</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO Boat, fishing and pontoon
by klay. 04/19/24 05:31 PM
2008 kawasaki 750 brute force $3000
by CrappieMan. 04/19/24 05:02 PM
Hunting Club Lawn Mower 42" Tractor Style
by trailertrash. 04/19/24 04:40 PM
Sig Suaer M400 Tread 5.56
by AL18. 04/19/24 02:44 PM
truck
by jhix3734. 04/19/24 10:50 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Taxidermist called
by Frankie. 04/20/24 12:30 AM
Tdogs mount
by James. 04/20/24 12:17 AM
Neat IL buck Story
by Paint Rock 00. 04/19/24 05:54 AM
Windy.com
by quailman. 04/18/24 09:46 PM
First cwd transmission to human?
by donia. 04/18/24 06:53 AM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
G&E Hunting Club Questions
by booner. 04/11/24 01:11 PM
Who's Online Now
6 registered members (SilverBullet, deadeye48, CAL, dave260rem!, BOFF, 25-20), 719 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually #1858399
09/27/16 08:12 AM
09/27/16 08:12 AM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL
The ONLY reason I'm even sharing this on here is that for a long while I've been pretty vocal about never supporting Trump. I feel my reasons have been very valid: Egomaniac, not a true conservative, lack of specific details, not the character I want in a President, Part of the problem-money power player buying favors from politicians, great at making money on real estate but bad at leading a country, etc...the list is YUGE! This has zero to do with Ted Cruz. Again, I'm free to have my own reasons and ideas.

BUT...as the race dropped to the two idiots we have now, Trump and Clinton...I started some soul searching to see if I could ever support a moron like Trump. I didn't take it lightly. This is serious stuff for our nation.

Ultimately I reached a decision over the weekend. I will vote for Trump on election day for only 1 reason: nominations for Federal judges and SCOTUS seats. Trump is a bumbling buffoon of an IDOT, but I/m guessing the people he nominates will be much better than the ones Clinton will nominate. Trump may be a disaster of a President, but I know Hillary is attempting to take us further down the road with Progressives in the courts. For that reason only, I retract my "never Trump" stance.

I've been calling out the Progressive Movement attacks on us for years and Hillary is part of that movement. She is harmful for Americans who love this country and our foundations of Liberty.

Trump...well he is harmful for this nation too, but less harmful than Hillary. He's a walking talking IDOT, but he isn't a Progressive activist. He stands for hardly anything I support in reality, but he is trying to pretend to be conservative at least. So I had to look at my principles. And I'll admit, I'm practically abandoning 95% of them by voting Trump. But I prefer to say I'm only "postponing" them. The judges placed on the Federal courts and the SCOTUS over the next 4-8 years will have a big impact on the remaining 95% of the principles I hold. The 5% of my principles that are ok with Trump...well I sure hope that he wins and can halt the erosion on our courts to save the other 95%.

To those still on the fence or still 100% never Trump. I don't blame you. Vote your own conscience. That is never a wasted vote no matter what the others on here say. After some hard searching and praying, my conscience will allow me to vote this one vote for Trump. So I've made peace with that.

I came this decision on Sunday afternoon. Last night after the debate, I felt dirty and covered in slime from watching the TV spectacle---can't even call it a debate.

Trump has been on top and has known this debate was coming. He has already been coached and coached on what to do and how to handle this, yet he was STILL an utter failure because of his ego and personality. I don't care what the polls say on who won, it was crystal clear that Trump was over his head BIGLY.

Seriously, we are all hoping a man who uses BIGLY on purpose will be our next President...my Lord we are in sad shape.

Trump got Trumped. It is all 100% on Trump now...it is is his to win or lose based on him and him alone. I'll cast my vote here in Alabama in November for him. But I'm not convinced he'll be able to keep his true self from showing up and blowing up his chances.

Anyway...Go Trump (ok, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858405
09/27/16 08:16 AM
09/27/16 08:16 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline
Booner
M
Chilton County
Very well said. I can't believe he was more prepared for questions he KNEW would be coming. And then he spent almost five minutes each, defending the accusations about Obama's birth certificate, releasing his taxes, his feelings on the Iraq war.

It made him LOOK as if he was being dishonest even if he wasn't.

