</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Christensen Traverse 300 Win Mag
by BPI. 04/25/24 01:37 PM
FS Walker's Razor slim electronic muffs
by Gary Harris. 04/25/24 01:03 PM
Bikini and Bimini top for boat Free
by longshot. 04/25/24 11:57 AM
Taylormade Stealth Irons 5-gw
by toyota05. 04/25/24 11:28 AM
Coon dogs.
by Lonster. 04/25/24 12:17 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
104 registered members (William, buzzard, Wadenthebushes, GATA87, Bamajoz, Bread, GoldenEagle, BPI, Andalusia, Rainbowstew, Turkeyneck78, Gobble4me757, jake5050, Dragfan66, AU coonhunter, Reptar, Semo, Chiller, Brownitsdown, cmontgomery, Lvlhdd, MikeP, Alb, coldtrail, Treelimb, JPFlier, Turberville, dawgdr, Dean, rickyh_2, blade, BCD, BearBranch, top cat, JA, Luxfisher, sidehitter, Shaneomac2, bug54, JohnG, Okatuppa, ridgestalker, jawbone, DoubleB, TNDEC, Bruno, TideWJO, Turkey, TexasHuntress, Showout, Chaser357, Morris, Solothurn, SC53, BhamFred, zwick, cartervj, Bandit635, CNC, mathews prostaff, Downwind, Moose24, coachg34, gman, Chancetribe, slanddeerhunter, bn163, Drew93, Swamp Monkey, jwalker77, leroycnbucks, BamaBoHunter, outdoorguy88, HappyHunter, !shiloh!, Floorman1, dave260rem!, hunter84, Lockjaw, eclipse829, sbo1971, Hunting-231, Thread Killer, Koba, Raven, AustinC, rrice0725, DA_Outdoors, limabean, Mike59, kodiak06, PaytonWP, aubigmac, CarbonClimber1, BamaFan64, DoeNut, IDOT, Jbf, johnv, 5 invisible), 1,124 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Reuben Foster [Re: GomerPyle] #2053411
03/10/17 08:37 AM
03/10/17 08:37 AM
Santa Rosa/Conecuh
hallb Offline
Booner
hallb  Offline
Booner
Santa Rosa/Conecuh
Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
Originally Posted By: jawbone
Do you think that perhaps it was designed that way to evaluate how they handle themselves? Big important jobs in LE do things like that to stress you out to see how you handle it. I had to wait for an NIS interviewer one time for past 3 hours from my appointment time. I guess I didn't handle it well, because when he showed up, I thanked him and withdrew my name from consideration.

That's exactly what it was, and he obviously failed. But don't think for a second that they don't also take into account how they handle the situation after the fact.

I find this hard to believe. The NFL is full of prima donnas, my guess is they suspect all of them are going to be one until they prove themselves otherwise. Why would they have to collude with a hospital to setup a test for that?

Re: Reuben Foster [Re: hallb] #2053473
03/10/17 09:34 AM
03/10/17 09:34 AM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: hallb
Speaking of attitude problems, anyone see where that fine upstanding NFL player Nick Fairley and his family almost caused a major melee at the Mobile Mardi Gras festivities?

Missed that but I did read this morning he signed a 40 mil guaranteed. Unless he is as dumb as some report, he should've already been set for life, but now he can even be stupid and be set.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Reuben Foster [Re: hallb] #2053477
03/10/17 09:37 AM
03/10/17 09:37 AM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Do you think that perhaps it was designed that way to evaluate how they handle themselves? Big important jobs in LE do things like that to stress you out to see how you handle it. I had to wait for an NIS interviewer one time for past 3 hours from my appointment time. I guess I didn't handle it well, because when he showed up, I thanked him and withdrew my name from consideration.

That's exactly what it was, and he obviously failed. But don't think for a second that they don't also take into account how they handle the situation after the fact.

I find this hard to believe. The NFL is full of prima donnas, my guess is they suspect all of them are going to be one until they prove themselves otherwise. Why would they have to collude with a hospital to setup a test for that?

To see exactly what they wanted to see. Who is going to lose their cool and who will remain calm in in frustrating circumstances. A LB losing his cool probably isn't a big deal to them but if it had been a QB, that would have hurt his value badly.

Trust me, in high stress jobs, employers want to know this info. The interviews for FBI agents are worse that what a drill instructor puts a Sad Sack through. The candidates even know going in what it is about, but the interviewers are so good at pushing buttons, a lot of candidates weed themselves out in that round of the process.

Re: Reuben Foster [Re: jawbone] #2053866
03/10/17 04:14 PM
03/10/17 04:14 PM
Santa Rosa/Conecuh
hallb Offline
Booner
hallb  Offline
Booner
Santa Rosa/Conecuh

To see exactly what they wanted to see. Who is going to lose their cool and who will remain calm in in frustrating circumstances. A LB losing his cool probably isn't a big deal to them but if it had been a QB, that would have hurt his value badly.

Trust me, in high stress jobs, employers want to know this info. The interviews for FBI agents are worse that what a drill instructor puts a Sad Sack through. The candidates even know going in what it is about, but the interviewers are so good at pushing buttons, a lot of candidates weed themselves out in that round of the process.

Yeah but this ain't the FBI and they've been watching these guys play football at a high level for 4 years or 3.

Re: Reuben Foster [Re: hallb] #2054823
03/11/17 04:54 PM
03/11/17 04:54 PM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature

Yeah but this ain't the FBI and they've been watching these guys play football at a high level for 4 years or 3.

If that is all they care about then why do they give the Wunderlich, personality assessments, psychological evaluations, and personal interviews? Believe it or not, most of the owners are not only looking for the best players, but they want someone to represent the brand and sell that merchandise, as well as win ball games.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.