</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB .22 LR Bolt Action
by Cuz-Pat. 04/23/24 09:19 PM
Iso Henry Golden boy
by AustinC. 04/23/24 08:32 PM
Basketball goal.... Free
by longshot. 04/23/24 06:18 PM
FS: Henry Single Shot
by Ron A.. 04/23/24 05:41 PM
Honda Foreman 4WD
by eeua90. 04/23/24 01:35 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by Squadron77. 04/24/24 01:34 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
Tdogs mount
by TDog93. 04/21/24 08:10 PM
Taxidermist called
by Mbrock. 04/21/24 04:58 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
Who's Online Now
114 registered members (rickyh_2, Mike59, Camden86, Booner Hunter, Deer Crossing, goodman_hunter, Ol’Tom, coachwill, Stu, IDOT, zgobbler5, AU338MAG, velvet tines, ts1979flh, PDC, desertdog, mw2015, stl32, Smitty4Bama, Lockjaw, Shaneomac2, rkt, AustinC, Squadron77, BCLC, mccarrc, burbank, Chancetribe, 7PTSPREAD, Crawfish, 3Gs, tmhrmh1, Bandit635, UAhunter, jprice, JCL, JLMiller, Colt1917, BamaBoHunter, sumpter_al, Whild_Bill, 300gr, BrandonClark, shootnmiss, Sself161, Claims Rep., deer3616, Parker243, chuck216, sawdust, mzzy, Cactus_buck, Snuffy, BentBarrel, Andalusia, Narrow Gap, bug54, BigA47, GmeHunter, Dragfan66, sbo1971, PineTop, Floorman1, Austin1, JSOG47, Safetyman, Shane99, Spec, oldforester, Bassfisher21, gastoka, Turkey, weatherby, trailertrash, Backwards cowboy, Deerz38966, BamaGuitarDude, ferbama, Mmiller, BhamFred, WEMOhunter, Gunpowder, sj22, abolt300, rrice0725, Wildboar14, Goatkiller, jake5050, hallb, akbejeepin, OlTimer, Dubie, cdaddy14, CNC, Turberville, PaytonWP, Sgiles, AU_Digger, Reptar, BradB, klay, donia, Peach, Fleahopmayor, tombo51, BPI, 8 invisible), 510 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1284734
03/03/15 01:49 PM
03/03/15 01:49 PM
Elmore County
Frankie Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Frankie  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Elmore County
vegans do not hold a morel or ethical high ground . many do not even know what the hell they are talking about , because they read some book . the lady being discuss pretty much copying and pasting some thing she read .

as for the livestock eating up all the grain that is bs . most of the grain they eat is not for people any way , just a big red heron .

in no way does Christianity support being vegan . no where in any bible doe it support being vegan .

Jesus was not a vegan .

Luke 22:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1284802
03/03/15 03:01 PM
03/03/15 03:01 PM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
Very well put Frankie and the others who have replied. The way I see it, she is educated as she is a lawyer. Therefor in her mind she is way more smarter than we are us ignorant rednecks. The fact that she denies being a liberal in my mind is a dead ringer that she is, in fact a liberal. Another strong piece of evidence of this is that she is trying to tell us what to do or what not to do. If she wants to be a vegan good for her. That is her right. She has NO right to tell me that I shouldnt eat meat. As I stated earlier, I'd put money on it that she has leather clothes, shoes, and wears make up.

If your decoy doesnt have holes in it, your not letting him get close enough... J.H.

"Life lessons are almost never found where you think they should be, sometimes they're in the middle of a small, muddy creek in the woods with steep banks"... DeadorAlive
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1284956
03/03/15 04:30 PM
03/03/15 04:30 PM
lat 34.09 long -86.13
metalmuncher Offline
Old Mossy Horns
metalmuncher  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
lat 34.09 long -86.13
I don't know if the leather, makeup etc. argument will hold much water because most true Vegans avoid any kind of animal product like the plague.

However, the fact that Jesus himself was not a vegetarian is BIG. There are several places in the bible where God tells man to kill animals. God killed them too. We were given dominion over the animals, fish, fowl. God sent a flock of quail literally of biblical proportions to the Children of Israel when they were wandering in the desert.

I have a little insight on vegetarianism because My wife is vegetarian, but not the liberal, closed minded kind. She isn't vegan, just vegetarian. She simply believes it is healthier for her. That's a choice of Hers that I'm not going to try to interfere with. She helps me cut up and package deer, fish etc. She also has no problem cooking it up for Me and the rest of the family. She doesn't see hunting as evil either. As a matter of fact, I had the opportunity to blood Her face several years ago. What I'm getting at is there are a few sane minded Vegetarians out there. If they are doing it for the right reasons, I have no problem with it. But I do think the lady that You have been having the discussion with based on her comments, is definitely liberal minded on this issue.

