I really don’t want to sell this but I have 2 youngins and I had 2 90cc atvs sold one last week and have this Artic Cat left. I had a buddy that bought 2 of these and had me to fix them, one the one I have only needed a carb cleaning and the other I had to troubleshoot electrical and other things. I have one back to my buddy and he recently sold it for 1200 and it is nowhere as nice as this one. I cleaned air filter and changed oil and trans fluid, replaced battery and everything else on this atv is great. Easy starting great compression forward and reverse. It has a throttle limiter if desired but it will carry me through trails. Super clean, it does have a 4 inch crack in the rear plastics that I stiched with Zipties. My son enjoys it but my daughter which is older will scare the crap of you when she wants to ride wrecking everywhere and she is 3 years older that my son. I really want 1200 out of it or I probably will keep it, I just wanted to put it on here first if someone is looking for a solid 90cc atv. I do work on ATVs and sell from time to time but only put the ones I really trust on here, so if you don’t see it on here first then only see it on Facebook marketplace Aldeer members should probably pass. Every ATV I sell I try for it to be solid when I sell it. I sold a Polaris 90 last week the I built the top end on and it was unbelievable how much power it had, but the guy who had it before me ran it with low compression for so long the exhaust was packed with old oil and it smoked like a train, and I cleaned it twice before I sold it. I might trade for a nice off-road go cart or Razor 170 ( I’ll add boot on the 170) I’ll post pics in a bit.

When you just don't know what to say " Roll Tide"

Instagram @jimtaylor527