</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Bikini and Bimini top for boat Free
by longshot. 04/25/24 11:57 AM
Taylormade Stealth Irons 5-gw
by toyota05. 04/25/24 11:28 AM
Coon dogs.
by Lonster. 04/25/24 12:17 AM
WTB .22 LR Bolt Action
by Cuz-Pat. 04/23/24 09:19 PM
Iso Henry Golden boy
by AustinC. 04/23/24 08:32 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
107 registered members (7mmMag, Mansfield, BradB, Dean, rhino21, AU338MAG, Gobble4me757, bamapanic, Doeslayer44, StateLine, BD, IMISSALDEER, CeeHawk37, PineTop, centralala, AustinC, Turkey, AU7MM08, MarksOutdoors, square, foldemup, Andalusia, crenshawco, duxlayer, JohnnyLoco, limabean, SouthBamaSlayer, Narrow Gap, Bamajoz, cullbuck, riflenut, Turkeyhunter12, mossyback, Sself161, Bustinbeards, Gunpowder, jhardy, USeeMSpurs, Vernon Tull, BamaPlowboy, ts1979flh, Kemosabe, CAL, 202P&Y, MarkCollin, jarcher38, Rem870s2, BCLC, NVM1031, Smitty4Bama, hoggin, metalmuncher, Herdbull, BentBarrel, Squadron77, Fedex 1, twaldrop4, HBWALKER14, brett.smith, Beer Belly, CNC, brianr, Jtide, 000buck, hallb, 007, longshot, HHSyelper, trlrdrdave, 7PTSPREAD, hunter84, burbank, Justice, deadeye48, Okalona, JCL, Scout308, fourfive45, BrandonClark, mcninja, JustHunt, Squeaky, Marengo hunter, sawdust, SharpSpur, Buck1976, Driveby, Keysbowman, Rockstar007, graydw1, okfuski, Morris, BhamFred, BC, dagwood, Luxfisher, doghouse, 10 invisible), 1,018 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: booth2] #2556711
08/20/18 01:32 PM
08/20/18 01:32 PM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted by booth2
Quick answer to your question is, no way to tell if you will look like the other dudes. Im telling u right now, ive been doing this for a long time and genetics have way more to do with what you will look like than any other thing. You can improve, yes, but u may not ever look like the dudes your talking about. You should really get strict with your diet and how to time the things that you need to eat. That is what is going to get you the best visual results. Anybody can go in and workout, but getting meal plan dialed in is where the hard part is. And i am not saying eat less, alot of times people need to eat more...but eat certain things at certain times. The dudes that are great at Crossfit are not only doing Crossfit WOD's. They are doing Crossfit in conjunction with heavy compound Olympic lifts. You will not get huge with Crossfit unless you have awesome genetics. I workout with an absolute natural freak and you would not believe how he works out and looks like he does. His kids look like miniature bodybuilders and are only like 10 years old...hes genetically gifted and he has dudes working out like him and they are achieving nothing that he has or can do. I say this to tell u to experiment and watch at what actually works for you. Im not saying quit Crossfit, but man make sure you are doing some heavy, low rep stuff, without being gassed from running or wallballs. Periodization, dedication and consistency is a must.

I think I'm doing the right things physically, I just really want to take my nutrition to another level. I really can't easily and comprehensively explain what we do at our CF "box", but the format 99/100 days is an extensive warm-up and stretch session (I usually even get there 10-15 mins early and do my own stretching, rolling, what have you). Then we take about 15-20 minutes and do a specific/isolated "strength" (back squats, front squats, deadlifts, and various other single-move things like that). We might warm up to 80% of 1-rep max, then do 5 sets of 3 (resting 1 or 2 mins between sets), or something like that. Then we have our actual WOD (and goodness that could be anything) that lasts anywhere from 10 to 30 mins (sometimes way more)

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556714
08/20/18 01:36 PM
08/20/18 01:36 PM
Mobile, AL
S
SouthBamaSlayer Online content
Gary's Fluffer
SouthBamaSlayer  Online Content
Gary's Fluffer
S
Mobile, AL
Your next step would be to calculate your macros.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556729
08/20/18 01:47 PM
08/20/18 01:47 PM
jasper
243Win Offline
4 point
243Win  Offline
4 point
jasper
Test and dbol lol. Road rage like never before and cry during those aspca commercials where they show all the poor helpless animals. I've had friends do juicing and while they got big they also got emotional lol

