</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Turkey loads/decoy
by Rem870s2. 03/28/24 04:41 PM
Wtb Browning 300 Mag
by desertdog. 03/28/24 03:36 PM
WTB
by Okalona. 03/28/24 07:44 AM
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Ruger M77 6mm heavy barrel with Nikon Monarch
by bradbathome. 03/27/24 04:42 PM
Serious Deer Talk
The Hollywood Buck.
by Frankie. 03/28/24 04:46 PM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by SEWoodsWhitetail. 03/28/24 10:45 AM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
113 registered members (RayDog, jhardy, Sixpointholler, Lonster, auman, Big Bore, Ridge Life, doc bar, CNC, Rem870s2, Young20, BCLC, Narrow Gap, Paint Rock 00, CatfishJunkie, Mbrock, oldforester, aubigmac, HOWTON21, Boathand, bamaeyedoc, Andalusia, 7PTSPREAD, Chiller, 3bailey3, AL18, turfarmer, Daniel4191, Possum Hunter, GomerPyle, TGreen, AUdeerhunter, JAT, Big AL 76, kodiak06, deerhunter_1, johnv, desertdog, Paxamus, JustHunt, XVIII, AU7MM08, Joe4majors, SC53, Gut Pile 32, slipperyrock, wareagle22, foghorn, JohnG, Fattyfireplug, trlrdrdave, AustinC, Cahabariverrat, Kang, wk2hnt, PastorJack, Herdbull, Claims Rep., klay, BuckRidge17, Frankie, Mike59, sanderson, Bushmaster, msims767, Dubie, abolt300, 3Gs, sj22, Booner Hunter, Khitzeman, Cjunkin, bald347, Remington270, M48scout, Red Fox, jmj120, jwalker77, Bread, weatherby, jaredhunts, HollerHunter, BurningBright, Bandit635, Squadron77, seminole1, geeb1, 000buck, hunterturf, Hotrod20, cartervj, Chaser357, BCD, Copes, IDOT, Rickster, Mdees, MS_Hunter, clayk, BrandonClark, odocoileus, Standbanger, CKyleC, rrice0725, mopar, AUjerbear, 7 invisible), 475 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
George Soros our biggest threat ? #1999917
01/22/17 07:30 AM
01/22/17 07:30 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
He is an admitted Nazi collaborator, has his hand in politics in many Nations. He is a bigger threat than Putin. Soros is funding most of the civil unrest and crooked politics in OUR Country. Hopefully Mr Sessions will put the power of the Justice dept to bear on SOROS.
It has been shown he has put $650,000 in BLM and funded over 50 of the organizations (90 million dollars) that marched yesterday. I hope you will read these articles and let your negative feels run wild when you here this mans name. please pay attention to the photo of marchers on truthfeed. It shows a sign sporting the slogan. MAKE THEM PAY FOR RAZORS IF WE PAY FOR TAMPONS ! DUH Do they want the Gov't to pay for TAMPONS NOW ?

http://truthfeed.com/hacked-memo-and-650...s-matter/17446/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-ab...o-feminist-anti

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-over-50-groups-in-the-womensmarch-are-funded-by-george-soros/47920/

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #1999958
01/22/17 08:13 AM
01/22/17 08:13 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
soros is a nonrepentant POS

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #1999968
01/22/17 08:21 AM
01/22/17 08:21 AM
Andalusia, Al. Covington Co.
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Mr. Sessions won't have time to mess with Soros...according to some, he needs to be devoting his attention to drawing and quartering Madonna for the heinous crime of Saying Stupid Sh!t.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #1999971
01/22/17 08:23 AM
01/22/17 08:23 AM
Alabama
P
PapaJ Offline
4 point
PapaJ  Offline
4 point
P
Alabama
Soros does what most ultra-rich people do. He uses his money to buy power, influence, and a platform for his personal beliefs in order to become even more wealthy. Would be nice if more people adhered to a quote by Lao Tzu: "He who knows when he has got enough is rich." Of course, for some people, there is never "enough".

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #1999979
01/22/17 08:32 AM
01/22/17 08:32 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
DOA, don't make me ask Huntress to straighten you out ! slap

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #1999984
01/22/17 08:37 AM
01/22/17 08:37 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

I truly hope that Sessions starts an investigation into Sorry ass Soros too.And prosecutes him.

Hes is funding civil unrest, the destruction of property and the injuring of Law Enforcement officials.

If ANY OF US gave money to someone, told them to damage property, throw bricks at police, and call for the over throw of a president..I seem to think we would be arrested ASAP.