Enough rambling from Me for now.

Last edited by metalmuncher; 03/03/15 04:32 PM.
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1284996
03/03/15 04:46 PM
03/03/15 04:46 PM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
my final reply:

Brandon Burgett #1. My dad was taking me hunting when I was knee high to a grass hopper. I'll never forget the first time I was with him when he harvested a deer. It excited me and I could wait to harvest my first one. I got my first one at the age of nine and couldn't count how how many I have harvested since then. Of all the deer I have been fortunate to harvest, I will tell you that that number could be a lot higher as I see deer all the time that I could harvest but choose not to. To me it is part of becoming a man. I'm not saying that men that do not hunt are less of a man than me but because that is definitely not the case. But in my raising by my dad and uncles and cousins its was a right of passage in becoming a man. If you think that is showing a lack of character in my heart then so be it. I will not change. My dad always taught me to take have class and be a good steward of the land. You wont catch me littering or throwing garbage on the ground or trash out the window as I believe that the land deserves better than to become a dumping ground for peoples trash. #2. Me being completely excited about teaching my kids to harvest animals for eating is teaching them many lessons. For one I'm teaching them to be a provider. I'm also teaching them to respect the land and the animals. In my opinion I'm teaching them how to become a man. That in itself is something to be proud of.. And no where in the bible does it say that I can not enjoy life. If hunting by myself or with my kids or friends brings joy to my life and those arond me then thats just a bonus. God does not frown on us when we have fun. He wants us to enjoy life. Once again as stated before, I feel closer to god than I ever will going to work, driving down the road or going to see a movie. Next as far as people dying of cancer all around the world and we are not killing them. Those people are humans. They are not animals. Animals are Gods creations but they are not equal to Human beings. We as humans have dominion over every living creature. As I have already stated, the God I serve put the animals on this earth to provide food for us humans. You will never convince me otherwise. Lord willing I will hunt and eat organic meat that I harvest in the field as long as I am able to do so. I will also eat store bought meat when needed. Couple questions I have for you: Do you carry a leather purse, wear leather shoes, or own leather jacket or is all your clothing made completley out of denim or synthetic material? Do you wear makeup and bath with soap? You do know that almost all makeup and most soaps are made of ingredients made of animal fat. One of my largest customers at work is a company that deals is animal parts that are not edible. Their biggest customers which they sale animal fat and bones to are companies that make soaps and makeup. If you answered yes to any of these questions then how does that make you different than me? Your wearing makeup made from animal fat means that an "innocent animal" was killed in order to #1 put food on someones table. #2 what was left was sold to a company to make makeup one to improve their appearance. #3 One of the main ingredients in most soaps is animal fat. Having said all this at animal did not go to waste. Nearly ever part of it was put to use for something. I'm sure you know this but you and I being family both come from a long pedigree of hunters and hog farmers. I'm proud of my heritage and where I came from. I have no shame that I'm a hunter. You mention that you see all my deer pics that I post on facebook. Do you also see the numbers of "likes" that I get when I post them? I can assure you that all those "likes" are not from people that hunt. Many are from people that hunt. But there are more from people that dont hunt but do agree with me that animals are here for us to consume. Just look at all my "likes" compared to yours posting about how hunting is cruel. You have a total of 2 "likes" on this post while I have dozens if not hundreds on my hunting pics. I dont post those pics to be boastful but rather to use facebook as a forever lasting picture album where I am able to share a story with friends and family. When I'm 80 I want to be able to look back and see and remember all the good times and memories I had while living life. And a big part of my life is hunting. I'm glad you love animals. I love them too. I put a lot of work into making their habitat better to improve the he the herds. What do you do to improve the herds other than maybe feeding them in your yard. I feed them in my yard as well dont kill them. I have a farm that all my deer come from. The ones in the yard are almost like pets and we, as in my family enjoy watching them in the yard. But if economy were to collapse and things where to get really bad, dont think for a minute that I would not harvest one to feed my family. Once again we can agree to disagree. You can continue to shoot the innocent animals with a camera and make pretty pictures. I will continue to shoot them with a bow, rifle, shotgun or camera and in the end I will be the one with food on the table and we are alike in that neither of us are being cruel to animals.
1 min · Like

If your decoy doesnt have holes in it, your not letting him get close enough... J.H.