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556756
08/20/18 02:11 PM
08/20/18 02:11 PM
Danville, AL
R
RobertM Offline
8 point
RobertM  Offline
8 point
R
Danville, AL
Crossfit is the only place the The Rob can say "nice snatch" to a woman and not get slapped. thumbup

I've been doing Crossfit for a little over a year at Golden Ape Crossfit in Decatur. I'm not a Crossfiter, by that, I don't trying to kill myself every workout. When I started I brought into the RX balls to the wall approach. But that did work for me. I couldn't stay injury free long enough to make much progress. I learned the words "scale" and "modify" and my strength started to increase dramatically. I'm squating 350+, benching 300+, and deadlifting 400+. I have to be careful doing the push press, snatch, and power cleans due to not having much mobility in my shoulders. The squating below parallel was a challenge, but as my hips loosen up the weight increased quickly.

Now the cardio crap I still suck at. But I'm still work at it.

I did the Crossfit diet and the lack of carbs left me drained. I added potatoes back in and things got better. I'll eat some kind of meat (Chicken, beef, pork, venison, etc) with potatoes, beans, leafy vegetables for every meal. I'm not trying to loss weight and look like a skinny hippy, rather I'm trying to put on muscle and get strong as f---.

The only supplements I take is fish oil and zinc to help reduce being so sore. Not sure if it helps because I'm always sore 2 days after a workout.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: RobertM] #2556815
08/20/18 03:16 PM
08/20/18 03:16 PM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted by RobertM
Crossfit is the only place the The Rob can say "nice snatch" to a woman and not get slapped. thumbup

I've been doing Crossfit for a little over a year at Golden Ape Crossfit in Decatur. I'm not a Crossfiter, by that, I don't trying to kill myself every workout. When I started I brought into the RX balls to the wall approach. But that did work for me. I couldn't stay injury free long enough to make much progress. I learned the words "scale" and "modify" and my strength started to increase dramatically. I'm squating 350+, benching 300+, and deadlifting 400+. I have to be careful doing the push press, snatch, and power cleans due to not having much mobility in my shoulders. The squating below parallel was a challenge, but as my hips loosen up the weight increased quickly.

Now the cardio crap I still suck at. But I'm still work at it.

I did the Crossfit diet and the lack of carbs left me drained. I added potatoes back in and things got better. I'll eat some kind of meat (Chicken, beef, pork, venison, etc) with potatoes, beans, leafy vegetables for every meal. I'm not trying to loss weight and look like a skinny hippy, rather I'm trying to put on muscle and get strong as f---.

The only supplements I take is fish oil and zinc to help reduce being so sore. Not sure if it helps because I'm always sore 2 days after a workout.

Yep... the only things I cannot do are overhead squats or squat snatches (I don't know if my mobility issue is ankles, shoulders / upper back, other), and muscle-ups (but I'm close). Well, I can't really do handstand pushups in a WOD (I can only do a couple or three at the most). Everything else I can do, but strength isn't my "strength". I have the cardio endurance, the running and stuff is easy for me, I can kill the rower!! I think my back squat max is 205 (?), front squat is maybe 185-ish, bench is probably around 185 also, deadlift was 285 last week. I'll get stronger. The only times I've ever hurt myself was on thrusters (done it twice), got a little heavy and out of form and got some shoulder pain. Now I'm only doing 95# for thrusters (or similar moves).

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556862
08/20/18 04:04 PM
08/20/18 04:04 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

Since we're talking about supplements and such, two questions:

— Best blender for mixing protein-other ingredients into a shake/smoothie/drink

— Does the "drink-consume/eat X-number grams of protein for half your body weight to lose weight" really work?

Bonus question: If you enjoy doing burpees are you mentally unstable? laugh

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Skullworks] #2556869
08/20/18 04:11 PM
08/20/18 04:11 PM
All Over
Dustin Offline
Freak of Nature
Dustin  Offline
Freak of Nature
All Over
Originally Posted by Skullworks
Anyone use the 5x5 training system?

