</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Turkey loads/decoy
by Rem870s2. 03/28/24 04:41 PM
Wtb Browning 300 Mag
by desertdog. 03/28/24 03:36 PM
WTB Chevy 1500
by Okalona. 03/28/24 07:44 AM
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Ruger M77 6mm heavy barrel with Nikon Monarch
by bradbathome. 03/27/24 04:42 PM
Serious Deer Talk
The Hollywood Buck.
by Frankie. 03/28/24 04:46 PM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by SEWoodsWhitetail. 03/28/24 10:45 AM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
134 registered members (cullbuck, BAR1225, BrandonClark, Woody1, BhamFred, sj22, rblaker, cbs, headshot, Okalona, Floorman1, Mulcher, fur_n_feathers, Andalusia, TEM, AU338MAG, PossumPecker, Joe4majors, slanddeerhunter, !shiloh!, Ryano, Rem870s2, Dubie, CarbonClimber1, Drycreek, jawbone, Beak_Buster, GHTiger10, HHSyelper, Rolloverdave, tombo51, Herbie, WDE, 3006bullet, Safetyman, mossyback, Coosa buck, BamaPlowboy, BCLC, fillmore, courseup, jwalker77, bward85, goodman_hunter, Showout, CNC, Rooster600, BigEd, twaldrop4, Butchman205, Big Al, MarksOutdoors, deerfeeder89, BCD, Remington270, mzzy, doghouse, cartervj, BrentsFX4, Squeaky, Jmoore77, bamaguzzi, Mbrock, BentBarrel, Rainbowstew, Possum Hunter, klay, bowkl, firemandc, ImThere, mjs14, GATA87, centralala, Deesskuchen10, Reaper, Atoler, sportrep, desertdog, Gobble4me757, wareagle22, SC53, Swamp Monkey, 3Gs, Noler_Swamp, trlrdrdave, Strictlybow, Cousneddy, Fullthrottle, Jweeks, cmontgomery, oldbowhunter, treemydog, brushwhacker, mashburn, laylandad, 300gr, MS_Hunter, AustinC, jaydub12, taggedout, Paint Rock 00, akbejeepin, canichols424, HappyHunter, JRF, stuball, Fishbones, HOWTON21, BradB, Scout308, CKyleC, ridgestalker, sanderson, Turkey, Snuffy, Bread, aucountry, curt99rsv, 16 invisible), 567 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Zelensky [Re: AU338MAG] #3719408
08/01/22 08:33 PM
08/01/22 08:33 PM
Madison
R
redgineer Offline
8 point
redgineer  Offline
8 point
R
Madison
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

...and we will be in a full blown World War if NATO troops go into Ukraine.

The war is here. The west just doesn't realize it yet. Our best bet is to launch a massive offensive to get Russia in the mood for peace talks. US made weapons are currently being used to kill Russians within Russian borders. Our weapons come with operators to train the Ukrainians. How do you think training happens in a warzone?

We do not have the leadership for anything like this to be pulled off successfully, which is why I think we'll loose this war.

Winter is coming!!!

Last edited by redgineer; 08/01/22 08:42 PM.
Re: Zelensky [Re: redgineer] #3719414
08/01/22 08:44 PM
08/01/22 08:44 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by redgineer
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by jawbone
While I'm in the Pro-Ukraine side, up to a point, I think both sides can agree on this. We can live in the U.S. without Ukraine's wheat and Russia's fuel. A big part of Europe can't. Bottom line is they need to step up and do more to help Ukraine to save their own asses and quit counting on us to do it for them. redgineer is correct. Winter is going to be tough on a lot of Europe and guess who they will expect to send the fuel and food? I would have no problem with helping them if I saw that they were doing all they could to help themselves right now.

To be perfectly clear, I support sending Ukraine military and humanitarian help, but no cash. I want audits on what we send too so it is clear it is going for the intended purposes.

Just my opinion below, not an expert, just a dork who thinks about this stuff too much.

I think sending weapons just obligates Russia into leveling every city. These half measures are not adequate. If we actually want to stop them, we should send a few hundred thousand NATO troops to push them out of the country. These troops should be European, since it's their mess. Our sons shouldn't be the ones dying.

Once they're pushed out, we offer peace terms to Putin. There will have to be some kind of concession made with Russia. They will want food and to not to be completely isolated from the world for half the year, because they like not being dead. If no deal, then we have a regime change war in Russia. I don't see that ending without a nuclear exchange.

