Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by eclipse829
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by eclipse829
Decided to stay in this morning and wouldn't you know it? One of my shooters showed up and hung out about 10 minutes. I started not to look when the cell cam went off.

I used to not hunt in the rain. Last year i started going in the rain and saw more deer, late in the evening in the rain, than any other time. Ill go sit about an hour or so this evening.

I've got my camo frog Toggs out if the boat and I'm going to head to the stand in about 30 minutes

Hope you did better than me. I saw one doe. Would have been pretty upsetting if i were sitting in the rain.

I was sitting in the rain in a climber. 4 pt came through fed a little while, left, came back, left, came back. Repeat, repeat. He kept looking back. Right at dark something died about a few hundred feet from my tree. I don't know what it was or what killed it? But it was a nasty sound. Sounded like a deer balling. All I can figure is bobcat because, the only sound I heard was the blood curdling screams for about a minute, then it faded away. I wasn't going over there in the dark to investigate. We've got totes but I figure they would have been noisy. First I thought spine shot deer with a bow? But it was close enough I feel like I would have heard the shot (thwack)?? Would have been a poacher if it was?

Last edited by eclipse829; 11/29/20 08:09 PM.