</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Coon dogs.
by Lonster. 04/25/24 12:17 AM
WTB .22 LR Bolt Action
by Cuz-Pat. 04/23/24 09:19 PM
Iso Henry Golden boy
by AustinC. 04/23/24 08:32 PM
Basketball goal.... Free
by longshot. 04/23/24 06:18 PM
FS: Henry Single Shot
by Ron A.. 04/23/24 05:41 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
84 registered members (Young20, mdf, S_Dubs, deepwoods44, Holcomb, Floorman1, hippi, Mansfield, gman, Bread, Andalusia, mathews prostaff, courseup, Paint Rock 00, AWT6, 7x57_Mauser, OutdoorsAL, SnipeHunter, Skullworks, jellyhead11, AU338MAG, Geeb, roll_tide_hunts, swampoak, brokefixer, bug54, Dean, LostinTX, DoubleShoalsJR, bamaeyedoc, BradB, Gobble4me757, JohnG, mossyback, Chaser357, Ben2, TDog93, Tree Dweller, snakebit, RobN25, Bigwhitey, Kang, Moss, hopper35005, Drycreek, Tree Hanger, HollerHunter, Bruno, curt99rsv, crenshawco, Buckshot77, kyles, Zbrann, dustymac, Stacey, deadeye48, Luxfisher, AustinC, btfl, seapro19, outdoorguy88, Chiller, Shane99, quickshot, wareagle22, gregnbc, Irishguy, johndeere5036, BamaBoHunter, rrice0725, EricS, GATA87, Gut Pile 32, 11 invisible), 530 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1354088
05/20/15 01:44 PM
05/20/15 01:44 PM
Jacksonville
J
JSOG47 Offline
3 point
JSOG47  Offline
3 point
J
Jacksonville

-Mobile command center[/quote]

They didn't have alternatives before getting the military vehicles? They need a military assault vehicle to use as a mobile command center? See, the whole point of limited government is to have the bare necessities in order to perform the job. That doesn't mean they shouldn't have enough to do the job but they shouldn't have more than is required. I believe in smaller government so it is going to shape my views on every part of government. I can't give a pass to certain parts just because I might be sympathetic to them . I just don't think safety is more important than freedom. [/quote]

Who's safety, exactly, are you arguing against here, and for who's freedom? Also, given that you are so against government waste you would think you would be all for the DRMO programs because they take equipment that would otherwise be wasted and turn it to the use of the public, thereby saving money in the instances where the equipment is necessary and has to be purchased anyway and still not wasting anything when the equipment (according to you) isn't.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: JSOG47] #1354092
05/20/15 01:51 PM
05/20/15 01:51 PM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: JSOG47
I'm kinda new to some of this so would someone mind explaining to me exactly what is meant by militarization of the local police and why it is perceived as a growing, concerning fact?

No reason for anyone to be nasty or condescending, I'm just curious if its simply an appearance thing? Uniforms look different, appear to be more heavily armed and occasionally show up in vehicles that are more resistant to small arms fire?

I see people bringing up armored vehicles a lot. They aren't "tanks" they are armored personnel carriers. If it helps, think of them as "hard to shoot in or out ofs". They come in handy for extracting wounded officers (without having to, you know, shoot recklessly into wherever the hostile fire might come from to rescue a bleeding cop), transporting rescued hostages and similarly NON-OFFENSIVE actions. An APC adds exactly zero offensive capability. They mount no guns. At all.

I see people bring up tactics, and SWAT teams in particular. SWAT tactics aren't traditional military tactics. A team enters a structure rapidly using distraction and speed to help minimize any violent types inside chance to kill them. They consider a successful mission one where no-one gets shot. Think of this as "search and arrests" because that's the goal.

Traditional military tactics are: fire and maneuver, artillery strikes, bombardment, strafing runs rocket attacks and similar.If it helps, think of these as "shooty-explodey" tactics. Two opposing, uniformed armies would use shooty-expolody tactics almost exclusively and spend VERY LITTLE time entering structures and not shooting the people within. The war on terrorism, thanks to the guerrilla nature of terrorist assholes, has resulted in a shift of military tactics to tactics that are, at times, similar to law enforcement tactics because they have to search out the unmarked enemy from an "innocent" population. Bear in mind they still prefer "shooty-explodey" tactics (much safer) when they can identify the enemy. So, in fact, rather than police tactics being militarized, military tactics are being policizied.