The wrench in the gears of this plan is India. They are allied with Russia, and do not underestimate them. We should be trying to get them on our side by offering to help them with their China problem. Brandon has been sucking Saudi cock instead, and he didn't even get anything.

The main role America should play is massively expanding energy production and SELLING it to Europe. Our weapons should be going to the Pacific, that's where the real war is coming. The war in Ukraine is also going to lead to famine throughout Africa and the Middle East. China will use checkbook diplomacy to conquer these nations if we let them. They have already done it to much of Africa and Latin America.

...and we will be in a full blown World War if NATO troops go into Ukraine.

The war is here. The west just doesn't realize it yet. Our best bet is to launch a massive offensive to get Russia in the mood for peace talks. We do not have the leadership for anything like this to be pulled off successfully, which is why I think we'll loose this war.

Winter is coming!!!

You seen the effects them few himars has had. The tide appears to be turning.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Zelensky [Re: jawbone] #3719418
08/01/22 08:47 PM
08/01/22 08:47 PM
Madison
R
redgineer Offline
8 point
redgineer  Offline
8 point
R
Madison
Originally Posted by jawbone

Just don't overestimate India's alliance with Russia. it is convenient for them up to a point but in the end, if they had to choose between the US and Russia, they would choose the US.

I agree. This is why we should be over there making deals with them. We could get them to openly ally with us if we tried. Brandon is too old for frequent international trips though. All the Saudi cum he guzzled gave him Covid.

Re: Zelensky [Re: goodman_hunter] #3719420
08/01/22 08:53 PM
08/01/22 08:53 PM
Madison
R
redgineer Offline
8 point
redgineer  Offline
8 point
R
Madison
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter

We've been better at killing than every enemy we've faced since WWII. We still manage to loose every one. This will turn into a war of attrition. The libs are destroying our means to survive without Russia. Europe will be begging Russia for peace talks come winter, they will give them anything.

Last edited by redgineer; 08/01/22 08:55 PM.
Re: Zelensky [Re: redgineer] #3719429
08/01/22 09:03 PM
08/01/22 09:03 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county

We've been better at killing than every enemy we've faced since WWII. We still manage to loose every one. This will turn into a war of attrition. The libs are destroying our means to survive without Russia. Europe will be begging Russia for peace talks come winter, they will give them anything.

Right, we do war better than any other. It's the nation building BS that gets us. These wars aren't usually meant to have winners or losers. Just further the arms race, and we usually win that too.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719451
08/01/22 09:25 PM
08/01/22 09:25 PM
B'ham
Goatkiller Offline
14 point
Goatkiller  Offline
14 point
B'ham
Maybe if we are lucky we will get another chance to "do better" hiding in our Fort for 20 years while the Injuns murder the settlers. We played Afghanistan like 1873.

By "do war better" what do you mean... are we going to send an Tesla full of Mexicans after them?

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.
Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719462
08/01/22 09:32 PM
08/01/22 09:32 PM
Madison
BowtechDan Offline
Old Mossy Horns
BowtechDan  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Madison
We should let all countries just take over their neighbor like a bully and blow up hospitals, schools and anything else that never posed a threat. Maybe we should take Canada or Mexico? Some are happy with that happening in the world.

Nathan Carl Goff 19 Sept 2016 - 14 Jan 2017.
Re: Zelensky [Re: goodman_hunter] #3719466
08/01/22 09:36 PM
08/01/22 09:36 PM
Madison
R
redgineer Offline
8 point
redgineer  Offline
8 point
R
Madison

Right, we do war better than any other. It's the nation building BS that gets us. These wars aren't usually meant to have winners or losers. Just further the arms race, and we usually win that too.

I think that's what's going on now. We are not enabling Ukraine to liberate their selves, we are prolonging a war to sell more weapons. We also get some much needed testing of those weapon systems against a sophisticated enemy.

We are underestimating the war of attrition to come. Most westerners think starving or freezing to death is something that can't happen to them. Our bubble is about to pop, and we won't be able to handle it.

TINFOIL HAT ALERT:

I think the dems are supplying weapons to Ukraine to provoke Russia into attacking NATO assets. It will get to the point where Russia has no other choice. This will get us sending Americans into Ukraine. The dems will get all the Covid authority they miss and so much more. Food rationing and conscription to come. They're already trying to hijack our energy.
They have no plans for the war, because that's after midterms. I'm sure they'll realize the draft is a great way to kill all the young men from Middle America. It definitely won't be a bunch of latte sipping fags from big cities doing the fighting.

