</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Ruger M77 6mm heavy barrel with Nikon Monarch
by bradbathome. 03/27/24 04:42 PM
Carpet Installation Equipment
by hunter84. 03/27/24 07:12 AM
$20013hp all-power side shaft generator motor
by HollerHunter. 03/26/24 07:43 PM
250 gallon propane tank $225
by HollerHunter. 03/26/24 07:30 PM
Serious Deer Talk
The Hollywood Buck.
by Tree Dweller. 03/28/24 02:38 AM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by Mbrock. 03/27/24 07:53 PM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
22 registered members (brushwhacker, Shotts, RCHRR, .308, Hunting-231, ridgestalker, Luxfisher, DoeNut, quickshot, MC21, cmontgomery, Swamp Monkey, Dixiepatriot, CreekCrosser, coosabuckhunter, TheVern, lefthorn, deadeye48, Geezer, BD, chevydude2015, 1 invisible), 380 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853110
07/16/19 05:17 PM
07/16/19 05:17 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Alabama just did the same thing. They got a bunch of rules but there's some Bama farmers that's fixing to be making chedder. Florida folks can grow like 6acres of hemp. At current prices that's good money.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: leroycnbucks] #2853111
07/16/19 05:18 PM
Banana Republic
jb20 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
jb20  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Banana Republic
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
I was watching a news story a few weeks ago on WKRG and they interviewed a woman that had a 4 year old boy that had over 400 hundred seizures a day. She started giving him the CDB oil daily and it cut his seizures down to under 200 a day. I can’t imagine having a child that goes through that everyday. And I like them would try anything legal to help them.

I'd try anything illegal if legal dindt work in a case like that..i saw where a disney star died last week at 20 from a seizure

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: leroycnbucks] #2853112
USA
R
Remington270 Offline
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Offline
Freak of Nature
R
USA
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
I was watching a news story a few weeks ago on WKRG and they interviewed a woman that had a 4 year old boy that had over 400 hundred seizures a day. She started giving him the CDB oil daily and it cut his seizures down to under 200 a day. I can’t imagine having a child that goes through that everyday. And I like them would try anything legal to help them.

I’m all for it. But don’t make it “medically legal”, just make it legal. Medical marijuana is a 100% joke. It’s a rubber stamp from a shady Dr.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853116
07/16/19 05:23 PM
07/16/19 05:23 PM
Jasper Al
E
eclipse829 Offline
10 point
eclipse829  Offline
10 point
E
Jasper Al
Dont buy your CBD oil or your sushi from a gas station. Except for that one in jasper up behind Aldi. They have great sushi.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: goodman_hunter] #2853127
07/16/19 05:46 PM
07/16/19 05:46 PM
Russell, Lee county
Strictlybow Offline
6 point
Strictlybow  Offline
6 point
Russell, Lee county
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Alabama just did the same thing. They got a bunch of rules but there's some Bama farmers that's fixing to be making chedder. Florida folks can grow like 6acres of hemp. At current prices that's good money.

Yep. One of my buddies has 7 acres that’s 2 feet tall right now.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: Strictlybow] #2853133
07/16/19 05:55 PM
07/16/19 05:55 PM
Some Marriott/Auburn
A
AU7MM08 Offline
Booner
AU7MM08  Offline
Booner
A
Some Marriott/Auburn
Originally Posted by Strictlybow
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter

Yep. One of my buddies has 7 acres that’s 2 feet tall right now.

Now the real question here is, will deer get the munchies.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: Thisldu] #2853145
07/16/19 06:13 PM
07/16/19 06:13 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by Thisldu
THC has been proven to relieve pain, just like opiates, except if you take too much you don't die. I don't see how that is a bad thing. The alkaloids in marijuana have every bit the ability to be used medicinally just like the alkaloids in opium. One was harnessed and regulated by big pharma and the government, and one was scolded and labeled an illegal drug. Which one is killing our people, and costing taxpayers billions?

Sounds like a pretty good start on fixing the overdose epidemic in this nation.

Its pretty cute that you think opiates "relieve pain". I guess thsts why opium is always mixed with an otc pain reliever.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853160
07/16/19 06:35 PM
07/16/19 06:35 PM
Centreville AL.
sbo1971 Offline
10 point
sbo1971  Offline
10 point
Centreville AL.
My wife and my son tried the e pensive stuff that is supposed to help with chronic pain, it doesn’t work. Do not waste any money on this stuff.

Elite Omnia, Easton FMJ, Axcel Landslyde 5 pin slider.
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jwalker77] #2853165
07/16/19 06:43 PM
Banana Republic
jb20 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
jb20  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Banana Republic
Originally Posted by jwalker77
THC has been proven to relieve pain, just like opiates, except if you take too much you don't die. I don't see how that is a bad thing. The alkaloids in marijuana have every bit the ability to be used medicinally just like the alkaloids in opium. One was harnessed and regulated by big pharma and the government, and one was scolded and labeled an illegal drug. Which one is killing our people, and costing taxpayers billions?

