Is anyone surprised that so many women are coming out years after and pointing their fingers? Even Molly Ringwald, claims she was. I can't believe any man was that desperate in a town full of beauties.

McKayla Maroney Claims She Was Sexually Abused by Dr. Larry Nassar: ‘I Thought I Was Going to Die’

McKayla Maroney took to Twitter on Wednesday, October 18, to claim she was sexually abused for years by Larry Nassar, the doctor for the U.S. Women’s National Gymnastics team and Olympic team.

Amid allegations of sexual assault and harassment from multiple actresses against Harvey Weinstein, who has denied accusations of rape, the gymnast shared her own story to explain how common the incidents can be. “People should know that this is not just happening in Hollywood. This is happening everywhere,” she wrote. “Wherever there is a position of power, there seems to be potential for abuse.”

"Dr. Nassar told me that I was receiving 'medically necessary treatment that he had been performing on patients for over 30 years.' It started when I was 13 years old, at one of my first National Team training camps, in Texas, and it didn't end until I left the sport,” Maroney, 21, wrote. “It seemed whenever and wherever this man could find the chance, I was 'treated.”

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!