I'm in between agents now so I'm more negotiable on the price. I previously had it listed at $1750/acre. It's close to the Collerine community in Lowndes county off road 12 and Middleton road.

Those of you that know me, know how nice this tract is. It's 60 acres in standing timber, approximately 7 acres in food plots, 3 acres in roads (which are in great shape) and 30 acres that were cut and replanted in loblolly 3 years ago. It has 2 creeks on it. We find lots of fossils and even some shark teeth on the place.

I've had it for 7 years. I can count on 1 hand the times we've hunted and not seen a deer. We've been very selective on deer harvest and killed some pretty nice ones. It's good for 1-2 gobblers each spring. We've killed as many as 3 birds one season.

I can send pics to anyone but there may be a few still up on the website www.thesoutherlandbrokers.com Look for the 100 acre Collerine tract.

This land is surrounded by large land tracts on all sides. There is a deeded easement that will transfer with the sale. This land is not for your country club hunter because there is no power or water. I've always liked that because it kept the place quiet. There is very little pressure around me. There is a little place to put a camper or tent up by the gate.

If you are looking for a small tract of hunting heaven in the black belt, this might be just up your alley.

Dr. B

Last edited by bamaeyedoc; 08/17/14 03:48 PM.

AKA: “Dr. B”
Aldeer #121
8-3-2000
Proud alum of AUM, UAB, and UA
Member of Team 10 Point
2023-2024 ALdeer Deer Contest Winners

Glennis Jerome "Jerry" Harris
1938-2017
UGA Class of 1960
BS/MS Forestry
LTJG, USNR