With that said, Trump 2016!

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858419
09/27/16 08:25 AM
09/27/16 08:25 AM
Guntersville, AL
B
BirminghamBuck Offline
10 point
BirminghamBuck  Offline
10 point
B
Guntersville, AL
If Trump wins the next 4 years are probably going to suck.

If Hillary wins the next 4 years are probably going to suck along with the rest of our lives.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858436
09/27/16 08:38 AM
09/27/16 08:38 AM
Tuscaloosa, AL
Reptar Offline
6 point
Reptar  Offline
6 point
Tuscaloosa, AL
I hope he will focus his time on the business aspects of the county like the nation's deficit, foreign trade agreements, and job creation/retention. You cannot deny the success he has had in the business world. As for the other roles I would expect him to rely heavily on very experienced cabinet members. If our country can survive 8 years of the Muslim we will be ok for 8 years with Trump.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: BirminghamBuck] #1858442
09/27/16 08:42 AM
09/27/16 08:42 AM
Ramer
ronfromramer Offline
10 point
ronfromramer  Offline
10 point
Ramer
You pretty much summed up the feelings of a substantial portion of Trump "supporters". His most attractive qualification is that he is not hrc. God help our country!

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858453
09/27/16 08:51 AM
09/27/16 08:51 AM
Madison County
bobwallace Offline
10 point
bobwallace  Offline
10 point
Madison County
Don't think I could possibly agree anymore Stray. Well said. I have had, and still do, a lot of reservations about casting a vote for Trump. But in the end, on Nov 8th, I will complete a ballot for Trump to be our next President also. Son of a bitch that just sucks to say.

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858454
09/27/16 08:52 AM
09/27/16 08:52 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL
Originally Posted By: straycat
The ONLY reason I'm even sharing this on here is that for a long while I've been pretty vocal about never supporting Trump. I feel my reasons have been very valid: Egomaniac, not a true conservative, lack of specific details, not the character I want in a President, Part of the problem-money power player buying favors from politicians, great at making money on real estate but bad at leading a country, etc...the list is YUGE! This has zero to do with Ted Cruz. Again, I'm free to have my own reasons and ideas.

BUT...as the race dropped to the two idiots we have now, Trump and Clinton...I started some soul searching to see if I could ever support a moron like Trump. I didn't take it lightly. This is serious stuff for our nation.

Ultimately I reached a decision over the weekend. I will vote for Trump on election day for only 1 reason: nominations for Federal judges and SCOTUS seats. Trump is a bumbling buffoon of an IDOT, but I/m guessing the people he nominates will be much better than the ones Clinton will nominate. Trump may be a disaster of a President, but I know Hillary is attempting to take us further down the road with Progressives in the courts. For that reason only, I retract my "never Trump" stance.

I've been calling out the Progressive Movement attacks on us for years and Hillary is part of that movement. She is harmful for Americans who love this country and our foundations of Liberty.

Trump...well he is harmful for this nation too, but less harmful than Hillary. He's a walking talking IDOT, but he isn't a Progressive activist. He stands for hardly anything I support in reality, but he is trying to pretend to be conservative at least. So I had to look at my principles. And I'll admit, I'm practically abandoning 95% of them by voting Trump. But I prefer to say I'm only "postponing" them. The judges placed on the Federal courts and the SCOTUS over the next 4-8 years will have a big impact on the remaining 95% of the principles I hold. The 5% of my principles that are ok with Trump...well I sure hope that he wins and can halt the erosion on our courts to save the other 95%.

To those still on the fence or still 100% never Trump. I don't blame you. Vote your own conscience. That is never a wasted vote no matter what the others on here say. After some hard searching and praying, my conscience will allow me to vote this one vote for Trump. So I've made peace with that.

I came this decision on Sunday afternoon. Last night after the debate, I felt dirty and covered in slime from watching the TV spectacle---can't even call it a debate.

Trump has been on top and has known this debate was coming. He has already been coached and coached on what to do and how to handle this, yet he was STILL an utter failure because of his ego and personality. I don't care what the polls say on who won, it was crystal clear that Trump was over his head BIGLY.

Seriously, we are all hoping a man who uses BIGLY on purpose will be our next President...my Lord we are in sad shape.

