</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB
by Okalona. 03/28/24 07:44 AM
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Ruger M77 6mm heavy barrel with Nikon Monarch
by bradbathome. 03/27/24 04:42 PM
Carpet Installation Equipment
by hunter84. 03/27/24 07:12 AM
$20013hp all-power side shaft generator motor
by HollerHunter. 03/26/24 07:43 PM
Serious Deer Talk
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by SEWoodsWhitetail. 03/28/24 10:45 AM
The Hollywood Buck.
by daylate. 03/28/24 10:08 AM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
122 registered members (oakachoy, top cat, 44MAG, foldemup, TEM, RTH, dirtwrk, zwick, jlbuc10, Flyliner, JLavender, PineTop, rblaker, 7PTSPREAD, Joe4majors, desertdog, NVM1031, South Ala Hunter, CNC, MS_Hunter, GomerPyle, Shane99, AustinC, SuperSpike, cdaddy14, jarcher38, CarbonClimber1, Birdman83, Frankie, BentBarrel, AU7MM08, Gobble4me757, need2hunt, fur_n_feathers, Jmfire722, jhardy, handgunner, CeeHawk37, CouchNapper, .308, abolt300, catdoctor, 3Gs, Stu, Tree Dweller, HollerHunter, DHW, cartervj, ridgestalker, jwalker77, CrappieMan, Forrestgump1, Squadron77, T72, ALMODUX, Woodsy, mossyback, Cjunkin, Keysbowman, roll_tide_hunts, BigEd, JoeBuck, jsubrett6, Floorman1, TurkeyJoe, deadeye48, lefthorn, thayerp81, johnv, slippinlipjr, Redman3, Dead down wind, CAL, outdoorguy88, woodduck, Ridge Life, TWS1215, mw2015, Cactus_buck, Bmyers142, CCC, Gunpowder, Jdkprp70, trailmix, coldtrail, Fedex 1, Beer Belly, Dixiepatriot, sloughfoot, hallb, doghouse, BamaBoHunter, klay, Ryano, Beak_Buster, BhamFred, Jweeks, longshot, Mack1, Rolloverdave, TDog93, jmj120, Shaneomac2, 300gr, FastXD, Skullworks, AU338MAG, IDOT, seminole1, 13 invisible), 491 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1314590
03/31/15 07:35 AM
03/31/15 07:35 AM
South Alabama
R
Rebelman Offline
Freak of Nature
Rebelman  Offline
Freak of Nature
R
South Alabama

Originally Posted By: burbank

The real question is why is Saban taking unnecessary risk?.

Agreed. Anyone?

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: Rebelman] #1314600
03/31/15 07:42 AM
03/31/15 07:42 AM
Mayberry
Brent Offline
Administrator
Brent  Offline
Administrator
Mayberry
Originally Posted By: Rebelman

Agreed. Anyone?

Because he is 6'4 335 pounds. The kind of guy that shuts the middle down in a 3-4 defense. But, I still haven't seen a post on aldeer from a Bammer saying anything positive about Taylor or saying saban did a good thing by signing Taylor. auburn fans are crowing because it's a moral victory and a black eye to Bammer and I agree about the black eye part.

"How in the hell did you get to be a moderator?"...Skinny

God Bless Nick Saban!
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: Brent] #1314623
03/31/15 08:18 AM
03/31/15 08:18 AM
Cleburne County
NortonZ7 Offline
12 point
NortonZ7  Offline
12 point
Cleburne County
Originally Posted By: Brent
Originally Posted By: Rebelman

Agreed. Anyone?

Because he is 6'4 335 pounds. The kind of guy that shuts the middle down in a 3-4 defense. But, I still haven't seen a post on aldeer from a Bammer saying anything positive about Taylor or saying saban did a good thing by signing Taylor. auburn fans are crowing because it's a moral victory and a black eye to Bammer and I agree about the black eye part.

Your right. Especially on the black eye part. Most of you know I'm a Georgia fan. Just so y'all don't think I'm jumping in with AU guys and bashing Bama, I wish you could have heard me when this peckerhead was at Georgia. I was much more fired up about it.