There are NOT 2 sets of laws..one for regular people and one for the rich.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/22/17 08:38 AM.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2000109
01/22/17 10:50 AM
01/22/17 10:50 AM
Hoover
F
Fattyfireplug Online content
Booner
Fattyfireplug  Online Content
Booner
F
Hoover
The biggest threat is the media. Soros is a little further down that list.

Character is not developed in moments of temptation and trial. That is when it is intended to be used.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2000118
01/22/17 10:55 AM
01/22/17 10:55 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
6 DC LEO's were hurt by rocks or bricks thrown by Soros employees Inauguration Day Riots. He is a serious threat. Funding the rioting destruction and assault on LEO makes him higher on my list. the media is just talking heads and lies. Soros is probably funding that too.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2000734
01/22/17 07:42 PM
01/22/17 07:42 PM
Saraland, Al
B
BamaFan64 Offline
8 point
BamaFan64  Offline
8 point
B
Saraland, Al
This man has wrecked several nation's economies using the money markets. If he's arrested, or turned over to some country that might stand him up against the wall, expect a recession since he's got allies. He may well have been responsible for a money market crash in 2008 to help obama get elected. It would be poetic justice for him to spend the last year or two of his life in some cesspool of a prison and have hell to look forward to afterwards.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: BamaFan64] #2000993
01/23/17 05:33 AM
01/23/17 05:33 AM
HSV AL
jmudler Offline
Freak of Nature
jmudler  Offline
Freak of Nature
HSV AL
Our national debt is our largest threat

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2001011
01/23/17 05:41 AM
01/23/17 05:41 AM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
^Bingo. Greedy bankers/ Fed are tbiggest threat.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2001082
01/23/17 06:28 AM
01/23/17 06:28 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

I dont think greedy bankers have anything to do with the National Debt.

That is excessive GOVT SPENDING, spending more money then they take in,...even though they took in the largest amounts EVER for income taxes.

You do that in business...and youre NOT in business long. ONLY happens with governments.

And, What exactly IS a greedy banker???

These are the lowest interest rates in a Long time.

Mortgages used to be 8, 9 up to 12 percent. They are currently at 4 %!

Greedy Bankers is just a progressive term used to villianize a group or class that progressives want to make out as the "Common enemy".

I dont buy into that nonsense, nor drink that kool aid.

People CHOSE to borrow money from a bank...but the banks are EVIL and GREEDY for charging a percentage? As low as it is now to borrow?

You DO NOT have to deal with banks if you dont want to...if you do..its because YOU made a choice.

Try buying a house WITHOUT those evil banks letting you BORROW their money.

I just dont get the whole EVIL BANKER thing. By the way...the banks crashed and burned over PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT regulations MAKING them loan to people who could not pay them back. Then..they demonize the banks for taking these same peoples (who did not pay and crashed our economy) houses.

Typical progressive liberal move, and promoted to the public via the lying left wing main stream media.

The same IDIOTS who cry "Racist Nationalists!" Over Americans wanting to keep JOBS in America and putting Americans first, and protecting our borders. SMDH!

I guess sending our jobs over seas and having the smallest percentage over Americans working is GREAT with them. I guess in their One World Order mindset....they dont think as Americnas..but a globalists.

I dont..Im a damn proud American! flag

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/23/17 06:41 AM.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2001097
01/23/17 06:36 AM
01/23/17 06:36 AM
USA
R
Remington270 Online content
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Online Content
Freak of Nature
R
USA
The biggest threat is having whole generations of children grow up fatherless. When you have swaths of the country 80% fatherless, bad things will happen.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: ] #2001113
01/23/17 06:50 AM
01/23/17 06:50 AM
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession

Excellent point...especially about "greedy bankers" being a progressive buzzword!

In the mid-late 70's, under Carter, mortgage rates were a lot higher than that!
...and mine right now is like 2.8%...it was acquired under GW.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2001117
01/23/17 06:51 AM
01/23/17 06:51 AM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL
The biggest threat to America is.....us.

Perhaps not most of us on Aldeer, but the collective US citizenry and the elected leaders that group of citizens collectively put into office.

When Ultimate Truth, Biblical Precepts and a right relationship with God are viewed as unimportant or mythic and replaced by self-absorption, manmade "truth", greed, lust, pride and immorality---then any nation is in trouble.

We are there.

Soros is just a well-know and wealthy example of an Progressive activist. Obama is just a symptomatic example too. We The People are in a cultural downward death spiral because We The People have turned our backs, stiffened our necks and/or abandoned God. The results of that are the widespread symptoms of a decaying once decent and virtuous culture (although never perfect).

