</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB .22 LR Bolt Action
by Cuz-Pat. 04/23/24 09:19 PM
Iso Henry Golden boy
by AustinC. 04/23/24 08:32 PM
Basketball goal.... Free
by longshot. 04/23/24 06:18 PM
FS: Henry Single Shot
by Ron A.. 04/23/24 05:41 PM
Honda Foreman 4WD
by eeua90. 04/23/24 01:35 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
138 registered members (AKB, just_an_illusion, AustinC, gwstang, Oscarflytyer, MountainTopHunter, seminole1, MC21, hayman, Pwyse, blade, Cahabariverrat, Rebelhunter_21, Whitetaillane, Floorman1, PikeRoadHunter, lckrn, JEM270, 007, EricS, scrubbuck, GUT_SHOT, BigA47, roosterbob, BOFF, CatHeadBiscuit, Mansfield, crenshawco, JohnnyLoco, Guru, AUtgr, slanddeerhunter, roll_tide_hunts, CrappieMan, timberman56, sportrep, thayerp81, C3SEAST, Standbanger, lectrode, BentBarrel, russellb, Scout308, m97, Geeb, Dixiepatriot, Red Fox, Rickster, bass1090, TDog93, BD, bowkl, phinfan, Deerslayer33, 300gr, FreeStateHunter, Warhead, DPD, capehorn24, Young20, Chaser357, Omega One, Justice, 25-20, Fatboyslim, Gulfcoast, Grizztrick2, SouthBamaSlayer, outdoorguy88, NorthFork, CNC, jwalker77, Cutem, CCC, Shotts, Bustinbeards, Scdoghunter667, beetrapper, RidgeRanger, Paint Rock 00, bug54, beeline08, dsmc, Skullworks, Whild_Bill, Bull64, UARandy3, JSOG47, DoeMaster, Mulcher, bamaeyedoc, Chiller, BuckRidge17, hallb, dave260rem!, Ben2, RCHRR, Bmyers142, Big AL 76, Aldecks1, BamaBoHunter, leroycnbucks, AC870, gobblebox, cbs, OlTimer, Mbrock, scrape, click-boom, Jwoods32, CKyleC, Turkeyneck78, NFHunter, Hunter454, dawgdr, treemydog, Bandit635, sw1002, Atoler, Stacey, Irishguy, 4Tigers, DoeNut, GHTiger10, Sixpointholler, canichols424, !shiloh!, BCLC, MattIce, 9 invisible), 671 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This sums up the Issue with Trump #1681634
03/10/16 02:45 AM
03/10/16 02:45 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681639
03/10/16 02:53 AM
03/10/16 02:53 AM
Tampa
B
Beer Belly Offline
Freak of Nature
Beer Belly  Offline
Freak of Nature
B
Tampa

Pick a new radio station to listen to. The guy directing your moral compass is insane.

--------------
For what it is worth: I still agree with me!
A big man will stand up for himself; a great man will stand up for others.
Processor Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1OTDcvGoo3puyO-CV10he3pH97IE
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681644
03/10/16 03:03 AM
03/10/16 03:03 AM
Tampa
B
Beer Belly Offline
Freak of Nature
Beer Belly  Offline
Freak of Nature
B
Tampa

"Glenn Beck is the ideological equivalent to Jim Jones, because he is deliberately filling his followers with poison."

--------------
Processor Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1OTDcvGoo3puyO-CV10he3pH97IE
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681712
03/10/16 04:05 AM
03/10/16 04:05 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

jeez . I want Cruz, not Trump..but Ill take either.

You guys who come on here and continuously bash the leading republican candidate crack me up.

Why? You arent changing anyones minds!

It makes no sense, and even as a Cruz supporter I find it strange.

It also has reached the point of being annoying. Just because you may not like the guy..hes winning.
The majority seem to find him the best candidate.

Give it a rest already. No one freakin cares.

I think it actually MAKES more people like him then anything else too.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 03/10/16 04:06 AM.
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681735
03/10/16 04:27 AM
03/10/16 04:27 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

you did also realize that the picture you used is from the "occupy democrats" too right??

here is their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/

I certainly wouldnt be posting extreme left wing groups attack media against ANY republican contender and think that it was good.

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681747
03/10/16 04:35 AM
03/10/16 04:35 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
yer ass just went on ignore.....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681748
03/10/16 04:36 AM
03/10/16 04:36 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
much better....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ] #1681778
03/10/16 05:16 AM
03/10/16 05:16 AM
Pelham
Ben2 Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
Pelham
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession

You guys who come on here and continuously bash the leading republican candidate crack me up.

