, Dean, Ol Backwoods Boy, MarksOutdoors, SCOOP, Chancetribe, dave260rem!, trlrdrdave, Jwbfx4, 3006bullet, Fullthrottle, Whild_Bill, Turkeyneck78, AustinC, Gunner211, centralala, RCHRR, Simpleman, blade, Buckwheat, Gary Harris, Brownitsdown, Gulfcoast, AU7MM08, janiemae, fur_n_feathers, Mansfield, Lonster, Bruno, auman, Shotts, Jbf, CrappieMan, HSV. HUNTER, Keysbowman, Bustinbeards, OutdoorsAL, jake5050, Paxamus, Tree Hanger, Big Game Hunter, GHTiger10, Jweeks, oldandwise, Rockhound, slanddeerhunter, ucmducks, BamaBoHunter, chrismims, Chipnalong, sj22, SouthBamaSlayer, BPI, jwalker77, brett.smith, JPFlier, Big AL 76, Thread Killer, BRP549, Rainbowstew, JBrown1975, Mdees, South Ala Hunter, bug54, jaredhunts, hyco, meats132, Ron A., Todd1700, quailman, Paddlejon, woodduck, jawbone, Mmiller, JohnnyLoco, beRAD, Morris, M48scout, Noler_Swamp, Jmfire722, top cat, dead_eye, Possum Hunter, 3Gs, Okatuppa, Gobble4me757, 9 invisible), 1,054 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: doekiller] #725659
10/29/13 08:34 AM
Mt. Olive
Sharpshooter69 Offline OP
12 point
Sharpshooter69  Offline OP
12 point
Mt. Olive
Originally Posted By: doekiller
Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter69
Just watched a commercial for JD breakfast sandwiches with an interracial couple ! IM PISSED AND IM DONE WITH Jimmy Dean products !!!!

This didn't start with your daughter and black guys, you said you were pissed that they showed an interracial couple. You can back up all you want in later post saying you don't care what other people do, but your first post shows you are sickened by the thought of a white and a black together.

Sickened? No. Pissed ? Yes. I don't think they should advertise that it's ok. It just sends the wrong message. You have your beliefs. I have mine. I respect yours. You should respect mine. Agree to disagree. Hell, I didn't like the Cheerios ad either. So go eat your Jimmy Dean , Cheerios , and watermelon. ( now that's racist) !!! Lmao

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: JUGHEAD] #725660
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted By: JUGHEAD
I couldn't care less if the man my daughter eventually wants to marry is purple as long as he loves Christ Jesus and comes from a home where his Father modelled how to be a Godly husband. There simply is not a Biblical basis to think otherwise....unless you're a Jew born about 2500 years ago.

I have a jew in my office. I remind her all the time, her people killed Jesus. I don't think she cares.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: leroycnbucks] #725661
10/29/13 08:35 AM
10/29/13 08:35 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Didnt Jimmy Dean die in a car crash?

He was great in rebel without a cause.

That was James Dean.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: hunterbuck] #725663
10/29/13 08:36 AM
10/29/13 08:36 AM
north alabama
shooters Offline
12 point
shooters  Offline
12 point
north alabama
jimmy dean died at the age of 81 on june 13, 2010 at the red roof inn in varina virginia.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725664
10/29/13 08:37 AM
10/29/13 08:37 AM
Luverne, AL
Skinny Offline
GUVNER
Skinny  Offline
GUVNER
Luverne, AL
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Didnt Jimmy Dean die in a car crash?

He was great in rebel without a cause.

That was James Dean.

But he still ended up looking like sausage. wink

Never Trust Government

"You can be broke but you cant be poor." Ruthie-May Webster
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: doekiller] #725665
10/29/13 08:39 AM
10/29/13 08:39 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
I couldn't care less if the man my daughter eventually wants to marry is purple as long as he loves Christ Jesus and comes from a home where his Father modelled how to be a Godly husband. There simply is not a Biblical basis to think otherwise....unless you're a Jew born about 2500 years ago.

I have a jew in my office. I remind her all the time, her people killed Jesus. I don't think she cares.

See, saying "a Jew" sounds racist to some. Most would agree to say a Jewish woman.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725667
10/29/13 08:42 AM
Selma
odocoileus Offline
14 point
odocoileus  Offline
14 point
Selma
I'm just glad this thread wasn't about Jimmy Dean Interracial Sausage.

Last edited by odocoileus; 10/29/13 08:42 AM.
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: JUGHEAD] #725669
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express

I don't like no Jews, spicks or homos. If I ketch any of you homos touchin my stuff I'll kill you. And never call me Francis or I'll kill....lighten up Francis grin

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725670
10/29/13 08:43 AM
10/29/13 08:43 AM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house

See, saying "a Jew" sounds racist to some. Most would agree to say a Jewish woman.