I would be open to the idea that perhaps some anti-drug raids can be heavy handed but I would argue that that would be something to bring up with law makers, probably to the effect that you don't care for anti-drug laws anymore. Can't blame the poor fools trying to enforce the laws for finding ways to make it home that night.

What about other guns and gear? What, pray tell has changed? Look back on history and you'll find that cops of that era, be it the old west, the 40's or the 70's are armed with, roughly, the most advanced and current gear they can get their hands on, because they don't want to die.

Police tactics are written in the blood of these men: ODMP.org
I encourage debate, but if your reason to hate whatever it is you hate is "it makes cops harder to kill" then maybe you should think about what it is about yourself that makes you study on killing cops quite so much.

Also, Bill, no state or local law enforcement agency has RPGs. Rocket Propelled Grenades are strictly in the "shooty-explodey" category and thus are totally off the table. Some do have 37mm and 40mm launchers which they use to propel irritating gasses into places and have probably saved more lives than seatbelts. Flashbangs, or NFDDs, are arguably way less dangerous than the crown vic the cops drove to work that morning and if used properly save lives while hurting no one or no thing.

Your post makes too much sense for the conspiracy theorists to understand.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354098
05/20/15 01:55 PM
05/20/15 01:55 PM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
http://www.cato.org/raidmap

Just conspiracy theorist were harmed. No real law abiding American has anything to fear from over zealous , heavily armed , officers.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: bill] #1354102
05/20/15 02:04 PM
05/20/15 02:04 PM
Jacksonville
J
JSOG47 Offline
3 point
JSOG47  Offline
3 point
J
Jacksonville
Originally Posted By: bill
http://www.cato.org/raidmap

Just conspiracy theorist were harmed. No real law abiding American has anything to fear from over zealous , heavily armed , officers.

Ah. I understand that. A no knock raid does seem to be something you could abuse. I'm not sure what their definition of "botched" is. I still think that you're dealing with more of a legislative/judicial issue there, as judges have to sign of on it, but certainly more restraint could be exercised from time to time. Out of curiosity, is it something you're always against? Could police execute a no knock warrant on, say, a cop killer? Spree shooter?

Still, drug raids aren't military tactics, unless someone is raiding meth labs with JDAMs somewhere.

By the way, throw me a tin foil hat because I think liberals would love to install a fully national police force. I do find it keenly ironic that the only thing the far left and far right can agree on is cops are bad but for different reasons.

Last edited by JSOG47; 05/20/15 02:08 PM.
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354103
05/20/15 02:05 PM
05/20/15 02:05 PM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

Bill, with all due respect, your point of view is shared by a lot of people. I guess I understand the intentions of "most" officers, because I know a lot of them, from PDs and agencies all over the state. Are there a very few arrogant power hungry individuals? Yes there are. There's also a much higher percentage of those who uphold and know the constitution well, serve the public, and genuinely want to protect the innocent. I'm not worried about local law enforcement agencies. They're not the problem. Washington is the problem. And I don't trust any of them.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: ] #1354108
05/20/15 02:16 PM
05/20/15 02:16 PM
Gulfport, MS
BDhunts Offline
14 point
BDhunts  Offline
14 point
Gulfport, MS
Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
Bill, with all due respect, your point of view is shared by a lot of people. I guess I understand the intentions of "most" officers, because I know a lot of them, from PDs and agencies all over the state. Are there a very few arrogant power hungry individuals? Yes there are. There's also a much higher percentage of those who uphold and know the constitution well, serve the public, and genuinely want to protect the innocent. I'm not worried about local law enforcement agencies. They're not the problem. Washington is the problem. And I don't trust any of them.

thumbup

Genesis 27:3
Acts 10:11-15
Hunt Long, Hunt Hard and Safe
NRA LIFE MEMBER
"Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354116
05/20/15 02:25 PM
05/20/15 02:25 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Jsg
those were some good points. But i believe swat trainging was designed around military tactics. Apc's are/can used offensively. A 40a mil is a grenade launcher. And it doesnt save money to get it for free if it is rarely used and has to be maintained for training purposes only. I dont mean to sound rude, just trying to keep it short cause I'm typing on the phone

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: JSOG47] #1354117
05/20/15 02:28 PM
05/20/15 02:28 PM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
I'm kinda new to some of this so would someone mind explaining to me exactly what is meant by militarization of the local police and why it is perceived as a growing, concerning fact?