I've been on the 5x5 for a little over a year now. Had to take a break due to shoulder surgery (work related not due to 5x5). Very happy with the program.
Did the DDP Yoga during recovery and enjoyed that as well.

Don't let life get in the way of living
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556884
08/20/18 04:36 PM
08/20/18 04:36 PM
Cullman,AL
T
turkey_killer Offline
8 point
turkey_killer  Offline
8 point
T
Cullman,AL
you can for sure make good strength gains and visual body changes at your age. You do not need supplements to do it either. Progressive overload and sufficient protein intake will do it. Make sure you’re sleeping enough. As far as macros, that is specific to every individual. Figure what your maintenance calories are and then adjust from there based on your goals. I could send you the macros I ate from the end of last May until the end of this June but that isn’t gonna be what you need. Also, realize that gaining strength and getting leaner are working against each other. So if you want to put on size(muscle) and gain strength, you will, more than likely, not be getting lean at the same time, but, if done slowly, you can avoid putting on tons of fat with the muscle and have less to lose when youre ready to show the muscle off.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2556994
08/20/18 06:35 PM
08/20/18 06:35 PM
Lickskillet, AL
Irishguy Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Irishguy  Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Lickskillet, AL
Originally Posted by ikillbux
Originally Posted by Irishguy
If you are doing anything more than good quality fresh meat and vegetables, complex carbohydrates and essential fats in a well balanced diet and eating enough to either gain or lose weight (whatever your goals,) with he exception of a good whey protein powder and possibly a multi-vitamin you are throwing your money away.

This is where I've landed nowadays. And really in the past handful of months I've even shyed away from the protein powder (I might use it twice a week, if that) While I'm not sure most of the stuff hurts, I just don't actually think it helps anything but the seller's pocket.

I'm to the point where:

1. If I can't pronounce it. I ain't taking it or eating it.
2. If I don't know where it comes from. I ain't taking it or eating it.
3. If I don't know what's in it. I ain't taking it or eating it.

There's just too much stuff that at one time science thought was fine for you and now they have revised their findings and know that it now will kill you.

Bottom line is that there are plenty of people who have gotten in great shape without any supplements other than simply at good healthy diet of fish, poultry, lean beef and pork and lots of good fresh vegetables.

I can understand some people taking supplements when they are trying to eek out one more pound in their competition deadlift or one less second in the 50 yard dash, etc... But if the point to working out is to be healthier, then why not just fine tune your diet, eat healthy and stick with a plan and adjust as necessary to achieve your goals.

The above is coming from a guy who use to use all kinds of supplements back when I was much more serious about weightlifting and competed in various Martial Arts. I still have some in my cabinet that I need to throw away.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: DeerNutz0U812_] #2556999
08/20/18 06:40 PM
08/20/18 06:40 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
Originally Posted by DeerNutz0U812_
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiI-M2i5vzcAhVH0oMKHXwHDsIQwqsBMAJ6BAgFEAo&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqM2cVaTT1Jk&usg=AOvVaw3QvdzVzuOBwF-C1HDTvjzo

That's Nutz man rofl

How many people am i willing to sacrifice for freedom?
Everyone. All of them...

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Clem] #2557418
08/21/18 08:29 AM
08/21/18 08:29 AM
In your head
D
DaffyDucksWorstNightmare Offline
4 point
DaffyDucksWorstNightmare  Offline
4 point
D
In your head
Originally Posted by Clem

— Does the "drink-consume/eat X-number grams of protein for half your body weight to lose weight" really work?

Short answer is No. You need the protein. You are trying to get rid of Fat and Water retention IF you compete in BB. When you start taking your protein of the equation you are losing muscle mass.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Clem] #2557456
08/21/18 09:14 AM
08/21/18 09:14 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL

Not sure about the X-number grams of protein question, but the other two....
1. Just a standard shaker bottle with some kind of agitator ball in it is the best for protein powder. I usually mix with just room temp water, or almond milk.
2. If you had to do 100 burpees (which we did this past Saturday, and have again tomorrow) you could die.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Irishguy] #2557467
08/21/18 09:28 AM
08/21/18 09:28 AM
AL
BamaGuitarDude Offline
12 point
BamaGuitarDude  Offline
12 point
AL
Bottom line is that there are plenty of people who have gotten in great shape without any supplements other than simply at good healthy diet of fish, poultry, lean beef and pork and lots of good fresh vegetables.