Trump got Trumped. It is all 100% on Trump now...it is is his to win or lose based on him and him alone. I'll cast my vote here in Alabama in November for him. But I'm not convinced he'll be able to keep his true self from showing up and blowing up his chances.

Anyway...Go Trump (ok, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)

Quality post. I have been in the exact same boat and only recently decided to vote for Trump.

Look, we need to be able to be honest about his numerous shortcomings without being blasted for doing so. The general sentiment I have gotten has been that we don't even need to point them out. He's our nominee now accept it and just support him. I can't do that. I didn't do it when W was POTUS and I won't do it now. I can hold my nose and vote for him but I can't support some things he's said. For the hardcore Trump folks, I'm sorry but that's all I can do.

One example is when he is talking about growing the size of the federal government through medicaid/maternity leave. I'm going to point that out. Shrinking federal government is a corner stone of the conservative ideology and what he believes on the matter is something I don't support.

I know people get their drawers in a wad when Cruz is brought up, but evidently some Texan that comes from big money is heading up a campaign against him for 2018 because of his lack of support for Trump. So, he is feeling the pressure to even retain his position as a senator. I don't know that Trump has anything to do with that or if the individual is acting on his own, I was just told that from a reliable source/long time friend from my days working in lobbies in DC. But, that is the sort of thing that disgust me about some of his supporters. Not directing this at anyone here, just a point I wanted to make. I don't care if you love or hate Cruz or Sasse or Lee - and I'll admit they aren't perfect - we need people like them in the senate. They are the only few standing between us and the federal government. That is the very definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

Last edited by Recurve; 09/27/16 09:01 AM.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858464
09/27/16 09:00 AM
09/27/16 09:00 AM
Gulfcrest
bigt Offline
14 point
bigt  Offline
14 point
Gulfcrest
Ever since my candidate did not get the nomination and I realized Trump had the nomination this is where I have been. Was he my first choice/ Not even close but when it come to him or Hillary the decision is pretty clear if people look at what she will be able to do to our court system.

Life is too short to be small !!

http://crshuntingclub.webs.com/
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858480
09/27/16 09:19 AM
09/27/16 09:19 AM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Good enough. As I've said all along, I need no other reason than he has the best chance to keep Hillary out of the office. While he may in fact be many, if not all, of the things you said, I do think he is smart enough to surround himself with smart, quality people. I believe, that if elected, his cabinet will be one of the best for America in modern times.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858481
09/27/16 09:20 AM
09/27/16 09:20 AM
USA
R
Remington270 Offline
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Offline
Freak of Nature
R
USA
I thought he said "big league" because he said it twice.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: BirminghamBuck] #1858485
09/27/16 09:22 AM
09/27/16 09:22 AM
Andalusia, Al. Covington Co.
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Originally Posted By: BirminghamBuck

If Hillary wins the next 4 years are definitely going to suck along with the rest of our lives.

FIFY

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858486
09/27/16 09:23 AM
Leeds
S
Smells Offline
8 point
Smells  Offline
8 point
S
Leeds
Feel your pain Straycat. Wasn't much of a struggle for me because it's clear that I must vote for him and hope that he has some revelation about the responsibility he seeks. The alternative is unthinkable. I really, really don't think the public and even the great majority of people on this site have any idea what is about to happen. There is blood in the water and the left is in a frenzy because they know just how close they are to sealing the deal. If she is elected with 1 SCOTUS seat open (1 is all it will take to tip the balance) and more openings pending, it is all over! It will be the literal death of our constitution and our nation. I remember when WJC was elected I was shocked the first time and depressed the 2nd time. When BHO was elected more dismay, disbelief, and depression. Now I'm afraid, I'm afraid for my country because we are just a few weeks from crossing a line that we will be unable to come back across. This is deadly serious business. Tyranny is stalking us and I really don't think we understand that.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: bigt] #1858488
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Originally Posted By: bigt
Ever since my candidate did not get the nomination and I realized Trump had the nomination this is where I have been. Was he my first choice/ Not even close but when it come to him or Hillary the decision is pretty clear if people look at what she will be able to do to our court system.