No reason for anyone to be nasty or condescending, I'm just curious if its simply an appearance thing? Uniforms look different, appear to be more heavily armed and occasionally show up in vehicles that are more resistant to small arms fire?

I see people bringing up armored vehicles a lot. They aren't "tanks" they are armored personnel carriers. If it helps, think of them as "hard to shoot in or out ofs". They come in handy for extracting wounded officers (without having to, you know, shoot recklessly into wherever the hostile fire might come from to rescue a bleeding cop), transporting rescued hostages and similarly NON-OFFENSIVE actions. An APC adds exactly zero offensive capability. They mount no guns. At all.

I see people bring up tactics, and SWAT teams in particular. SWAT tactics aren't traditional military tactics. A team enters a structure rapidly using distraction and speed to help minimize any violent types inside chance to kill them. They consider a successful mission one where no-one gets shot. Think of this as "search and arrests" because that's the goal.

Traditional military tactics are: fire and maneuver, artillery strikes, bombardment, strafing runs rocket attacks and similar.If it helps, think of these as "shooty-explodey" tactics. Two opposing, uniformed armies would use shooty-expolody tactics almost exclusively and spend VERY LITTLE time entering structures and not shooting the people within. The war on terrorism, thanks to the guerrilla nature of terrorist assholes, has resulted in a shift of military tactics to tactics that are, at times, similar to law enforcement tactics because they have to search out the unmarked enemy from an "innocent" population. Bear in mind they still prefer "shooty-explodey" tactics (much safer) when they can identify the enemy. So, in fact, rather than police tactics being militarized, military tactics are being policizied.

I would be open to the idea that perhaps some anti-drug raids can be heavy handed but I would argue that that would be something to bring up with law makers, probably to the effect that you don't care for anti-drug laws anymore. Can't blame the poor fools trying to enforce the laws for finding ways to make it home that night.

What about other guns and gear? What, pray tell has changed? Look back on history and you'll find that cops of that era, be it the old west, the 40's or the 70's are armed with, roughly, the most advanced and current gear they can get their hands on, because they don't want to die.

I encourage debate, but if your reason to hate whatever it is you hate is "it makes cops harder to kill" then maybe you should think about what it is about yourself that makes you study on killing cops quite so much.

Also, Bill, no state or local law enforcement agency has RPGs. Rocket Propelled Grenades are strictly in the "shooty-explodey" category and thus are totally off the table. Some do have 37mm and 40mm launchers which they use to propel irritating gasses into places and have probably saved more lives than seatbelts. Flashbangs, or NFDDs, are arguably way less dangerous than the crown vic the cops drove to work that morning and if used properly save lives while hurting no one or no thing.

You should post more often.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354127
05/20/15 02:41 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Another point i have to respectfully disagree with your post. In the wild west the police didnt have cannons and gatlin guns

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354129
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Here’s the part about this that just strikes me as very ironic. How can you complain about Obama destroying Mayberry as we know it in one breathe….and then in the very next breathe say that you don’t have a problem if we start occupying the streets of Mayberry with an “army”. How is turning Andy and Barney into “soldiers” not eroding the America we know or the America we want?

Last edited by CNC; 05/20/15 02:42 PM.

We dont rent pigs
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: ] #1354130
05/20/15 02:42 PM
05/20/15 02:42 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Matt, I agree with you 99% of the way. I do think most cops are good guys and there aren't a ton of bad ones. There are some places where the bad are a larger minority but that isn't the norm.

The problem is multifaceted. One is that sometimes the good officers won't help take down the bad ones. Another is that when you outfit police in military style uniforms , vehicles and weaponry and you train them like they are soldiers, some will take on a soldiers mentality. This drives a divide between police and the general public even though most of it is just perception based. Lastly, if we look at history even good people can be convinced to do many bad things if they fear for their safety or they are led by corrupt superiors.

It isn't far fetched when you think about what happened with the disarming of citizens during Katrina. I doubt all those who were doing the disarming thought they were doing something terribly wrong but it was very, very wrong.

