</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for Lowrance Ghost or 24v Ultrex
by bradbathome. 03/28/24 08:17 PM
Turkey loads/decoy
by Rem870s2. 03/28/24 04:41 PM
Wtb Browning 300 Mag
by desertdog. 03/28/24 03:36 PM
WTB Chevy 1500
by Okalona. 03/28/24 07:44 AM
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Serious Deer Talk
The Hollywood Buck.
by jdhunter2011. 03/29/24 09:32 AM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by SEWoodsWhitetail. 03/28/24 10:45 AM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
99 registered members (donia, DGAMBLER, Geeb, Bmyers142, PossumPecker, cullbuck, Jason Carroll, Remington270, foldemup, Lockjaw, clayk, Gut Pile 32, skymech, 1hunter, Austin1, goodman_hunter, hallb, Hunter454, Beadlescomb, Chaser357, TurkeyJoe, ImThere, gatorbait154, Omega One, Floorman1, Livintohunt19, robinhedd, jawbone, HollerHunter, Skullworks, Ant67, Dilbert, BUCK EYES, outdoorguy88, KnightRyder, crenshawco, todd w, doublefistful, gman, Turkeytrott82, GATA87, M48scout, bodock, odocoileus, nomercy, CNC, BrandonClark, CKyleC, CrappieMan, rhino21, twaldrop4, Bjoff27, WGDfarm23, Turkeyneck78, CeeHawk37, hootn, DoeNut, Shaneomac2, metalmuncher, smithjearl, RockFarmer, pickenstj, Swamp Dog, LuckyGoose, centralala, Drake322, crocker, aucountry, Gav-n-Tn, GHTiger10, TideWJO, Megatrondiablo, Whiskey9, BCLC, Forrestgump1, CAM, Dragfan66, Swamp Monkey, hhsdc78, Downwind, longshot, fur_n_feathers, JohnG, Zbrann, CarbonClimber1, Jweeks, kodiak06, Uncle10point, ParrotHead89, grouper22, square, 8 invisible), 554 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Irishguy] #2735572
02/12/19 10:04 AM
02/12/19 10:04 AM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
Originally Posted by Irishguy
I don't believe this behavior is strictly limited to women. There are plenty of men that cheat on otherwise faithful wives.

My second wife cheated on me. I got the house and custody of all my kids. I gave her a lump sum of cash, a Jeep and $1000 a month for 4 years, just to get rid of her so I could try to pick up the pieces and put things back together. She blew through all of that money in no time, and karma caught up with her bad. Four years later, she was out of money and living in a shitty little rent trailer in Westover. She had a baby out of wedlock with another guy (different from the one she cheated with) He turned out to be a drug addict and he left her with no no money and no child support.

During this time I met and fell in love with Mrs. Irish. She was a single mom when we met. One day she had compassion on my ex-wife even though she didn't deserve it. Mrs. Irish took it upon herself to buy up a bunch of groceries with her own money and take a hand full of her own hard earned cash down there personally to help my ex-wife feed herself and the kid and pay her bills. You talk about the Lord humbling a person... I'll tell you my ex-wife was humbled to the point of seeing Christ though Mrs. Irish that day. That one act magnified the difference between my ex-wife and the woman that God sent to me to spend the rest of our lives together. If I remember correctly she even kept giving her some money every month after that for a while to help her out. That is a Proverbs 31 woman right there friends.

I am convinced that though it all, God has finally sent me the woman that I was supposed to have all along, but it took me until 12 years ago to finally be ready for her in God's eyes.

Sometimes we, as men, have to change ourselves and humble ourselves, and then and only then will God will grant us the woman that he wants us to have.

Wow, just wow. That is powerful Irishguy. I have to admit reading that brought a tear to my eye.

You have a great woman with you. thumbup

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: whack-n-stack] #2735593
02/12/19 10:15 AM
02/12/19 10:15 AM
Bham
D
Dallas County Offline
Booner
Dallas County  Offline
Booner
D
Bham
Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
I got a buddy who’s wife is cheating on him with the preacher that married them. Run up his credit cards, sneaking out at night, giving him the whole nine yards. He’s kept his head through all of it, setting up everything so when he does file for divorce, it’s on his terms.

Hate to tell you/him, but it won't be on his terms. Worse case she gets 50% of everything regardless of who's at fault.

not sure what the best way to handle them is but they shouldnt be on tv and gettn married and raisin kids

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: AUstan23] #2735606
02/12/19 10:23 AM
02/12/19 10:23 AM
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Originally Posted by AUstan23
Two questions:

If a husband cheats, is it his fault?

