Gonna sell or trade my old hunting truck. I DO NOT consider this a daily driver type truck and neither will you if you come see it or drive it. It's pretty rough but runs great. Have only used it for short drives to my nearby deer camp and then left it there for long periods of time for getting up the mountains in lieu of a cold 4 wheeler.

1986, 5 speed, carburated, 4 cyl, 4x4. Odometer shows 151K miles, but it seems like it would have more miles than that on it. Who knows.

The good:
Great tread on the mudders that are on it
The locking hubs are relatively new.
New clutch etc. when I had a used tranny put in (by somebody who knows what he is doing unlike steelman's buddy).
Relatively new exhaust
Runs just fine.
It would prolly climb a tree
Clean title

The bad:
No A/C
Has been half arse spray painted over the factory blue
The bed has a bunch of rust
On rare occasions, the heater fan won't blow when you switch it on. Currently working fine and has for a while
There is some kind of tick/rattle (one guys said he thought it might could be a lifter) you can hear under the hood. No idea what it is as it comes and goes. Been doing it ever since I bought it.
Will deafen you when you get up to about 50 mph with those tires.
The winch and bumper that you see in the pics are gone.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Trying to be as up front as I can be here. I will get some more pics posted tonight hopefully.

$1500. Also interested in trading for a flat bottom or small bass boat with motor and trailer....even if I have to add some boot. Also would be interested in nice shotguns and/or rifles as trades. Not interested in pistols.

Last edited by JUGHEAD; 08/21/14 04:18 AM.

"The only reason I shoot a 3.5" shell for turkeys is because they don't make a 4" one." - t123winters