I was sort of shocked that Finebaum didn't take up for Saban, because he has an obvious admiration of him. I did think finebaum made a few decent points in his article. When it comes right down to it I don't think this will affect Bamas program any. I would almost guarantee Saban will never pick a guy like that up again though.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1314639
03/31/15 08:40 AM
03/31/15 08:40 AM
Mayberry
Brent Offline
Administrator
Brent  Offline
Administrator
Mayberry
The auburn fans are just jerking off because Saban made a mistake and I understand. They have to point it out when he does because he hasn't made many. I'm sure these guys who are bashing never made a mistake on a persons character. Never had a girlfriend who turned out to be a psycho or cheated on them. Saban has won more championships than their team ever will and he makes more money per year than they will in their lifetime but they like to play God and judge him. It makes baby Jesus cry.

God Bless Nick Saban!
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1314660
03/31/15 08:59 AM
03/31/15 08:59 AM
Central Alabama
M
muzziehead Offline
14 point
muzziehead  Offline
14 point
M
Central Alabama
The kid is TROUBLE. Why do you think UGA kicked his sorry ass out of school on his first offense. He already had a record when he enrolled and that was his "second, maybe third chance" to do right.

"Don't cling to Mistake, just because you spent a lot of time making it."
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: muzziehead] #1314664
03/31/15 09:04 AM
03/31/15 09:04 AM
Mayberry
Brent Offline
Administrator
Brent  Offline
Administrator
Mayberry
Originally Posted By: muzziehead
The kid is TROUBLE. Why do you think UGA kicked his sorry ass out of school on his first offense. He already had a record when he enrolled and that was his "second, maybe third chance" to do right.

Makes sense to me. Already had a record. Second or third chance. Jawja kicked him out after first offense. Check.

God Bless Nick Saban!
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1314668
03/31/15 09:08 AM
03/31/15 09:08 AM
N. Bama
257wbymag Offline
Boo Boo Head
257wbymag  Offline
Boo Boo Head
N. Bama
The beginning of the end!!!!

Quietly killing turkeys where youre not!!!
My tank full of give a fraks been runnin on empty
I'm the paterfamilias
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: 257wbymag] #1314690
03/31/15 09:29 AM
03/31/15 09:29 AM
AL
H
hunterbuck Offline
Booner
hunterbuck  Offline
Booner
H
AL
Originally Posted By: 257wbymag
The beginning of the end!!!!

All you Auburn fans should start holding your breath until the end comes.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: Brent] #1314691
03/31/15 09:32 AM
03/31/15 09:32 AM
Cleburne County
NortonZ7 Offline
12 point
NortonZ7  Offline
12 point
Cleburne County
Originally Posted By: Brent
Originally Posted By: muzziehead

Makes sense to me. Already had a record. Second or third chance. Jawja kicked him out after first offense. Check.

I'm pretty sure he screwed up twice at Georgia. He double cashed meal checks and then the domestic violence. Was stupid to take him in the first place if he already had a record. I was unaware of anything prior UGA.

Muzzie, no offense, but that point you were trying to make there was a poor one.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1314729
03/31/15 10:05 AM
03/31/15 10:05 AM
Saraland, Alabama
hammerhead Offline
Booner
hammerhead  Offline
Booner
Saraland, Alabama
The real question is why is Saban taking unnecessary risks?

Same reason Louisville, LSU, Auburn, and other schools were willing to take the risk.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: hunterbuck] #1314961
03/31/15 02:05 PM
03/31/15 02:05 PM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: hunterbuck
Originally Posted By: bill

Apples and oranges. At the time of Mitchell's death it was thought that he was gunned down in the street and was an innocent victim. That was not the case of course.

Pretty sure Gus Malzahn called Jakell Mitchell, a guy who died as a participant in a gang bang gunfight at Auburn, "an outstanding person".

I do not remember burbank and Rebelman being upset over Malzahn's comments, though.

I found Malzahn's comments regarding Mitchell to be REASONABLE given the circumstances....just as I find Saban's comments to be REASONABLE given Taylor's circumstances.

I'm glad the guy is gone from the program.