If a wife cheats, is it her fault?

I'd say, "not necessarily".
I strongly believe that no one, male or female, should live without affection simply because they are married.
We all joke about the wedding cake killing a bride's libido. But in many cases the sex life does suffer, at some point, after the wedding. And it isn't always the bride, either. The fact is, the spouse with the lowest sex drive controls the sex life. That can become a major problem, and cause serious resentment, when the two libidos become very much different. Both spouses need to be in tune with the other's needs and desires. And even if the mood isn't there, they each need to make an effort, or suffer the consequences.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Irishguy] #2735607
02/12/19 10:24 AM
02/12/19 10:24 AM
Panhandle Florida
PaschalBD Offline
Used to be TiderBD
PaschalBD  Offline
Used to be TiderBD
Panhandle Florida
Sometimes we, as men, have to change ourselves and humble ourselves, and then and only then will God grant us the woman that he wants us to have.

This ^^^^^

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: ridgestalker] #2735609
02/12/19 10:26 AM
02/12/19 10:26 AM
Hartselle, AL
N
NWALJM Offline
10 point
NWALJM  Offline
10 point
N
Hartselle, AL
Originally Posted by ridgestalker
The way I see it you swore an oath before God. In Gods eyes cheating is the one thing that you don’t have to forgive your parter for. I don’t understand how a parent can do it to their kids.Matthew 19:9,Proverbs 6:32.

I don’t recall anywhere in scripture where God condones unforgiveness of any kind. As a matter of fact, the Bible explicitly says if you don’t forgive others you won’t be forgiven by God. I understand this is a sensitive issue for a lot, but if we’re going to bring it to a Biblical perspective let’s be accurate.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: NWALJM] #2735615
02/12/19 10:32 AM
02/12/19 10:32 AM
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Originally Posted by NWALJM
The way I see it you swore an oath before God. In Gods eyes cheating is the one thing that you don’t have to forgive your parter for. I don’t understand how a parent can do it to their kids.Matthew 19:9,Proverbs 6:32.

I don’t recall anywhere in scripture where God condones unforgiveness of any kind. As a matter of fact, the Bible explicitly says if you don’t forgive others you won’t be forgiven by God. I understand this is a sensitive issue for a lot, but if we’re going to bring it to a Biblical perspective let’s be accurate.

The Bible is chock full of tales of adultery and bigomy.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Out back] #2735618
02/12/19 10:35 AM
02/12/19 10:35 AM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
Originally Posted by Out back
Two questions:

I strongly believe that no one, male or female, should live without affection simply because they are married.
We all joke about the wedding cake killing a bride's libido. But in many cases the sex life does suffer, at some point, after the wedding. And it isn't always the bride, either. The fact is, the spouse with the lowest sex drive controls the sex life. That can become a major problem, and cause serious resentment, when the two libidos become very much different. Both spouses need to be in tune with the other's needs and desires. And even if the mood isn't there, they each need to make an effort, or suffer the consequences.

Dammit outback, I form a view of you and you go and write a sensible, logical post like this and ruin it for me. grin

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Out back] #2735626
02/12/19 10:42 AM
02/12/19 10:42 AM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Two questions:

Very well said and I agree. However, the spouse also has the choice to end the marriage rather than cheat.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: 257wbymag] #2735634
02/12/19 10:56 AM
Behind you
Avengedsevenfold Offline
10 point
Avengedsevenfold  Offline
10 point
Behind you
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Never try to make a whore a housewife.

Like Project Pat said:

Don’t Save Her

Carrying a gun isn't comfortable; but at times it is comforting

"Cause the cause for the pause you think you see is really concentration on the steel” NonPoint
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2735635
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
Lot of half truths and virtue signaling in this thread.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Irishguy] #2735644
02/12/19 11:00 AM
02/12/19 11:00 AM
Moody, AL
willdo22 Offline
10 point
willdo22  Offline
10 point
Moody, AL
I don't believe this behavior is strictly limited to women. There are plenty of men that cheat on otherwise faithful wives.

My second wife cheated on me. I got the house and custody of all my kids. I gave her a lump sum of cash, a Jeep and $1000 a month for 4 years, just to get rid of her so I could try to pick up the pieces and put things back together. She blew through all of that money in no time, and karma caught up with her bad. Four years later, she was out of money and living in a shitty little rent trailer in Westover. She had a baby out of wedlock with another guy (different from the one she cheated with) He turned out to be a drug addict and he left her with no no money and no child support.