Re: Zelensky [Re: redgineer] #3719651
08/02/22 09:18 AM
08/02/22 09:18 AM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county
[

I think that's what's going on now. We are not enabling Ukraine to liberate their selves, we are prolonging a war to sell more weapons. We also get some much needed testing of those weapon systems against a sophisticated enemy.

We are underestimating the war of attrition to come. Most westerners think starving or freezing to death is something that can't happen to them. Our bubble is about to pop, and we won't be able to handle it.

TINFOIL HAT ALERT:

I think the dems are supplying weapons to Ukraine to provoke Russia into attacking NATO assets. It will get to the point where Russia has no other choice. This will get us sending Americans into Ukraine. The dems will get all the Covid authority they miss and so much more. Food rationing and conscription to come. They're already trying to hijack our energy.
They have no plans for the war, because that's after midterms. I'm sure they'll realize the draft is a great way to kill all the young men from Middle America. It definitely won't be a bunch of latte sipping fags from big cities doing the fighting.

I enjoy your posts in this thread and others. Your're pretty close to right. My views only differ from yours slightly. The cuba comparison isn't exactly wrong, but I don't think its comparable because the delivery system for nukes has changed drastically from the 60's. Long range Ballistic missile tech was in its infancy then, Not to mention the countries with nuclear weapons.
The days of needing a large standing army full of combat soldiers has long passed. Logistics and state of the art technology win wars now. The battlefield is constantly changing and you have to change with it. Since the beginning of battle, you either lead the way and/or keep up or you die. America has the means to weather this storm. If we don't. It won't be because of these war games we are playing, it'll be because we're hamstringed by our piss poor leadership and their agenda's. Folks wanna blame America for this, because of our piss poor leadership, but we've been playing this same game for the last hundred years or more. Russia has been our enemy since before most of the people on this website have been born, this isn't nothing new. However, siding with the communists and blaming America is new (for Repubs)
The last part isn't pointed at you, I'm just speaking in a general sense.

ETA: as far as winter ports are concerned, they have Kalingrad, Belarus syria and china. I'm sure they want UA's ports. But they're not entitled to them.

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 08/02/22 10:48 AM.

Re: Zelensky [Re: goodman_hunter] #3719696
08/02/22 10:39 AM
08/02/22 10:39 AM
Madison
R
redgineer Offline
8 point
redgineer  Offline
8 point
R
Madison

I enjoy your posts in this thread and others. Your're pretty close to right. My views only differ from yours slightly. The cuba comparison isn't exactly wrong, but I don't think its comparable because the delivery system for nukes has changed drastically from the 60's. Long range Ballistic missile tech was in its infancy then, Not to mention the countries with nuclear weapons.
The days of needing a large standing army full of combat soldiers has long passed. Logistics and state of the art technology win wars now. The battlefield is constantly changing and you have to change with it. Since the beginning of battle, you either lead the way and/or keep up or you die. America has the means to weather this storm. If we don't. It won't be because of these war games we are playing, it'll be because we're hamstringed by our piss poor leadership and their agenda's. Folks wanna blame America for this, because of our piss poor leadership, but we've been playing this same game for the last hundred years or more. Russia has been our enemy since before most of the people on this website have been born, this isn't nothing new. However, siding with the communists and blaming America is new (for Repubs)
The last part isn't pointed at you, I'm just speaking in a general sense.

ETA: as far as winter ports are concerned, they have Kalingrad, Belarus syria and china. I'm sure they want UA's ports. But they're not entitled to them.

Glad to hear somebody enjoys reading my delusions lol. It's been good debating you, your responses are intelligent and respectful.

Dems and repubs have switched positions on a lot of issues recently. I never thought I'd see democrats so excited about a war.

To be clear, I'm 100% on team America, I've hated Russia my entire life. I'm just acknowledging that there was some provocation there. We've made this bed, and now we have to sleep in it.

I have much less confidence than you about our ability to win this. I think it will come down to energy, and Europe is now under a "Climate Emergency". Our fancy doodads are useless without diesel.

Edit: I think our (our as in Western Society) lack of fighting men will be an issue as well. Boots on the ground are still required to win a war.