She is a Jew, she calls herself a Jew. I know a lot of Jews (my neighborhood is full of them) and none of them are offended by being called a Jew.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: JUGHEAD] #725673
10/29/13 08:45 AM
Foley, AL
Vulkanman Offline
8 point
Vulkanman  Offline
8 point
Foley, AL

Don't kid yourself, I know a few Jews that could give the Klan lessons on racism. I had my heart broken in High School by a pretty JAP (that's Jewish American Princess for you knuckle-heads) who wasn't allowed to date Gentiles.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Dustin] #725674
Florida Panhandle
J
JTapia Offline
8 point
JTapia  Offline
8 point
J
Florida Panhandle
Originally Posted By: Dustin
Originally Posted By: shooters
im leaving!! got to go the grocery store and buy some jimmy deans sauage patties before by foodstamps run out! lol! smile

Folks that buy the pre-made patties are just damn lazy. Real Americans buy the roll and make their own patties. That's just pure-dee laziness buying the patties.

I buy the roll so that my WHITE wife can make me sausage Tacos, Chalupos and Burritos. cool

Hunt'em hard when they are hard to hunt but never, ever hardly hunt!
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: doekiller] #725676
10/29/13 08:50 AM
10/29/13 08:50 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive

She is a Jew, she calls herself a Jew. I know a lot of Jews (my neighborhood is full of them) and none of them are offended by being called a Jew.

I would have thought that would have offended her. Shows what I know.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: hunterbuck] #725677
10/29/13 08:51 AM
10/29/13 08:51 AM
Odenville, AL
choiceguy Offline
4 point
choiceguy  Offline
4 point
Odenville, AL
Originally Posted By: hunterbuck
Originally Posted By: choiceguy
Originally Posted By: choiceguy
Just watched a commercial for JD breakfast sandwiches with an interracial couple ! IM PISSED AND IM DONE WITH Jimmy Dean products !!!!

They might have thought that the number of customers they may gain would outweigh the number of customers they may lose due to this type of advertising. It could be a simple business decision designed to reach out to a different demo...

On the other hand....why take the chance?

Not sure, but somebody back at Jimmy Dean headquarters must have thought it was a risk worth taking. Only time will tell I reckon...

I would have probably just done an all black commercial before I stepped out on that limb. I could care less either way, but common sense tells us there is no need to step out on that limb like they and Cheerios have done.

Agreed. You would think an all black commercial would appeal to a much larger group than the interracial commercial. Unless, they were assuming that the interracial commercial would grab everybody in both areas, the all black and interracial advertising group. I'm no marketing major but there's definitely a purpose behind every commercial. Maybe the sausage sales to all white homes have dropped due to a percentage making their own deer sausage so they are going after the new sales of people that, by in large, wouldn't be interested in producing their own sausage...

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: hunterbuck] #725679
10/29/13 08:53 AM
10/29/13 08:53 AM
All Over
Dustin Offline
Freak of Nature
Dustin  Offline
Freak of Nature
All Over
I could care less either way, but common sense tells us there is no need to step out on that limb like they and Cheerios have done.

Companies don't often spend a chitload of money on advertising unless there is a market for it. I'm pretty sure Cheerios and the Jimmy Dean folks did survey after survey to see if it was prudent to "step out on that limb".

A few narrow minds aren't their target audience.

I'll be dog if I ain't gonna go buy three or four packs of Jimmy Dean. I might start eating Cheerios and sausage for breakfast. Gonna quit buying them racist ass white eggs and start getting the brown ones, they taste better anyways.

I'll still drink my coffee black. That the progressive side of me.

Some Breakfast Tunes

Don't let life get in the way of living
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Dustin] #725682
10/29/13 08:56 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
Originally Posted By: Dustin
I could care less either way, but common sense tells us there is no need to step out on that limb like they and Cheerios have done.

Companies don't often spend a chitload of money on advertising unless there is a market for it. I'm pretty sure Cheerios and the Jimmy Dean folks did survey after survey to see if it was prudent to "step out on that limb".

A few narrow minds aren't their target audience.

I'll be dog if I ain't gonna go buy three or four packs of Jimmy Dean. I might start eating Cheerios and sausage for breakfast. Gonna quit buying them racist ass white eggs and start getting the brown ones, they taste better anyways.

I'll still drink my coffee black. That the progressive side of me.

Some Breakfast Tunes

That's your prerogative Dustin. I myself won't support them. I do like brown eggs better though ! Are you implying I'm narrow minded ? grin

Last edited by Sharpshooter69; 10/29/13 08:57 AM.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725683
Glendale, FL
W
WhiteCityHunter Offline
6 point
WhiteCityHunter  Offline
6 point
W
Glendale, FL
Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
All you liberal goobs need to wake up and smell the coffee. Would you want your daughter lovin on a person of a different race??? MY GOD !!! I thought you guys were a little conservative !!! That's how they brainwash the youth of today with BS TV !!! WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

I take offense to your post. My brother is married to one of the finest human beings I know and she is the daughter of a German exile (escaped Nazi Germany to Brazil) and her mother is a native Brazilian. People ARE people regardless of race. All races have good and bad people.
We have much bigger problems than to go back 50 years and relive old dying prejudices. Give it a rest!

