Just throwing this out there to see interest. Me and 2 other guys went in together and purchased this immaculate popup to go to Talladega about 6 years ago and we have used it only 5 times. It is practically new and in immaculate shape, even smells new inside. It has 2 beds (1) is a queen and other a king. Also the table makes into a bed. A/C, a port potty and a small shower plus a stove top and a outside grill. This camper has not been used but a dozen times in its life and all the fabric is in good shape as well as plastic windows. We bought it for $4,000 but are willing to let go for $3,000. Let me know and I can text pictures when we open it up and take some, but honestly it is super nice. Located in Pace, Fl. Only selling because we are all stopping our annual trip to Talladega. We will also be selling our motorhome that we three went in together on. It is a older 90's model Lexington 28 foot with a 454 and 52000 miles on it. We paid $7500 and put $1500 in new tires last year. We will entertain offers around $7,000. Everything works except the microwave oven, cause it went out in Talladega last race. 850-698-4442 Kevin

Is it Hunting Season Yet?