It also has reached the point of being annoying. Just because you may not like the guy..hes winning.

All we can do is tell everyone the truth. It's up to you if you listen and absorb.

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681804
03/10/16 05:44 AM
03/10/16 05:44 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

UMMM ...BEN..what part of I voted for CRUZ is giving you a hard time?

However bashing the leading republican candidate and even using OCCUPY DEMOCRATS propaganda against him is freakin retarded!
And hypocritical.

Yall seem like Mitt Romney now.

Ridiculous. Let the people choose who THEY want...not who YOU want.

A lot of the guys here voted FOR Trump. They have ALREADY made their choice just like the rest of us.

You guys beat a dead horse in multiple threads everyday in here.

I dont get attacking the front runner either.

Our election in Bama has already happened. You guys arent making any difference at all.

Are you guys trying to get the guys here to Vote for Hillary or Bernie? As the ONLY choice we face here in Alabama is either a repub , or a dem.

If you guys cant vote for Trump if hes the nominee...fine.

BUT WHY IN HECK would you want others to not vote for him too? So Hillary can win?

WE WILL HAVE 1 CHOICE FROM NOW ON. R or D..period.

After seeing the dang OCCUPY DEMOCRAT propaganda Im really wondering now.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 03/10/16 06:11 AM.
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ] #1681843
03/10/16 06:13 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Online happy
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Online Happy
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express

Damn right! I'm pissed off ! The rest of y'all that can't get behind the only chance we have in beating the democrats and the establishment need to really rethink your decision. Vote smart and not self righteous this time.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681845
Tampa
B
Beer Belly Offline
Freak of Nature
Beer Belly  Offline
Freak of Nature
B
Tampa

The summation from your pic is that both the Democrats and Republican establishment are scared to death that Trump is going interfere with their gaining of wealth and power.

If Trump wasn't in the race and Cruz was leading they would be attack him with the same vigor. Because Trump and Cruz are both planning to do the same things.

--------------
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681851
03/10/16 06:16 AM
03/10/16 06:16 AM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

THIS...again:

Its pretty simple.

Our election in Bama has already happened. You guys arent making any difference at all.

Are you guys trying to get the guys here to Vote for Hillary or Bernie?

As the ONLY choice we face here in Alabama is either a repub , or a dem.

If you guys cant vote for Trump if hes the nominee...fine.

BUT WHY IN HECK would you want others to not vote for him too? So Hillary can win?

WE WILL HAVE 1 CHOICE FROM NOW ON. R or D..period.

After seeing the dang OCCUPY DEMOCRAT propaganda Im really wondering now.

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681853
03/10/16 06:19 AM
03/10/16 06:19 AM
Chilton CO. Alabama
bama1157 Offline
10 point
bama1157  Offline
10 point
Chilton CO. Alabama
Trump kills spotted fawns and Hen turkeys!!! rofl

The end of democracy and the defeat of the American revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporation's Thomas Jefferson. 1812

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681863
03/10/16 06:25 AM
03/10/16 06:25 AM

S
sgtred
Unregistered
sgtred
Unregistered
S

Give this some thought. Democratic party has went to their progressive liberal corner, will not propose any legislation that is not 100 percent their way. so nothing gets done because the republicans have the majorities. The republicans have went to their conservative corner and the liberal democratic president will not sign anything into law that they pass. This is why folks are voting for Trump, They want something done and they recognize he is not a republican or a conservative nor is he a democrat or a liberal as the republicans are saying. He is basically a independent running as a republican. The people are fed up with the political class and are willing to take a chance on a nut. Because the majority of American are neither liberal or conservative.

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: leroycnbucks] #1681921
03/10/16 07:23 AM
03/10/16 07:23 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

Damn right! I'm pissed off ! The rest of y'all that can't get behind the only chance we have in beating the democrats and the establishment need to really rethink your decision. Vote smart and not self righteous this time.

Winning one election isn't worth abandoning my core beliefs. Everyone needs to vote their conscience and live with whatever the result is. I don't think people who vote for Trump are stupid or that those who refuse to vote for him are self righteous. Everyone has different principles and reasons that go into their decisions. It's ok if not everyone thinks the same way. No one man is going to save this country unless his name is Jesus.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1681991
03/10/16 08:33 AM
03/10/16 08:33 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy Trigger!... it was humor, fellas. Yes, I know it was from "Occupy Democrats". For some reason one of my wack-job-left liberal Facebook buddies sent it to me this morning, not sure if he thinks I like Trump or what. But it made me laugh nevertheless.