Its pretty cute that you think opiates "relieve pain". I guess thsts why opium is always mixed with an otc pain reliever.

It deffinetly blocks something...or takes your mind off it...what u saying? I know first hand if i break something I'd choose opiates over Tylenol if given choice

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: ] #2853166
Brierfield
Beadlescomb Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Beadlescomb  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Brierfield
Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Im beginning to think a lot of folks on here are propagandized into believing THC is like freaking LSD.

Jeez, ...Your mind isnt going to fry from some dang THC.

Ive been to Holland many times where they had super strong pot. NOONES mind was frying. If you have never even tried pot you sound kind of silly talking about these things to be honest. As you are way off base.

I smoked a TON of weed in my younger days. It did not get me to try other drugs. It did not make me non productive. It does not make you hallucinate or any of the nonsense some folks are peddling. slap

In fact it IS FAR less of an intoxicant as alcohol. It gives you far less of a buzz...and doesnt impair your mobility like alcohol. Noone is falling down drunk like they do with too much whiskey or wine from smoking pot. If they smoke to much..they get the munchies and take a nap. smile

It IS NOT addictive like alchohol either. I stopped in one day when i was younger. I Have smoked it again when overseas where it was legal on occasion and was not running out the next day to get more.

Id rather smoke pot then drink, and if it was legal here in Alabama, Id be smoking instead of drinking. Fact. From someone who has done a lot of both..just saying. shocked

As to the CBD oil Ive had a ton of people tell me how it relieved their migranes and other pain. Even my doctor suggested I should try it for all my pain when I mentioned it as I will NOT do opiate painkillers. I refuse to. He tries to prescribe them to me every time im there. NOW those are addictive , dehibilitating to me and have ruined a lot of folks lives.

So instead I take a combination of Tylenol/ibuprofen.

I may very well go buy some CDB oil today to try it as I am healing from 2 broken ribs, and I broke my ankle 10 days ago, and have 3 bulging discs in my neck that they recommend surgery for and Im in a heck of a lot of pain. If it helps, and its legal then Im all for it. thumbup

One question I do have for those that ACTUALLY KNOW is HOW do you use it? Do you rub it on? And how much do you use?

weed is a lot different than it used to be. you smoke too much and you wont be able to walk

We will burn that bridge when we get there
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853168
07/16/19 06:44 PM
07/16/19 06:44 PM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
what a rip off. tried it and it did nothing

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jb20] #2853174
07/16/19 06:58 PM
07/16/19 06:58 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by jb20
Originally Posted by jwalker77

It deffinetly blocks something...or takes your mind off it...what u saying? I know first hand if i break something I'd choose opiates over Tylenol if given choice

I may be wrong but im pretty sure the opiate pills most people get have tylenol, advil, neproxy sodium in them, thats the difference between lortad, percocet, and so on, might need a pharmacist to clarify. The opium does the same thing as natural chemicals we already have in our bodies. After a while your body will quit producing those chemicals which naturally suppress pain telling you youre hurting all the time whether you are or not, that is physical addiction. Some of this may be off a bit but im in the general vacinity as right which qualifies on aldeer.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853179
07/16/19 07:04 PM
07/16/19 07:04 PM
Calhoun County
jrs89 Offline
10 point
jrs89  Offline
10 point
Calhoun County
Pain pills do not relieve pain. They just make you not care that you’re hurting. I’d rather work with some one who smokes a lil pot than a pill head.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: Beadlescomb] #2853182
07/16/19 07:05 PM
07/16/19 07:05 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
Im beginning to think a lot of folks on here are propagandized into believing THC is like freaking LSD.

Ive been to Holland many times where they had super strong pot. NOONES mind was frying. If you have never even tried pot you sound kind of silly talking about these things to be honest. As you are way off base.

I smoked a TON of weed in my younger days. It did not get me to try other drugs. It did not make me non productive. It does not make you hallucinate or any of the nonsense some folks are peddling. slap

In fact it IS FAR less of an intoxicant as alcohol. It gives you far less of a buzz...and doesnt impair your mobility like alcohol. Noone is falling down drunk like they do with too much whiskey or wine from smoking pot. If they smoke to much..they get the munchies and take a nap. smile

It IS NOT addictive like alchohol either. I stopped in one day when i was younger. I Have smoked it again when overseas where it was legal on occasion and was not running out the next day to get more.

Id rather smoke pot then drink, and if it was legal here in Alabama, Id be smoking instead of drinking. Fact. From someone who has done a lot of both..just saying. shocked

As to the CBD oil Ive had a ton of people tell me how it relieved their migranes and other pain. Even my doctor suggested I should try it for all my pain when I mentioned it as I will NOT do opiate painkillers. I refuse to. He tries to prescribe them to me every time im there. NOW those are addictive , dehibilitating to me and have ruined a lot of folks lives.