Only a spiritual revival in our churches will bring on a spiritual awakenings in our nation to restore what is Good, Right, Just, Noble and Honorable. No laws or Executive Orders will fix it.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: straycat] #2001125
01/23/17 06:55 AM
01/23/17 06:55 AM
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Originally Posted By: straycat
The biggest threat to America is.....us.

Another excellent point! The problem over the last 8 years was not so much Obama as it was an electorate that would elect someone like Obama...twice!

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: ] #2001166
01/23/17 07:27 AM
01/23/17 07:27 AM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY

That is excessive GOVT SPENDING, spending more money then they take in,...even though they took in the largest amounts EVER for income taxes.

You do that in business...and youre NOT in business long. ONLY happens with governments.

Greedy Bankers is just a progressive term used to villianize a group or class that progressives want to make out as the "Common enemy".

People CHOSE to borrow money from a bank...but the banks are EVIL and GREEDY for charging a percentage? As low as it is now to borrow?

You DO NOT have to deal with banks if you dont want to...if you do..its because YOU made a choice.

I just dont get the whole EVIL BANKER thing. By the way...the banks crashed and burned over PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT regulations MAKING them loan to people who could not pay them back. Then..they demonize the banks for taking these same peoples (who did not pay and crashed our economy) houses.

Typical progressive liberal move, and promoted to the public via the lying left wing main stream media.

The same IDIOTS who cry "Racist Nationalists!" Over Americans wanting to keep JOBS in America and putting Americans first, and protecting our borders. SMDH!

I guess sending our jobs over seas and having the smallest percentage over Americans working is GREAT with them. I guess in their One World Order mindset....they dont think as Americnas..but a globalists.

Its not an either or issue. Government blows money and banks do what they can for their quarterly reports. I guess you missed the whole Wells Fargo fiasco a little while back. Both need overhauling. And yes the Fed is a private bank that controls our financial system. Who cares about what is a buzzword anyway.

Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: AUstan23] #2002555
01/24/17 05:28 AM
01/24/17 05:28 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted By: AUstan23

Its not an either or issue. Government blows money and banks do what they can for their quarterly reports. I guess you missed the whole Wells Fargo fiasco a little while back. Both need overhauling. And yes the Fed is a private bank that controls our financial system. Who cares about what is a buzzword anyway.

Sure it is an either/or issue. What? You cant control govt spending without overhauling the banks?
That make ZERO sense. The two are not even related.

Banks do what they can for their quarterly report? Tell us what that means specifically. They rip people off? Commit fraud?

These generalistic accusations without specifics are nonsensical.

Banks need overhauling? What are your SPECIFIC grievances and recommendations of these changes?

These general terms making BANKS as a whole villians is ridiculous.

Yep, Wells Fargo got caught overcharging folks..and they paid the price as well for it. Thats why there are federal regulators OVERSEEING them.

Only thing I see needing OVERHAULING is the huge government spending that is spending more then they take in.

The massive 20 trillion dollar debt is whats hurting America,..not a bank.

Ill take the 4% interest banks are charging to use THEIR Money all day..having paid over 12% before.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/24/17 05:37 AM.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2002560
01/24/17 05:34 AM
01/24/17 05:34 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

By the way Stan..are you still in college? Nothing against you, just wondering.

What are your negative experiences that make you feel banks need to be overhauled?

Is it something you are told or taught in college these days?

Have you ever bought a house? Financed a car yet in your life?

Do you have any student loans?

hard to do any of that without an evil bank.

Sad thing is, unless this government overspending is controlled...it is YOUR generation that will end up paying for the endless line of Freebies dems have given out over the last 12 years, to BUY their votes.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 01/24/17 05:39 AM.
Re: George Soros our biggest threat ? [Re: perchjerker] #2002621
01/24/17 06:34 AM
01/24/17 06:34 AM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
I don't buy a car unless I can pay for it in full, and new cars are way over priced. I wouldn't pay interest on a depreciating asset. I don't have any student loans because of scholarships and working through school. No I haven't financied a house. I'm not saying ban the banks, burn em to the ground. Yea banks allow for home buying and business investment, etc. but they aren't perfect angels.

You immediately took the hard line of "oh this must be a democrat right here let me draw the line that the pubs and dems draw on every single issue." Same tired arguments. Government Bad, No Corporations Bad. How is it so wrong to say Both have problems because both are run by people, and people are greedy.

I agree they government spends way too much money on useless programs but if you can't see how the Fed controlling the printing of money and other big banks manipulating financial products and helping create bubbles then I guess we'll just agree to disagree because we could do this all day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.