"Life lessons are almost never found where you think they should be, sometimes they're in the middle of a small, muddy creek in the woods with steep banks"... DeadorAlive
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: metalmuncher] #1285012
03/03/15 04:53 PM
03/03/15 04:53 PM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
Originally Posted By: metalmuncher
I don't know if the leather, makeup etc. argument will hold much water because most true Vegans avoid any kind of animal product like the plague.

However, the fact that Jesus himself was not a vegetarian is BIG. There are several places in the bible where God tells man to kill animals. God killed them too. We were given dominion over the animals, fish, fowl. God sent a flock of quail literally of biblical proportions to the Children of Israel when they were wandering in the desert.

I have a little insight on vegetarianism because My wife is vegetarian, but not the liberal, closed minded kind. She isn't vegan, just vegetarian. She simply believes it is healthier for her. That's a choice of Hers that I'm not going to try to interfere with. She helps me cut up and package deer, fish etc. She also has no problem cooking it up for Me and the rest of the family. She doesn't see hunting as evil either. As a matter of fact, I had the opportunity to blood Her face several years ago. What I'm getting at is there are a few sane minded Vegetarians out there. If they are doing it for the right reasons, I have no problem with it. But I do think the lady that You have been having the discussion with based on her comments, is definitely liberal minded on this issue.

Enough rambling from Me for now.

I agree with everything you said Metal. I've never met a liberal that admitted they were a liberal.

I cant believe I got sucked into this debate but hunting and fishing is something I honor and take pride in and if all this negativity is put out there and no one calls them out on it them it becomes the truth. I'm done arguing with a brick wall.

Like you my wife loves vegtables more than meat but she will eat meat. She has no problem with me killing things to put on the table. She would rather have venison over beef any day of the week and one of her favorite foods is wild turkey breast. thumbup

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285038
03/03/15 05:04 PM
03/03/15 05:04 PM
Marion County, Alabama
V
Vernon Tull Offline
10 point
Vernon Tull  Offline
10 point
V
Marion County, Alabama
I'm no vegan or vegetarian despite my lack of venison over many years, but in my Bible study I've always leaned toward believing that Jesus probably did not eat meat. I think in the NT we only see Jesus eating small portions of bread and wine as he held to a consistent pattern of self denial and avoidance of rich or pleasurable foods.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: Vernon Tull] #1285052
03/03/15 05:13 PM
03/03/15 05:13 PM
lat 34.09 long -86.13
metalmuncher Offline
Old Mossy Horns
metalmuncher  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
lat 34.09 long -86.13
Originally Posted By: Vernon Tull
I'm no vegan or vegetarian despite my lack of venison over many years, but in my Bible study I've always leaned toward believing that Jesus probably did not eat meat. I think in the NT we only see Jesus eating small portions of bread and wine as he held to a consistent pattern of self denial and avoidance of rich or pleasurable foods.

I guess the question here is do You consider fish to be meat? It is flesh and it bleeds when cut, so to Me fish is meat. I know that Catholics and many others will disagree though. The bible doesn't actually say that Jesus eat the fish, but the idea that He increased it and ordered it to be dispersed, strongly suggests it. IMHO.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285085
03/03/15 05:29 PM
03/03/15 05:29 PM
Marion County, Alabama
V
Vernon Tull Offline
10 point
Vernon Tull  Offline
10 point
V
Marion County, Alabama
Ok, Luke 24:42 shows Jesus eating a piece of fish in that one setting, so he was not totally vegetarian I guess. It's still an interesting question.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: Vernon Tull] #1285087
03/03/15 05:31 PM
03/03/15 05:31 PM
Elmore County
Frankie Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Frankie  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Elmore County

really it don't matter if he ate meat or not . the argument with vegans is was jesus against animal use . it's pretty clear he was not . to prepare passover a lamb is picked out and it's throat is cut and bled out . then cooked .

if he was against eating or using animals he would not have told his buddy's to prepare passover .

Luke 22:8-13King James Version (KJV)

8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

by that and knowing what passover is and what it involves , he ate meat . imo

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285110
03/03/15 05:42 PM
03/03/15 05:42 PM
Marion County, Alabama
V
Vernon Tull Offline
10 point
Vernon Tull  Offline
10 point
V
Marion County, Alabama
But then again since Jesus was God in the flesh, maybe he didn't need to eat at all to sustain life. More than a few theologians hold to this view.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: Vernon Tull] #1285122
03/03/15 05:51 PM
03/03/15 05:51 PM
Elmore County
Frankie Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Frankie  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Elmore County
But then again since Jesus was God in the flesh, maybe he didn't need to eat at all to sustain life. More than a few theologians hold to this view.

that i care nothing about . i merely use jesus because vegans use him .

