It's a good looking gun with no obvious scratches or rust. Here's the thing, I had the stock professionally cut down for my wife who is short. So the butt is 1" shorter than standard. I have long arms and it is a little short for me. Some guys it might be fine. However, I have another 1187 special purpose (not glossy like the Premier) and I put synthetic stocks on it. I still had the original wood stocks and put them on this Premier. Looks good on there. However, the butt plate went with my special purpose, so the stock i put on the Premier doesn't have a butt plate. The folks that cut down the Premier stock must have put a special butt plate on there - I wish they had given it back to me because it would have fit this other stock (that's on the Premier now). Will be obvious in pics.

I looked around in some stores trying to find a butt plate, but haven't looked online. Figured it shouldn't be too hard to find one.

Anyway, I'll sell the gun with all the stocks. Asking $500. If interested make an offer. Only thing i would trade is a youth model semi-auto shotgun/rifle (for my kids) or 6v golf cart batteries!

PM me for pics