I finally got around to pushing privet and other small undergrowth from around a wild muscadine vine that I want to pull down from the trees that it's growing in and route it over to a trellis that I will build in a month or so. This vine is growing at the edge of one of my fields gets mid-day to evening sun only. That part won't change but I'll be able to get to the fruit once it's on the trellis. I believe the entire vine will be about 30 feet long with multiple splits coming off it.

Have any of y'all done this and had success with it? Also, do you fertilize the vine and if so, when and with what mix?

I know of one more wild vine that I may do this with if the first one works out

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member