X2

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858513
09/27/16 09:44 AM
09/27/16 09:44 AM
Coosa County
T
Turkey Offline
10 point
Turkey  Offline
10 point
T
Coosa County
Stray, that is where I'm at on this election. I don't know if this country has ever had an election with two worse candidates. If Trump wins, we suffer. If Hillary wins, our grandkids suffer. Sadly, IMO, our best option is to get Trump in, try to minimize the damage while he is there, then correct the damage after he is gone. If Hillary is elected, I won't live long enough to see the damage reversed.

Another point: Have you looked at their VP candidates? I don't remember an election in my lifetime where there was such a good chance that the VP candidates may finish out a president's term. I've heard enough of her boy's opinion on the 2nd amendment to know we don't need him in that office.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858514
09/27/16 09:45 AM
Shelby County
Abram Offline
10 point
Abram  Offline
10 point
Shelby County
Ya'll do realize that Obama has already stacked the deck in the Democrats favor

The president, over the course of his two terms, has appointed hundreds of justices to the lower federal courts, leading to a majority of appeals courts now dominated by Democratic picks. While those nomination battles aren’t nearly as high-profile as they are for the high court, the impact of the appointments is just as pronounced.

“It's often overlooked, but nominees to the lower courts ... are often one of the most important legacies a president leaves behind,” said Elizabeth Wydra, president of the Constitutional Accountability Center.

The Fourth Circuit, which sits just one level below the Supreme Court and is headquartered in Richmond, Va., is a prime example.

Previously viewed as one of the most conservative appellate courts in the country, it has drifted significantly to the left, with Democratic appointees now outnumbering their Republican counterparts two-to-one.

That circuit not only recently struck down North Carolina’s voter ID law, but also ruled in favor of a transgender student seeking to use high school bathroom facilities matching the student’s gender identity rather than biological gender.

The tilt on the federal appeals courts – particularly as the Supreme Court, which takes relatively few cases as it is, remains split 4-4 – is a trend that worries conservatives.

“The Supreme Court takes very few cases, there's not an opportunity to correct every error made -- and when you have activist judges at the lower levels of the federal judiciary, that can have a damaging effect on [the] American system and rule of law,” said Carrie Severino, chief counsel and policy director at the Judicial Crisis Network.

Hillary will only strengthen that by appointing more liberal judges as time goes by. She is going to try to one up Obama who with the help of the Democratic congress passed the Obama care law.

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?

Mark Twain

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858515
Clay-Trussville area
Big Al Offline
12 point
Big Al  Offline
12 point
Clay-Trussville area
Good post straycat and it took me a long time to come of the "Never Trump" wagon for the same reasons.

"Said I never had much use for one; never said I didn't know how to use it".
-Matthew Quigley in "Quigley Down Under"
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858520
09/27/16 09:51 AM
09/27/16 09:51 AM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
I was a Cruz supporter early on, but after hearing Glen Beck a few times slobbering over Cruz I changed my vote to Trump.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858527
09/27/16 09:56 AM
09/27/16 09:56 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
welkl can you boys stop whining now and present a unified front ???

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858549
09/27/16 10:23 AM
09/27/16 10:23 AM
Past Ol’ man Finley’s plac...
Southwood7 Offline
Booner
Southwood7  Offline
Booner
Past Ol’ man Finley’s plac...
I came around a couple of weeks ago as well. Ive got to vote for trump so at least I can say I tried to keep hillary out of the Whitehouse.

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: perchjerker] #1858551
09/27/16 10:24 AM
09/27/16 10:24 AM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL

Originally Posted By: perchjerker

How's this for unified: I'm gonna call out that idiot Trump on every stupid thing he says and does so that maybe in 4 years a real true conservative will take over.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858561
09/27/16 10:34 AM
09/27/16 10:34 AM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: straycat

Originally Posted By: perchjerker

How's this for unified: I'm gonna call out that idiot Trump on every stupid thing he says and does so that maybe in 4 years a real true conservative will take over.

Just wait until he beats Hillary first, please.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858566
09/27/16 10:39 AM
09/27/16 10:39 AM
Meridianville
DryFire Offline
14 point
DryFire  Offline
14 point
Meridianville
After watching the debate, I'm glad to say I'm still voting for Gary Johnson.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858568
09/27/16 10:43 AM
09/27/16 10:43 AM
shelby county
B
buzzard Offline
14 point
buzzard  Offline
14 point
B
shelby county
yall call him out for anything and everything he does, I will do it too. AFTER THE ELECTION!!