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285232
03/04/15 01:29 AM
03/04/15 01:29 AM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
her final response to those still interested. I'm done (I think)rambling on about this. She's a Peta member and I'm just a peter since I kill innocent animals.... This could go on for if I were to let it. Like I said, we are related but obviously our upbring was much different.

smith--- Brandon, I'm glad you responded. #1 That explains alot as to why you feel lthe way you do about hunting. Your father taught you to take a life before he ever taught you the value of life. I am so sorry that happened to you at such a young age. Children are a product of their enviroment . My father took me hunting once. I was about 10 we had just moved to OG and we had several acres. I was so excited I was going to go with him! We went into the woods, found a spot and waited.....then there it was a squirrel in a tree. Dad took his aim and in that second I realized he was going to shoot it. I screamed as loud as I could for him not to kill it! He missed his shot and took me home. I was never ask to go again and I never wanted to go. I was heartbroken to think my dad would kill that squirrel. Thankfully dad wasn't a big hunter and he only went about 3 times during the time we lived down there. When he did he would get a squirrel, skin it, cook it, eat it and then he would throw up. When he got older his views changed and he decided it was sincless to hunt animals in the woods, after all they were just trying to survive. The only way he agreed with it was if that was the only way you had to provide for your family because you didn't have any other means. We gardened and our diet was primarily plant based. You've probably heard the stories about the gardens as you had not been born yet. Believe it or not my father taught me values and how to provide as well and thankfully it didn't involve killing something to become a woman. Mine always told me to have faith, act like a lady, respect and help others and never back down from something you believe in. You and I were raised with different views and since we are a product of our enviroment that is where we differ on this subject. You will not change your view and neighter will I, that's just the way it is. #2 I'm really happy that you have 2 children and you are denicated to teaching them morals and values. That is something to be proud of. I never said you couldn't hunt to provide. I said I believe hunting for sport or thrill is wrong. I just don't believe you should be so focused on hunting as the only way to teach them to be good providers. I would hope you are spending as much time teaching them money management skills so they will be able to provide more for themselves as well as their future families without having to struggle to survive. I never stated or implied that God didn't want you to enjoy your life. Of course he does, he gave you an awesome gift, the gift of life, he also gave that gift to the animals as well.
4 hrs · Like

---smith As for your questions Brandon I don't have a problem ansewering anything you want to ask me. I will tell you right now I'm not perfect, far from it. I have flaws just like everybody else and I do try to improve on them everyday. You ask about my purse, right now my purse is canvas but, yes I do have some leather in my closet. I did not hunt that leather, yes I purchased but, it was made from left over parts so it was not wasted. Makeup, yes I wear it and I make it a point to buy products that have not been tested on animals. Night cream, sure do! I use olive oil(plant based) as far as soap yes I love soap and I use a lot of it. I buy organic soap made by hand and sometimes I do make my own soap so I know what's in it and it is not animal based. So no I am no different from you, never said I was, I said we have different views on this subject. Also let me answer you next question that I'm sure your wondering about and just forgot to ask. Yes I do buy meat and I still eat some meat. This is something I eat very little of and am slowly replacing it with soy based products. I told you I'm not perfect. I have become more aware of the health benifits or a meatless diet and I am striving for that. I have not eaten any beef or pork in 23 years and have no desire to. Yes I make hamburgers on the grill but, my hamburgers are made of soy. I put meatballs in dishes, soy again. I would say 90% of our diet is plant based and the other 10% is fish and chicken. I am working to elimate it from our diet and the more I look at PETA the easier it is becoming. As far as our heritage, I am very proud of it. I remember papas pasture and all the cows, I love to go feed & milk the cows with him. I remember his tractor and the gardens and your grand dad and his pigs. He gardened and canned as well. They all worked hard to get to where they were and they did well. I'm very proud and thankful for all my relatives and that includes you as well. I'm glad that God decided to make me a part of this family because I know of no other family I had rather be a part of. You ask me what I did for the animals other than feed them in my yard. I don't just feed deer in my yard there are many others as well. I am a member of PETA and have been for several years, I donate to animal welfare, I usually have food in my car if I see one out on the side of the road or looks stranded somewhere I will leave food for it. I have picked them up in the middle of the night off the road and brought them home and doctored them or took them to the vet or Oak Mountain (caught a screach owl), I ran across a bunch of cat behind a store and went and fead them everynight until they were all captured. Took bedding for them as well. There was a dog that got hit in OG and traffic was backed up and no one was getting out to help him. I got out, straddled him, got him up and across the road and waited for his owner to come get him. One of the people sitting in the car told me he was a pit bull. Ok, he needed help so I helped him. Just last week there was a dog tied in a yard, I've seen him several times with no shelter. It was cold and I was worried about him so I was going to buy him a house but, when I passed by they had put a house out but, nothing in it so I bought him a bed to go in it and I put it in there drive way so they would find it and he would'nt have to sleep on the ground. I don't know them and they don't know me but, the dog has a warm soft place now he wouldn't have had. I do what ever I can for them. Animals are closer to my heart but, they are not the only things I do to help others or bring happiness into their life. I am not a bad person Brandon. I do the best I can and hope my contributions honor God and make the world a little better place. I'm not perfect but, I am content and I am blessed. And I have no intentions of changing either. As to how many likes I have verses yours it doesn't matter. Have you looked at my back yard visitor album, it has a lot of likes. I added the squirrel awareness for simply that as for the other pictures their for me because they make my heart happy when I look at them. If someone else wants to looks at them thats ok. If people want to unfriend me because I am against thrill hunting so be it, I don't express my views alot and if they have a problem with this they are not going to agree with my other views either. I'm glad you responded and I hope I answered all your questions.
3 hrs · Like