I have several friends who are in various law enforcement agencies and they are as good as they come. I want them to stay safe just like I want every other good officer to stay safe. They are underpaid and overworked in a mostly thankless job. All that said I still wish all would err on the side of caution when it comes to how they wield the power the people entrust them with.

I think some people believe I don't like law enforcement. That is not true. I am leaning more and more libertarian and am just wary of any government agency with the ability to oppress freedom and liberty. When I look at history there are other societies that have been where we are and it didn't turn out so good.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: JSOG47] #1354132
05/20/15 02:43 PM
05/20/15 02:43 PM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL

Great post thumbup

On that ODMP.org, I was reading through the comments on Officer Freeman's page and saw where his young daughter posted. He was a Huntsville Police officer killed years ago. Touched my heart

"Daddy,
I miss you so much! I was only 7 when you died,but i still remember you. You will live forever in my heart daddy.

Emily Freeman
November 28, 2011

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/reflections/19097-police-officer-william-eric-freeman#ixzz3ajFnwTJ6

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: goodman_hunter] #1354136
05/20/15 02:45 PM
05/20/15 02:45 PM
Jacksonville
J
JSOG47 Offline
3 point
JSOG47  Offline
3 point
J
Jacksonville
Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
Jsg
those were some good points. But i believe swat trainging was designed around military tactics. Apc's are/can used offensively. A 40a mil is a grenade launcher. And it doesnt save money to get it for free if it is rarely used and has to be maintained for training purposes only. I dont mean to sound rude, just trying to keep it short cause I'm typing on the phone

No worries. I'm a big early cuyler fan.

I guess I'll surrender to your APCs can be used offensively but only if you mean offensive in the same way a truck can be used offensively, the only difference between the two being the person in the APC isn't as vulnerable to small arms fire. I cannot imagine a situation where police using an APC would result a civilian being killed who would not be killed without it and many situations where the APC will/has/does/ will continue to save lives.

A 37mm and 40mm of the type used by police are launchers. They are used to launch clear out, tear gas, and impact weapons. No grenades, ever. Not ever ever. They do not come with grenades and law enforcement agencies cannot purchase grenades for them. The models available to police are not, as far as i know, able to launch grenades. They may look similar to grenade launchers employed by the military and indeed, they are similar, however they do not launch grenades and are thus not grenade launchers.

SWAT tactics are police tactics. The military started working on hostage rescue tactics after the failure of Operation Eagle Claw in the 1980s. Police officers have been doing hostage rescue/arrests without killing in the United States since the beginning of the United States. Obviously tactics have changed and evolved over the years and there has been some overlap because of military missions in the last 20 years but entering structures and leaving people alive are police goals not military goals.

Last edited by JSOG47; 05/20/15 02:50 PM.
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: goodman_hunter] #1354137
05/20/15 02:49 PM
05/20/15 02:49 PM
Jacksonville
J
JSOG47 Offline
3 point
JSOG47  Offline
3 point
J
Jacksonville
Cops today don't have M240Bs, M60s, Javilins, M1 Abrams, F16s, F18s.. I can go on and on, the hyperbole isn't necessary to the discussion.

That said, http://www.gcphs.com/images/Cincinnati%20Police%20Gatling%20Gun.pdf

Someone did, in fact, have a gatlin gun.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: leroycnbucks] #1354141
05/20/15 02:54 PM
05/20/15 02:54 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

You should post more often.

Yes, he should. He has just as much right to be wrong as anyone else. smile

It's hard to see the paint peeling from inside the house.

-
Bauvard
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: ] #1354142
05/20/15 03:00 PM
05/20/15 03:00 PM
Tennessee
FLGunslinger Offline
8 point
FLGunslinger  Offline
8 point
Tennessee
I have a hypothetical scenario.

Scenario: Four militant extremists take control of an elementary school that your child attends. They take everyone hostage, already killed a dozen or so upon entry, barricade themselves inside, and begin executing children one at a time, posting the videos live on YouTube.

Now. You can wait on the military to provide our elite forces to deal with these scumbags(which is not going to happen), or you can rely on the immediate response of highly trained first responders in your local sheriff or police department, who have had tactical building clearance training, and have the equipment and gear to get your child out safely and dispatch the pieces of crap that took them hostage.