"Hell with them fellows, buzzard got to eat same as a worm"
Josey Wales

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858586
09/27/16 11:01 AM
09/27/16 11:01 AM
Central Alabama
QDMAV8R Offline
10 point
QDMAV8R  Offline
10 point
Central Alabama
Welcome to the dark side. The hope I have is that Trump surrounds himself with the best and brightest and learns to listen to them once in a while. A lot of people felt similarly about Ronald Regan as a presidential candidate. He did put together a very good cabinet and team of advisors to mentor him through his presidency. No way, I'm comparing the two men, as I have observed that Regan's character and moral fortitude seem much higher than Mr. Trump's.

"Never met a deer that I didn't like" - QDMAV8R
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: DryFire] #1858590
09/27/16 11:03 AM
09/27/16 11:03 AM
chilton co.
trox28 Offline
on probation
trox28  Offline
on probation
chilton co.
Originally Posted By: TexasNative

Gary Johnson is a weird mofo!

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858596
09/27/16 11:08 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
Welcome to club deplorable.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: buzzard] #1858597
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: buzzard
yall call him out for anything and everything he does, I will do it too. AFTER THE ELECTION!!

You can never hold a candidate accountable after they've been elected. Now is the time to be emailing and calling his campaign and telling them you expect him to hold to constitutional values instead of moving left as he's done in recent months. If they believe they have your vote no matter what then they'll just do whatever they want instead of what we need. I understand some people can't stand to see that everyone isn't going to line up for the Kool Aid but blind followers get the government they deserve.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: BirminghamBuck] #1858602
09/27/16 11:09 AM
09/27/16 11:09 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
Originally Posted By: BirminghamBuck

If Hillary wins the next 4 years are probably going to suck along with the rest of our lives.

Truth and a damn good way to look at it.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: QDMAV8R] #1858631
09/27/16 11:26 AM
09/27/16 11:26 AM
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
O
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67 Offline
10 point
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67  Offline
10 point
O
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
Last night he said "big league" twice but in previous times he has used the word bigly.In the old testament God used a talking donkey to warn a man of impending danger.I think maybe that is where we are right now as a country.This country is still ours if we will turn from our wicked ways and get back to the foundations that we were built upon.We have become what we are right now because Christian people became complacent,the churches have become weak and self absorbed and the word meek has become confused with the word weak.We have to be the ones to fix things and I think maybe we are finally realizing that.Until now we have as a country just voted for somebody and had the frame of mind that they will fix it.The word "They" is one of the worst words in the English language because more times than not it is used to divert the attention of responsibility.It is our responsibility to make damn sure that this country is safe and secure and each and every one of us as Americans should be willing to go to the ends of the earth to do so.I woke up in the last couple of years myself but one promise I can make to each and every one of you guys,your families and the rest of this country is that I will do whatever I am needed to do to see us become what our founding fathers intended us to be.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858667
09/27/16 12:08 PM
09/27/16 12:08 PM
alex city
oakachoy Offline
12 point
oakachoy  Offline
12 point
alex city
100% agree with everything you took time to write. If you watched HRC last night and did not think that everything she had to say was deceitful then ok. 5% Trumps 0% Hillary.

Bill can call us blind mice all he wants but I for one don't see a legitimate choice. And we will probably hear the I told you so as long as we or him is around here.

WM Hunter "Trump literally sacrificed himself, his family and all of his businesses for this country.
He literally is a true American hero. And True American Patriot - warts and all."
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: oakachoy] #1858672
09/27/16 12:16 PM
09/27/16 12:16 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: oakachoy
100% agree with everything you took time to write. If you watched HRC last night and did not think that everything she had to say was deceitful then ok. 5% Trumps 0% Hillary.

Bill can call us blind mice all he wants but I for one don't see a legitimate choice. And we will probably hear the I told you so as long as we or him is around here.