Thought by who? The Auburn PD surely knew Mitchell had been an active participant...maybe to the point of starting it by firing the first shot. Just another perfect example of the complicit Auburn PD in action. At what point was the PD going to inform the media of Mitchell's involvement? Let me ask...do they hide everything from Gus too, or just privately let him know what really goes on? I would imagine it's the latter, but maybe they figure the less he knows, the better. It's a well-oiled machine down there, either way.

I don't want to get in the middle of this but you do realize things are kept on the hush hush in T town , too, right? I have no idea if it's still the case there but Rolando was regularly detained without it getting out to the general public. It's not right but I imagine FSU isn't the only college town that sweeps things under the rug, although they are definitely one of the worst.

When is the last time an Auburn player got arrested for a DUI in Auburn that was reported to the media? For that matter, when was the last time an Auburn player was arrested in Auburn? Even the most militant Auburn fan has have questions in the back of his mind about why Auburn players have to leave Auburn to actually get in trouble.

Hint: It's not because they're angels while in Auburn, then turn into hellions when they leave the city limits.

So even the police in Tuscaloosa are better than the ones in Auburn? Can Auburn have anything they are better at than Alabama? #alwaysabridesmaid

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: bill] #1315078
03/31/15 03:17 PM
03/31/15 03:17 PM
AL
H
hunterbuck Offline
Booner
hunterbuck  Offline
Booner
H
AL

Apples and oranges. At the time of Mitchell's death it was thought that he was gunned down in the street and was an innocent victim. That was not the case of course.

Pretty sure Gus Malzahn called Jakell Mitchell, a guy who died as a participant in a gang bang gunfight at Auburn, "an outstanding person".

I do not remember burbank and Rebelman being upset over Malzahn's comments, though.

I found Malzahn's comments regarding Mitchell to be REASONABLE given the circumstances....just as I find Saban's comments to be REASONABLE given Taylor's circumstances.

Thought by who? The Auburn PD surely knew Mitchell had been an active participant...maybe to the point of starting it by firing the first shot. Just another perfect example of the complicit Auburn PD in action. At what point was the PD going to inform the media of Mitchell's involvement? Let me ask...do they hide everything from Gus too, or just privately let him know what really goes on? I would imagine it's the latter, but maybe they figure the less he knows, the better. It's a well-oiled machine down there, either way.

I don't want to get in the middle of this but you do realize things are kept on the hush hush in T town , too, right? I have no idea if it's still the case there but Rolando was regularly detained without it getting out to the general public. It's not right but I imagine FSU isn't the only college town that sweeps things under the rug, although they are definitely one of the worst.

When is the last time an Auburn player got arrested for a DUI in Auburn that was reported to the media? For that matter, when was the last time an Auburn player was arrested in Auburn? Even the most militant Auburn fan has have questions in the back of his mind about why Auburn players have to leave Auburn to actually get in trouble.

Hint: It's not because they're angels while in Auburn, then turn into hellions when they leave the city limits.

So even the police in Tuscaloosa are better than the ones in Auburn? Can Auburn have anything they are better at than Alabama? #alwaysabridesmaid

I didn't think you'd answer any of the questions. It's ok...they were rhetorical anyway.

As far as better? I cannot answer that question. What I can say is that there is the strong appearance that Tuscaloosa's PD isn't nearly as concerned with keeping Bama players out of trouble as Auburn's PD is.

Have you tried Google?
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1315149
03/31/15 03:56 PM
03/31/15 03:56 PM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
And the story gets crazier. Taylor's girlfriend was the one that bailed him out of jail last week, and today she recanted her story about the abuse and has since been arrested for false arrest. I don't know what his eventual status will be with Bama football.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: hunterbuck] #1315156
03/31/15 04:01 PM
03/31/15 04:01 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

I didn't think you'd answer any of the questions. It's ok...they were rhetorical anyway.

As far as better? I cannot answer that question. What I can say is that there is the strong appearance that Tuscaloosa's PD isn't nearly as concerned with keeping Bama players out of trouble as Auburn's PD is.