*bingo* ... the only thing i take is a very small amt of creatine after my work-outs; it's only meant to help in recovery ... & i cycle off it from time to time ... outside of that, a good diet & a great calisthenic program (a la Navy Seal/Army/etc.) will get your ass ripped & strong ... i HATE going anywhere to workout b/c i will come up with a million excuses not to do it ... i get up, drink a few cups of coffee, and then bust my ass for a good 15-30 mins 4x per week, and i'm happy w/the results i'm getting & i'll be 50 y.o. in February ... i don't care to look like The Rock; my goals are simple - to look like somebody that takes care of themselves ...

i remember, years ago, when i was heavy into marathoning/half-marathoning and after EVERY SINGLE long run, i'd hit that dang supplement Echinacea like it was going out of style 'cause "scientists & doctors" had determined that it rebounded the immune system & kept you from getting sick ... turns out, it was a bunch of damn hooey & wasn't effective AT ALL for preventing illnesses ...

Last edited by BamaGuitarDude; 08/21/18 09:29 AM.

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: BamaGuitarDude] #2557473
08/21/18 09:38 AM
08/21/18 09:38 AM
Central, Al
Bustinbeards Online content
Booner
Bustinbeards  Online Content
Booner
Central, Al

Exactly. Supplements are not necessary, a proper diet with balanced carbs and high protein and enough hydration and rest.
You can't out train a bad diet and expect positive results.

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Well, the way I see it is there's just too many assholes
On a good day there's a bunch of assholes in here. On a bad day there's too many assholes in here.
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2557567
08/21/18 11:13 AM
08/21/18 11:13 AM
On the X
T
TickaTicka Offline
12 point
TickaTicka  Offline
12 point
T
On the X
Not sure what you want? To shred weight or gain muscle? They aren't mutually exclusive but its easier to maintain muscle and shred fat OR build muscle and not worry about fat.

Last summer, I went no carb for 4 months. I mean no carbs. I did no breakfast, just black coffee. Lunch, if I ate it, was a large salad with protein, chicken salad (that i made) or leftover grilled game meat and veggies. Dinner was clean protein and salad or veggies. Avocados, macadamia nuts and almonds. I shredded weight. I had great energy and was never hungry. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, just nothing from a box.

I didn't see big gains fitness wise, but I wasn't really aiming for anything. I will say, my hill climbs with a heavy pack became effortless.

I was the lightest I've been in a long time when I went out west to hunt last fall. I was 176# at 6'0" tall. It made a huge difference in the mountains. I was literally running down ridge lines at 6-7K elevation with a day pack and a rifle on my back. I was able to put myself side-by-side with some great mountain hunters (my buddies who live out there) and we hauled out two elk and one deer in 6 days. If you want to lose weight, drop the carbs.

I'm back to 182 now, sort of tapered off there. I'm now a bit pudgy but feel like I could shred it down with that diet again if I wanted.

Public Land Owner
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: TickaTicka] #2557600
08/21/18 11:40 AM
08/21/18 11:40 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted by TickaTicka
Not sure what you want? To shred weight or gain muscle? They aren't mutually exclusive but its easier to maintain muscle and shred fat OR build muscle and not worry about fat.

Last summer, I went no carb for 4 months. I mean no carbs. I did no breakfast, just black coffee. Lunch, if I ate it, was a large salad with protein, chicken salad (that i made) or leftover grilled game meat and veggies. Dinner was clean protein and salad or veggies. Avocados, macadamia nuts and almonds. I shredded weight. I had great energy and was never hungry. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, just nothing from a box.

I didn't see big gains fitness wise, but I wasn't really aiming for anything. I will say, my hill climbs with a heavy pack became effortless.

I was the lightest I've been in a long time when I went out west to hunt last fall. I was 176# at 6'0" tall. It made a huge difference in the mountains. I was literally running down ridge lines at 6-7K elevation with a day pack and a rifle on my back. I was able to put myself side-by-side with some great mountain hunters (my buddies who live out there) and we hauled out two elk and one deer in 6 days. If you want to lose weight, drop the carbs.

I'm back to 182 now, sort of tapered off there. I'm now a bit pudgy but feel like I could shred it down with that diet again if I wanted.