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285301
03/04/15 03:57 AM
03/04/15 03:57 AM
Marion County, Alabama
V
Vernon Tull Offline
10 point
Vernon Tull  Offline
10 point
V
Marion County, Alabama
PESCETARIAN! Yeah, maybe that's what Jesus was. I know this has nothing to do with the main point here, but I'm just seeing if I can continue to get a rise out of my ALDEER bretheren.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: Vernon Tull] #1285329
03/04/15 04:32 AM
03/04/15 04:32 AM
Panhandle Florida
PaschalBD Offline
Used to be TiderBD
PaschalBD  Offline
Used to be TiderBD
Panhandle Florida
Just scratch that fruit bat out of your memory banks and recognize and enjoy the sane members of your family.

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: PaschalBD] #1285524
03/04/15 07:57 AM
03/04/15 07:57 AM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
Originally Posted By: PaschalBD
Just scratch that fruit bat out of your memory banks and recognize and enjoy the sane members of your family.

thumbup
like I said, I've only met her 4-5x in my life so it shouldn't be a problem. Probably make it a point to bring some type of game meat at the next family reunion. I normally bring turkey to my immediate family for our Easter party and its normally gone before I finish cooking it. Deer wrapped in bacon is always a big hit at Thankgiving and Christmas. We don't have many family reunions so it shouldn't be hard to forget about this.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285530
03/04/15 08:09 AM
03/04/15 08:09 AM
Elmore County
Frankie Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Frankie  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Elmore County
BPS ,,, if you need some what of a relationship with this woman . let it go , your discussion will end bad with her .

they can not discuss the topic reasonably for long . the name calling will get bad shortly .

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285533
03/04/15 08:14 AM
03/04/15 08:14 AM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
Frankie I'm done brother. I've kept it calm for the most part but I can see your point and yes it could get ugly if we kept on. I'm finished with it. Like I said in an earlier post, if it would have been about how terrible guns are I would have jumped in just as much. A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth.

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285581
03/04/15 08:56 AM
03/04/15 08:56 AM
Cullman/Winston county line
Firefighter Bill Offline
8 point
Firefighter Bill  Offline
8 point
Cullman/Winston county line
I love vegans, more meat for me to eat. I would say that plowing one acre to cultivate it probably kills more animals than I have by hunting my entire life. Worms, rats and bugs are no different than deer, rabbits and hogs in Gods eyes.

Lead, follow or get the HELL outa the way!
Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285650
03/04/15 10:08 AM
03/04/15 10:08 AM
Near the Trussell
BPS Offline OP
10 point
BPS  Offline OP
10 point
Near the Trussell
Speaking of plowing a field, when rabbit hunting this weekend, in the back of a 50ac field, there was probably a 10ac spot in the back that was rooted up from hogs. It was unbelievable how big it was. Tried to take a pic but my phone was acting up. I'd like to see the look in their eyes if pigs ever did something like that to their yards. thumbup

Re: Never wrestle with a pig in the mud. UPDATED with transcript [Re: BPS] #1285680
03/04/15 10:44 AM
03/04/15 10:44 AM
Morgan Co.
Dixiepatriot Offline
Freak of Nature
Dixiepatriot  Offline
Freak of Nature
Morgan Co.
I need to see pictures of the cousin before I can figure out who's side I'm on.

http://familyfoundationfund.org
Proud descendant of confederate soldiers.
Auburn elitist
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.