I was just kidding around , trying to be funny. I honestly have no idea what goes on in either town, these days.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: Phil_Army] #1315349
04/01/15 02:36 AM
04/01/15 02:36 AM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Online content
10 point
jmj120  Online Content
10 point
J
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Phil_Army
"I'd give him a half-game suspension" - Gus Malzahn

Once again your all out obsession with all things Auburn shines through. This is a story about Alabama, not Auburn. Try to keep up.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1315352
04/01/15 02:39 AM
04/01/15 02:39 AM
Covington county AL
Zzzfog Offline
6 point
Zzzfog  Offline
6 point
Covington county AL

Just Burbank doing what Burbank does.

Right and wrong will never change---only people's perception!
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: jmj120] #1315368
04/01/15 02:57 AM
04/01/15 02:57 AM
Hoover
burbank Offline OP
Booner
burbank  Offline OP
Booner
Hoover
He must forget the half game suspension Saban used his first year. It was the la Monroe game if I recall. I forget the WR name...but it happened.
Originally Posted By: jmj120
Originally Posted By: Phil_Army
"I'd give him a half-game suspension" - Gus Malzahn

Once again your all out obsession with all things Auburn shines through. This is a story about Alabama, not Auburn. Try to keep up.

Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: timbercruiser] #1315380
04/01/15 03:04 AM
04/01/15 03:04 AM
alex city
oakachoy Online content
12 point
oakachoy  Online Content
12 point
alex city
Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
And the story gets crazier. Taylor's girlfriend was the one that bailed him out of jail last week, and today she recanted her story about the abuse and has since been arrested for false arrest. I don't know what his eventual status will be with Bama football.

That is crazy

WM Hunter "Trump literally sacrificed himself, his family and all of his businesses for this country.
He literally is a true American hero. And True American Patriot - warts and all."
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: burbank] #1315475
04/01/15 04:36 AM
04/01/15 04:36 AM
Scottsboro, Al
J
jbatey1 Offline
Lucky Bastage
jbatey1  Offline
Lucky Bastage
J
Scottsboro, Al
Well that makes it more interesting.

Are the barners still beating their chest in an uproar? Are they going to go apologize about bad mouthing their daddy Saban?

Are all of you going to raise as much hell about the girl possibly lying and causing further damage to a young mans aleady tarnished reputation and future career?

We don't know every detail still, but it looks like some of you guys may need to do a 180 and raise hell towards the other direction..?

We've all known crazy women who exaggerate, was this was of those situations?

I'd say that the kid definitely needs to " wake up" & keep on the strait and narrow moving forward in what ever direction he heads.

My guess is that there was a heated argument, it may or may not have got physical. There may have been things thrown or damaged, who knows. The kid appears to be a ticking time bomb that constantly puts himself in bad situations. It may be better off to go on and keep with the parting of ways.

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.
Re: Taylor still a good guy......per Saban [Re: jbatey1] #1315497
04/01/15 05:01 AM
04/01/15 05:01 AM
AL
H
hunterbuck Offline
Booner
hunterbuck  Offline
Booner
H
AL
Originally Posted By: jbatey1
Well that makes it more interesting.

Are the barners still beating their chest in an uproar? Are they going to go apologize about bad mouthing their daddy Saban?

Are all of you going to raise as much hell about the girl possibly lying and causing further damage to a young mans aleady tarnished reputation and future career?

We don't know every detail still, but it looks like some of you guys may need to do a 180 and raise hell towards the other direction..?

We've all known crazy women who exaggerate, was this was of those situations?

I'd say that the kid definitely needs to " wake up" & keep on the strait and narrow moving forward in what ever direction he heads.

My guess is that there was a heated argument, it may or may not have got physical. There may have been things thrown or damaged, who knows. The kid appears to be a ticking time bomb that constantly puts himself in bad situations. It may be better off to go on and keep with the parting of ways.

Probably just best to wait it out before making a judgement either way. It's really not unusual for a female to recant her story after making an accusation of DV. Sometimes it's because she made it up, sometimes it's out of fear or threat, sometimes it could be because she has true feelings for him and doesn't want him to "go away", etc. I'd rather just let the legal system figure it out at this point.

Have you tried Google?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.