At the risk of sounding like a smartass, I really do not care. It wasn't meant to offend anyone. If you have thin skin my friend you are on the wrong forum ! This is all in fun. I bet Feb. is your favorite month too. grin

So you spout off racist opinions that have 95% changed over the last 50 years and are now only held by skinheads and white supremacists and you don't expect some backlash?
Ignorance is bliss my friend. Enjoy...

How is me not wanting my daughter dating someone from another race considered racist??? You better wake up boy. Who's side are you on ? The Kenyans?

Boy? Lol, seriously people ARE people, skin color is meaningless. Get over yourself. Your beliefs are based on ignorance that was commonplace a long time ago. Education is why only a small minority hold those old 'beliefs' that somehow white people were better than everyone else. My daughter is being raised to be a kind, respectful person to ALL. She is free to marry who she wishes. I'm not dumb enough to believe that I can make that decision for her. You obviously have the right to live and teach your children as you wish. Just remember that 'pure' race is a thing of the past in this country. We are a wide array of races, creeds, religions, etc and that's why we are great!
I'm not a liberal, didn't vote for Obama, not because of his skin color but because his vision of America doesn't agree with mine. I will, however vote for the best candidate, regardless of color, in any election I so desire.
Accept it, the old ways and ignorant beliefs are quickly a thing of the past. I, for one, am glad to see it.

Last edited by WhiteCityHunter; 10/29/13 08:59 AM.
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: WhiteCityHunter] #725690
10/29/13 09:01 AM
10/29/13 09:01 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
All you liberal goobs need to wake up and smell the coffee. Would you want your daughter lovin on a person of a different race??? MY GOD !!! I thought you guys were a little conservative !!! That's how they brainwash the youth of today with BS TV !!! WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

I take offense to your post. My brother is married to one of the finest human beings I know and she is the daughter of a German exile (escaped Nazi Germany to Brazil) and her mother is a native Brazilian. People ARE people regardless of race. All races have good and bad people.
We have much bigger problems than to go back 50 years and relive old dying prejudices. Give it a rest!

At the risk of sounding like a smartass, I really do not care. It wasn't meant to offend anyone. If you have thin skin my friend you are on the wrong forum ! This is all in fun. I bet Feb. is your favorite month too. grin

So you spout off racist opinions that have 95% changed over the last 50 years and are now only held by skinheads and white supremacists and you don't expect some backlash?
Ignorance is bliss my friend. Enjoy...

How is me not wanting my daughter dating someone from another race considered racist??? You better wake up boy. Who's side are you on ? The Kenyans?

Boy? Lol, seriously people ARE people, skin color is meaningless. Your beliefs are based on ignorance that was commonplace a long time ago. Education is why only a small minority hold those old 'beliefs' that somehow white people were better than everyone else. My daughter is being raised to be a kind, respectful person to ALL. She is free to marry who she wishes. I'm not dumb enough to believe that I can make that decision for her. You obviously have the right to live and teach your children as you wish. Just remember that 'pure' race is a thing of the past in this country. We are a wide array of races, creeds, religions, etc and that's why we are great!
I'm not a liberal, didn't vote for Obama, not because of his skin color but because his vision of America doesn't agree with mine. I will, however vote for the best candidate, regardless of color, in any election I so desire.
Accept it, the old ways and ignorant beliefs are quickly a thing of the past. I, for one, am glad to see it.

So you are saying I'm ignorant and uneducated ? As are my morals and beliefs ? So when your daughter shows up pregnant by Tyrone and he has nothing to do with her or the child , your ok with that ? Really ? Now who's ignorant ?

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: ] #725692
10/29/13 09:03 AM
10/29/13 09:03 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
Originally Posted By: Skid-Mark Twain
I'm a little perplexed as to why someone with 4 company names in his signature (that I presume he represents through endorsements) would be so careless with his words in a public forum... Not very smart, in my opinion.

I've said nothing out of line my friend. If my core values cause me to lose endorsements then so be it. I don't put on an act for anyone.

Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725693
10/29/13 09:06 AM
10/29/13 09:06 AM
Mobile Alabama
TChunter Offline
Booner
TChunter  Offline
Booner
Mobile Alabama

On the Eighth day God created flounder.
Re: Jimmy Dean interracial commercial ??? [Re: Sharpshooter69] #725694
10/29/13 09:07 AM
10/29/13 09:07 AM
Mt. Olive
12 point
12 point
Mt. Olive
I merely stated that I do not agree with interracial relationships. I don't judge people. That's the man upstairs responsibility. I just don't agree with it. I never thought this would ruffle so many feathers.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.