That's what I was looking for...just some actual examples of what folks eat/ate. I get the basic principles, but it becomes "drinking from a fire hose" when trying to decide what to actually buy and eat. Just looking for some different ideas than I'm already doing, and hoping to get just a small sliver of info that I hadn't considered before.

I'd say "ideally" I'm looking to build muscle. I don't really care what I weigh, I'm interested in how that weight looks on me, and I'd rather it be muscle than fat. I don't have to have the washboard abs, not looking for show-class perfection. I'm relatively "lean" built anyway, weight is probably never gonna be my issue, and I don't want to get skinnier for sure. But I'm not wishing to "bulk" either, don't wanna eat 5000 cals trying to gain mass (or whatever they say grin ), but I don't want to cut so much that I harm muscle gain either. Dang this crap is hard! loco laugh

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2557612
08/21/18 11:50 AM
08/21/18 11:50 AM
On the X
T
TickaTicka Offline
12 point
TickaTicka  Offline
12 point
T
On the X
Originally Posted by TickaTicka

That's what I was looking for...just some actual examples of what folks eat/ate. I get the basic principles, but it becomes "drinking from a fire hose" when trying to decide what to actually buy and eat. Just looking for some different ideas than I'm already doing, and hoping to get just a small sliver of info that I hadn't considered before.

I'd say "ideally" I'm looking to build muscle. I don't really care what I weigh, I'm interested in how that weight looks on me, and I'd rather it be muscle than fat. I don't have to have the washboard abs, not looking for show-class perfection. I'm relatively "lean" built anyway, weight is probably never gonna be my issue, and I don't want to get skinnier for sure. But I'm not wishing to "bulk" either, don't wanna eat 5000 cals trying to gain mass (or whatever they say grin ), but I don't want to cut so much that I harm muscle gain either. Dang this crap is hard! loco laugh

Almond butter with celery sticks was a "cheat" item for me. Near the end I added in Greek yogurt (plain) which does have some carbs, but is still really clean.

I think if you want to add mass, I'd just start eating a ton of dietary protein and combine it will low reps/heavy weight. Try that and stay away from supplements and see if you get a corresponding spurt in muscle growth, if I was doing that I'd aim for maybe a 3 month trial?

Public Land Owner
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: ikillbux] #2557685
08/21/18 01:22 PM
08/21/18 01:22 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

1. Just a standard shaker bottle with some kind of agitator ball in it is the best for protein powder. I usually mix with just room temp water, or almond milk.
2. If you had to do 100 burpees (which we did this past Saturday, and have again tomorrow) you could die.

We have the agitator ball things and I use them sometimes, but other times I add blueberries, peaches, spinach, carrots, etc. and ice so I blend it.

If I could and would get into a routine of push-ups, flutter kicks, jumping jacks and burpees that would be a good start. Those and running seem to work pretty well for the military.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Clem] #2557689
08/21/18 01:26 PM
08/21/18 01:26 PM
Mobile, AL
S
SouthBamaSlayer Online content
Gary's Fluffer
SouthBamaSlayer  Online Content
Gary's Fluffer
S
Mobile, AL
Clem, just a blender. A trick is to freeze your fruit and don’t use ice. It’ll make for a much smoother smoothie.

Re: Fitness/Muscle/Nutrition/Supplements questions [Re: Clem] #2557698
08/21/18 01:30 PM
08/21/18 01:30 PM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL

We have the agitator ball things and I use them sometimes, but other times I add blueberries, peaches, spinach, carrots, etc. and ice so I blend it.

If I could and would get into a routine of push-ups, flutter kicks, jumping jacks and burpees that would be a good start. Those and running seem to work pretty well for the military.

We have the Ninja food processor, and that sucker is brutal on smoothies!! I think it would liquify a box of nails. Plus it has the single-serve cups to blend in, so it's SO convenient. In fact, I made a smoothie for lunch today. 4oz almond milk, two (often 3) organic-cage-free eggs, shake some cinnamon in there, heaping spoonful of flax seeds, heaping spoonful of chia seeds, heaping spoonful (plus) of raw almond butter, and an eyeballed amount of frozen blueberries. That's not a "skinny" drink, but it puts lead in your pencil!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.