I'll vote for Trump all day long, and GLADLY, if he winds up the Republican nominee (which I'd double-down bet he will be). I don't want him right now while I still have favored options, but he's fine with me IF it's ultimately him. I think he's a horrific, disgusting, laughable, jackass of a human, with absolutely zero ability to the POTUS, but I'll kiss him on the mouth in the middle of the Galleria before I let the Democrats get one more term!! I do NOT have to like the doofus, but I ain't gonna not vote for him, because that will 101% absolutely put a Democrat in the White House, and that will 101% be the final ruination of America. We simply cannot stand under the weight of even 4 more years. I ain't convinced we're recoverable now, but bet your house the U.S. will become property of the U.N. if we get one single more Democrat term. (that may actually be how the U.S. is removed from the prophetic picture)

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: bill] #1681996
03/10/16 08:34 AM
03/10/16 08:34 AM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted By: bill
No one man is going to save this country unless his name is Jesus.

That is the bottom line truth right there - but being the chronic habitual Founding Father style revolutionary that I am grin I have to add this: we need a full blown armed revolution to make any real Constitutional change in this country outside of the return of Christ. And when Christ returns it won't matter anyway as it will be at the end of the 7 year Tribulation era and there won't be any USA left to save (in human terms) at that point.

Muster the Rohirrim!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXW3gRpnFk

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: bill] #1682023
03/10/16 08:52 AM
03/10/16 08:52 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Online happy
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Online Happy
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

Winning one election isn't worth abandoning my core beliefs. Everyone needs to vote their conscience and live with whatever the result is. I don't think people who vote for Trump are stupid or that those who refuse to vote for him are self righteous. Everyone has different principles and reasons that go into their decisions. It's ok if not everyone thinks the same way. No one man is going to save this country unless his name is Jesus.

Bill I honestly believe that the majority of us on here have the same core beliefs. I also honestly believe that if we don't defeat Hillary Clinton in this election those core beliefs we all have and practice in our lives will start to diminish at an even faster rate than they already have.

I'll admit after being a Cruz and Carson supporter from the very start I never thought it would come down to Trump being the republican presidential nominee. But it looks like that is going to happen after next week. And after all the behind close door meetings that the establishment has have plus the Romney cheerleading and the pink shirt wearing RINOS like Ryan, Rove, McConnell, Gram and McCain to just to name a few I'm actually glad that Donald Trump is giving them the middle finger. It's time to break up everybody's party in Washington even if it isn't a constitutional conservative.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: ikillbux] #1682028
03/10/16 08:55 AM
Marengo County
Slingshot Offline
Aldeer Sponsor
Slingshot  Offline
Aldeer Sponsor
Marengo County
None of the candidates are going to believe like you believe. Most of us believe with our hearts. Politicians believe with there pocket books. They stand behind whatever their biggest supporters stand behind. The way I see it, I'm voting for the President of the United States....not the preacher of my church. If you are looking for a preacher to vote for, you are looking in the wrong race. There are none. I was a Carson supporter from the beginning. I then swapped to Cruz when I saw Carson didn't have a snowballs chance. Then when I saw that all the republicans are terrified of Trump. He gets my vote. There is something to it. They are scared of him for a reason. When I heard that some republicans were going to run ads against him and in support of Hillary, it started making sense. Atleast with Hillary they know nothing drastic will change...a.k.a. their pockets. They are afraid that Trump will come in not having supporters bullying him with money and screw up what they have going. I think Trump needs to come in and shake a few trees.

Will track deer in Marengo, Greene, Sumter, Wilcox, Perry, Hale counties.
Re: This sums up the Issue with Trump [Re: WmHunter] #1682029
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline OP
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline OP
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted By: WmHunter
No one man is going to save this country unless his name is Jesus.

That is the bottom line truth right there - but being the chronic habitual Founding Father style revolutionary that I am grin I have to add this: we need a full blown armed revolution to make any real Constitutional change in this country outside of the return of Christ. And when Christ returns it won't matter anyway as it will be at the end of the 7 year Tribulation era and there won't be any USA left to save (in human terms) at that point.

Muster the Rohirrim!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXW3gRpnFk

Oh you dirty "pre-trib" folk!!! I kid, I kid!! grin

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.