Whether you like it or not, this is the world we live in. This scenario is going to happen. It's just a matter of time. The police have taken an oath to serve and protect. Today's means of protection against new threats never before seen in history means we should be more prepared than ever.

The military equipment being received by most local law enforcement agencies doesn't exceed rifles, first aid equipment, and safety equipment. The militarization of local police is not even remotely on the scale it is perceived.

I can guarantee that if a situation like this were to occur you'd want someone who can handle it swiftly to immobilize the threat.

Disclaimer: I'm a God loving, patriotic, constitution supporting, conservative, gun toting finatic.

Drop a half dozen or so tear gas canisters in the HVAC system and shoot them when they come out. No MRAP needed.

Then find the nearest occupied Mosque, chain the doors closed, and burn it to the ground.

If the ragheads start killing our children in our schools there will be a hell unleashed on them they never could have imagined.

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354143
05/20/15 03:02 PM
05/20/15 03:02 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Leroy is right. You should post more. I'll give you credit for everything except, the swat tactics. You due get half credit for your answer though. Although they are nottraditional battlefield tactics, there origins originated from the military. Probably from the british. But that neither here nor there

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: JSOG47] #1354144
05/20/15 03:05 PM
05/20/15 03:05 PM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
I understand where Bill is coming from as well and I agree with a lot of what he is saying. Some things I don't. I been through active shooter training for my job. I've even been through the active shooter simulator at Wallace State in Dothan which was the actual events that happened in Columbine. It's one heck of a training aid and I pray to God that nothing like that or even close happens again or a situation as Matt describe earlier. After going through the simulator I can see and understand the need for the best equipment the LEO's need to end a situation as that. If it happens to be the same as what our military uses then so be it.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: marshmud991] #1354147
05/20/15 03:09 PM
05/20/15 03:09 PM
Montgomery / Luverne
crenshawco Online content
Booner
crenshawco  Online Content
Booner
Montgomery / Luverne
It surprises me that on such a conservative, second amendment protecting, southern, website, that we have this many people who feel the need to have local police forces armed better than some terrorist armies. I mean we do live in Alabama, not Afghanistan. I would think that most of us feel sufficiently equipped to protect ourself and our families from any ordinary crime that occurs on a somewhat frequent basis. I understand that there are situations and events that dictate a larger force or control than standard weaponry or police forces can provide, and that is why we have separate organizations to step in in these instances.

Bill has referred to it several times now, but I think a lot of you could use a history lesson on the failure of democracies, and the cycles, stages, and events that lead to their failure.

Re: Get ready boys and girls!!!! [Re: FLGunslinger] #1354149
05/20/15 03:11 PM
05/20/15 03:11 PM
Jacksonville
J
JSOG47 Offline
3 point
JSOG47  Offline
3 point
J
Jacksonville
Originally Posted By: FLGunslinger
I have a hypothetical scenario.

Scenario: Four militant extremists take control of an elementary school that your child attends. They take everyone hostage, already killed a dozen or so upon entry, barricade themselves inside, and begin executing children one at a time, posting the videos live on YouTube.

Now. You can wait on the military to provide our elite forces to deal with these scumbags(which is not going to happen), or you can rely on the immediate response of highly trained first responders in your local sheriff or police department, who have had tactical building clearance training, and have the equipment and gear to get your child out safely and dispatch the pieces of crap that took them hostage.

Whether you like it or not, this is the world we live in. This scenario is going to happen. It's just a matter of time. The police have taken an oath to serve and protect. Today's means of protection against new threats never before seen in history means we should be more prepared than ever.

The military equipment being received by most local law enforcement agencies doesn't exceed rifles, first aid equipment, and safety equipment. The militarization of local police is not even remotely on the scale it is perceived.

I can guarantee that if a situation like this were to occur you'd want someone who can handle it swiftly to immobilize the threat.

Disclaimer: I'm a God loving, patriotic, constitution supporting, conservative, gun toting finatic.

Drop a half dozen or so tear gas canisters in the HVAC system and shoot them when they come out. No MRAP needed.

Then find the nearest occupied Mosque, chain the doors closed, and burn it to the ground.

If the ragheads start killing our children in our schools there will be a hell unleashed on them they never could have imagined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

This is neither here nor there when it comes to how crappy cops are but I encourage all of you to read up on this attack. I was shocked that I hadn't heard of it before I did.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.