I may very well go buy some CDB oil today to try it as I am healing from 2 broken ribs, and I broke my ankle 10 days ago, and have 3 bulging discs in my neck that they recommend surgery for and Im in a heck of a lot of pain. If it helps, and its legal then Im all for it. thumbup

One question I do have for those that ACTUALLY KNOW is HOW do you use it? Do you rub it on? And how much do you use?

weed is a lot different than it used to be. you smoke too much and you wont be able to walk

I smoked some of the finest bud you could buy in Amsterdam last year. I was fine.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: ] #2853187
07/16/19 07:09 PM
07/16/19 07:09 PM
Calhoun County
jrs89 Offline
10 point
jrs89  Offline
10 point
Calhoun County
Originally Posted by Beadlescomb

I smoked some of the finest bud you could buy in Amsterdam last year. I was fine.

And you are successful and aint stealing everything you see? Must be a miracle!!

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853193
07/16/19 07:19 PM
07/16/19 07:19 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Yep I am. Thank the lord I rose above the pull of the devils cabbage . I havent even tried to fly yet...Ok maybe once or twice when noone was looking....

I know Lawyers, Doctors, and a ton of business people that smoke or have smoked. If it was legal Id smoke here instead of drinking. I think its a stupid law, but if Im traveling where its legal Im not against it at all.

Im sitting here drinking a whiskey and water..Id MUCH rather be smoking a fatty.

Marijuana only became Illegal when alcohol became LEGAL I showed the history on here a few times.

Randolph Hurst and big alcohol make pot illegal through the propaganda movie reefer madness.

65 years ago this very whiskey Im drinking now was illegal. And that same MOONSHINE yall like to sip was too..IT STILL IS. Just like pot.

If someone wants to sit at home and drink some wine with his wife and smoke a joint..so f'ing what?

Im a realist and not an idealist. Im definitely not a hypocrite thats for sure.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 07/16/19 07:43 PM.
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: ] #2853196
07/16/19 07:24 PM
07/16/19 07:24 PM
Ourtown, AL
BCLC Offline
Old Mossy Horns
BCLC  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Ourtown, AL
Yep I am. Thank the lord I rose above the pull of the devils cabbage . I havent even tried to fly yet...Ok maybe once or twice when noone was looking....

I know Lawyers, Doctors, and a ton of business people that smoke or have smoked. If it was legal Id smoke here instead of drinking. I think its a stupid law, but if Im traveling where its legal Im not against it at all.

Im sitting here drinking a whiskey and water..Id MUCH rather be smoking a fatty.

Marijuana only became Illegal when alcohol became LEGAL I showed the history on here a few times.

Randolph Hurst and big alchohol make pot illegal through the proganda movie reefer madness.

65 years ago this very whiskey Im drinking now was illegal. And that same MOONSHINE yall like to sip was too..IT STILL IS. Just like pot.

If someone wants to sit at home and drink some wine with his wife and smoke a joint..so f'ing what?

Im a realist and not an idealist. Im definitely not a hypocrite thats for sure.

beers

We’re not dead. We just smell that way. Dayum. - AC870

Yessir! I’m always gonna shoot what makes me happy and I want everyone else to do the same! If you shoot one be proud of it and don’t worry what anyone else thinks. - SJ22
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853197
07/16/19 07:26 PM
07/16/19 07:26 PM
in the corner
S
Stob Offline
14 point
Stob  Offline
14 point
S
in the corner
I swear I drive by a small field of it every day down here in Baldwin Co.
It's up about 2ft. tall, bedded up with that white plastic liner.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853199
07/16/19 07:32 PM
07/16/19 07:32 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

You used to be able to buy tins of marijuana in drug stores all across this nation. For relief for migranes, nausea and women used it for menstrual cramps. It became illegal from Hearst for the timber trade as he didnt want to compete against hemp. And from the achohol companies when they didnt like that when prohibition was repealed folks were drinking moonshine and smoking pot instead and not buying their product.

As always,,FOLLOW THE $$$

By the way..prohibition was repealed in 1923 Marijuana made illegal in 1937.

This was the FIRST big main stream media propaganda campaign. Back then News was print Newspapers...and Hearst owned them.

Heres some sources. Funny thing is I bet OUTBACK who doesnt like reading is reading this chiat...LOL. grin

Main stream sources including encyclopedia Britannica...you old guys remember those. Getitng sold door to door when we were young.

https://www.history.com/news/why-the-u-s-made-marijuana-illegal

http://blogs.britannica.com/2010/10...bition-of-marijuana-in-the-united-states

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/when-did-marijuana-become-illegal-in-the-u-s

https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/recovery-advocacy/marijuana-education/policy-history

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 07/16/19 07:40 PM.
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2853203
07/16/19 07:34 PM
07/16/19 07:34 PM
Chilton Co
D
Drycreek Offline
8 point
Drycreek  Offline
8 point
D
Chilton Co
Not sure where but there are a couple fields in Baldwin County.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.