I didn't call you or anyone else, anything. I , along with others, who have said we need to hold Donald accountable and ask him to uphold the constitution, have been called democrats because we won't blindly pledge support. That's what I was referring to. The cultish attacking from his supporters isn't helping earn him any votes but I understand everyone needs to be able to blame somebody. I don't begrudge anyone for feeling like Donald is the only choice but I can't understand conservatives thinking that means giving him Carte Blanche to move further and further left with no push back. If we don't hold him accountable now we will get what we deserve later.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858697
09/27/16 12:40 PM
09/27/16 12:40 PM
Morgan Co.
Dixiepatriot Offline
Freak of Nature
Dixiepatriot  Offline
Freak of Nature
Morgan Co.
I' ve never been never Trump but I've always been never Hildebitch.
Trump is a petty narcissistic inarticulate phucktard. He's also the best available option at this point.

http://familyfoundationfund.org
Proud descendant of confederate soldiers.
Auburn elitist
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858703
09/27/16 12:44 PM
09/27/16 12:44 PM
Alabama
TGbow Offline
6 point
TGbow  Offline
6 point
Alabama
I have voted independent since 2008. These so-called conservative candidates are a joke.
At first I liked Cruz because he was the only one that mentioned the Constitition.
But, the more I investigated Cruz the more it seemed he was saying the right things because thats what he thought a lot of people wanted to hear.
If Gary Johnson was prolife I would vote for him since Im pretty much a libertarian ..but Im prolife.
I was born in 1960, we've had 2 good presidents in my lifetime, and one was assasinated.
Reagan was the other though I didnt agree with him on some of his policies.
One thing is for sure, if we dont get back to the constitution it wont matter who is elected.
As bad as Obummer is, straying from the constitution has been goin on for many many years.
Both Democrats and Republicans have squandered our rights.
I will vote for Trump, but he's not what I would like to have as 1st choice.

Last edited by TGbow; 09/27/16 12:46 PM.
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858714
09/27/16 01:04 PM
09/27/16 01:04 PM
Huntsville, AL
Claims Rep. Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Claims Rep.  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Huntsville, AL
Well said Mike. And I agree with your logic. It's essentially the lesser of two evils. In the republican primary I voted my conscience (Cruz). In November I'll be voting AGAINST Hillary. Plain and simple.

Jesus... I hope you know Him personally like I do.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Proud crossbow hunter!
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858736
09/27/16 01:33 PM
09/27/16 01:33 PM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
take the lesser of the 2 evils and that would be Trump. We screwed either way but Mickey Mouse would be better than what we have now.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: deerman24] #1858743
09/27/16 01:40 PM
09/27/16 01:40 PM
Alabama
TGbow Offline
6 point
TGbow  Offline
6 point
Alabama
Originally Posted By: deerman24
take the lesser of the 2 evils and that would be Trump. We screwed either way but Mickey Mouse would be better than what we have now.

LOL, I agree. If Hitlery wins it will be partially the Republican leadership fault. I'm sick of the Mccain, Bush,neo conservatives.
At least with the Marxist Democrats I know who my enemies are.
Like a choice between communism and Marxism, aint no good choice.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: straycat] #1858750
09/27/16 01:42 PM
09/27/16 01:42 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

#MakeAmericaBiglyAgain

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: trox28] #1858777
09/27/16 02:07 PM
09/27/16 02:07 PM
alabama
outdoors1 Offline
10 point
outdoors1  Offline
10 point
alabama
Originally Posted By: trox28

^^^^^!!!!

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: deerman24] #1858812
09/27/16 02:30 PM
09/27/16 02:30 PM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL

Originally Posted By: deerman24

Mickey Mouse would be an upgrade.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: Dixiepatriot] #1858817
09/27/16 02:32 PM
09/27/16 02:32 PM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline OP
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL

Originally Posted By: Dixiepatriot
I' ve never been never Trump but I've always been never Hildebitch.
Trump is a petty narcissistic inarticulate phucktard. He's also the best available option at this point.

The 2016 Election summed up in three amazing sentences. Nothing else need be written.

Re: Trump: I've finally made my decision. 5 gets 95 eventually [Re: outdoors1] #1858993
09/27/16 04:16 PM
09/27/16 04:16 PM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: outdoors1
Originally Posted By: trox28

^^^^^!!!!

Pretty dumb too to not know the significance of Aleppo or to think that removing the firing pin from a gun makes it fully auto.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.