During this time I met and fell in love with Mrs. Irish. She was a single mom when we met. One day she had compassion on my ex-wife even though she didn't deserve it. Mrs. Irish took it upon herself to buy up a bunch of groceries with her own money and take a hand full of her own hard earned cash down there personally to help my ex-wife feed herself and the kid and pay her bills. You talk about the Lord humbling a person... I'll tell you my ex-wife was humbled to the point of seeing Christ though Mrs. Irish that day. That one act magnified the difference between my ex-wife and the woman that God sent to me to spend the rest of our lives together. If I remember correctly she even kept giving her some money every month after that for a while to help her out. That is a Proverbs 31 woman right there friends.

I am convinced that though it all, God has finally sent me the woman that I was supposed to have all along, but it took me until 12 years ago to finally be ready for her in God's eyes.

Sometimes we, as men, have to change ourselves and humble ourselves, and then and only then will God will grant us the woman that he wants us to have.

Solid post

A mans got to know his limitations.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2735652
02/12/19 11:07 AM
02/12/19 11:07 AM
Chilton County
Morris Offline
Poppa Jon
Morris  Offline
Poppa Jon
Chilton County
Great post Irish.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2735662
02/12/19 11:20 AM
02/12/19 11:20 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
In all seriousness, I'm about to turn 45 years old, I'm reasonably decent looking, and in my personal, work, and church circles I am in contact with a ton of people. I have NEVER been propositioned, at least not that I was aware of (I don't think I'm that naïve though grin) I mean, yeah there's been the old skally-wag skank older wimmen who flirt and say inappropriate things (in a joking manner usually), but I'm talking about a woman of my same class/demographic whom I would find attractive and otherwise tempt me. I've NEVER been in that situation.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: ikillbux] #2735669
02/12/19 11:26 AM
02/12/19 11:26 AM
Panhandle Florida
PaschalBD Offline
Used to be TiderBD
PaschalBD  Offline
Used to be TiderBD
Panhandle Florida
Originally Posted by ikillbux
In all seriousness, I'm about to turn 45 years old, I'm reasonably decent looking, and in my personal, work, and church circles I am in contact with a ton of people. I have NEVER been propositioned, at least not that I was aware of (I don't think I'm that naïve though grin) I mean, yeah there's been the old skally-wag skank older wimmen who flirt and say inappropriate things (in a joking manner usually), but I'm talking about a woman of my same class/demographic whom I would find attractive and otherwise tempt me. I've NEVER been in that situation.

Me either. So what does that mean? I think it means we're legends in our own minds and the reflection is not as appealing as we think. flag

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran
Re: Whores and how they try to turn the tables [Re: R_H_Clark] #2735672
02/12/19 11:27 AM
02/12/19 11:27 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Any of you innocents calling ex's whores shouldn't. At least don't if she was good enough that you would have whipped anyone for calling her that before you did. She either was one and you married her,in which case it's your fault, or she was married to you long enough to become one.

rolleyes

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Irishguy] #2735678
02/12/19 11:33 AM
02/12/19 11:33 AM
MattIce Offline
10 point
MattIce  Offline
10 point

Ain't no way in hell I would ever do that

Parked in a holler, beneath the mountain moon light.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2735697
02/12/19 11:56 AM
02/12/19 11:56 AM
in the corner
S
Stob Offline
14 point
Stob  Offline
14 point
S
in the corner
Been there, done that and got the Divorce.
She had no qualms about it. No Shame Whatsoever!!
Good Riddance, haven't seen her since and hope I
never do.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Out back] #2735698
02/12/19 11:58 AM
02/12/19 11:58 AM
Hartselle, AL
N
NWALJM Offline
10 point
NWALJM  Offline
10 point
N
Hartselle, AL

The Bible is chock full of tales of adultery and bigomy.

You are correct.

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Avengedsevenfold] #2735699
02/12/19 12:01 PM
02/12/19 12:01 PM
Selma
odocoileus Online content
14 point
odocoileus  Online Content
14 point
Selma
Originally Posted by Avengedsevenfold
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Never try to make a whore a housewife.

Like Project Pat said:

Don’t Save Her

Probably the wrong crowd for Project Pat laugh

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: NWALJM] #2735708
02/12/19 12:15 PM
02/12/19 12:15 PM
North Jackson
R
ridgestalker Offline
14 point
ridgestalker  Offline
14 point
R
North Jackson

I meant that you don’t have to forgive and let it go. It states it’s the only grounds for divorce.If you divorced them did you truly forgive them?

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.