Last edited by redgineer; 08/02/22 10:42 AM.
Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719735
08/02/22 11:33 AM
08/02/22 11:33 AM
A
abolt300 Offline
Booner
abolt300  Offline
Booner
A
The US govt no longer has the intestinal fortitude to actually do what it takes to win a war. Wars are brutal and ugly and if you fight to actually win it, with minimal cost to yourself, there will be lots of collateral damage (both structural and human). There are very few in Washington and unfortunately very few now, at the helm of our military, that are willing to do what it takes to truly win. The US absolutely has the ability to end wars decisively and to do so extremely quickly, but we are not willing to deal with the consequences of fighting to actually win. Hence, we win the conflicts and major battles but still lose the war by getting repeatedly drawn into these long-term guerilla style conflicts and then spending our treasure to rebuild all these other countries. My dad always told me growing up, "Son, always do your best to avoid a fight if you can, but if you know one is coming for sure, you hit him first and you make dang sure that you keep pounding him once he's down. You dont get off of him until people pull you off or he's limp or knocked out and can no longer fight back. You make sure that he knows that he doesnt want to ever mess with you again. If you do this just once or twice, you wont have to fight very much afterwards." As a country, we've lost our edge and therefore nobody in the world truly fears or more importantly respects the US anymore. IMO, Trump truly wanted the rest of the world to regain both a fear and a respect for the US and wanted the US to return to being the single dominant super-power in the world. This is the reason why all the other countries around the world were happy when Trump was not re-elected.

Truman bombed Japan. Completely destroyed two entire cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was horrific, and horrible but it sent the message loud and clear. Frak with us and you and your country will cease to exist. While not formally official at the time, the war really ended that day. Vietnam could've gone in a different direction but the libs were already taking over the country at that point. Gaddafi was showing his azz and sponsoring terrorism against US citizens and our military personnel and Reagan bombed his personal residence, killing his daughter and 36 others. No apology. Gaddafi got the message and you didnt hear much from him after that. You can absolutely project peace through strength, but you have to have strong leaders that are willing to hammer people if necessary, and those same leaders also have to be strong enough to deal with the consequences and negative press associated with it. Biden is weak, therefore we will not formally get involved in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, other than to lightly supply Ukraine with a few weapons. China has been diligently watching our response to Russia and will most likely go ahead and invade Taiwan (would not surprise me if it is done just before or just after the mid-terms). We, as a country, are projecting weakness throughout the world right now and the bad players will continue to openly laugh at the US while taking advantage of it while the timing is right and there are no consequences for their actions.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719741
08/02/22 11:41 AM
08/02/22 11:41 AM
Santa Rosa/Conecuh
hallb Offline
Booner
hallb  Offline
Booner
Santa Rosa/Conecuh
My stance is we shouldn't get involved, especially half assed like we're doing now. But if Biden and his brain trust really think that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is such a major threat to the US economy, it's the cause of our inflation, cause of high gas prices, going to cause all these millions to die b/c of wheat shortage - and whatever else they are blaming on it - then why the hell don't we go in there and put a quick end to it. You just look stupid when you blame all of the US's problems on it and then you just send them a few shoulder fired missles.

Re: Zelensky [Re: redgineer] #3719755
08/02/22 12:03 PM
08/02/22 12:03 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county

Glad to hear somebody enjoys reading my delusions lol. It's been good debating you, your responses are intelligent and respectful.

Dems and repubs have switched positions on a lot of issues recently. I never thought I'd see democrats so excited about a war.

To be clear, I'm 100% on team America, I've hated Russia my entire life. I'm just acknowledging that there was some provocation there. We've made this bed, and now we have to sleep in it.

I have much less confidence than you about our ability to win this. I think it will come down to energy, and Europe is now under a "Climate Emergency". Our fancy doodads are useless without diesel.

Edit: I think our (our as in Western Society) lack of fighting men will be an issue as well. Boots on the ground are still required to win a war.

But would you use them same provocations standards and say The U.S. is responsible for 911 or pearl Harbor? probably not, although the same argument could be made.

You definitely need boots on the ground to win a war. But I don't think we need near as much infantry as once was needed. Considering how ineffective armor is now a days, thats a good thing. More men, means more logistical support such as fuel, food, and gear. I guess what I'm trying to say is. Imagine fighting ww2 if we had the tech we have today verses then. I imagine the manpower needed would be significantly smaller. Of course we're not the only ones who've made technological advances since then. Russia is learning this lesson, the hard way, right now. Their human losses in this short of a time is pretty big comparatively speaking. Sure, they could turn the fuel off, but if they're having this much trouble with UA, I doubt they wanna risk involving any more countries or even more support from them countries. The oil is the only thing keeping them in the game right now. I don't see how they will survive without that revenue coming in.
My tin foil hat
They're all in cahoots and this is just a game they play. I think Zelensky just goy caught in the middle. Of course there's a possibility he's in on it too. But what is more likely, Russia just wants the oil that was discovered in eastern UA and decided to take it for themselves.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719782
08/02/22 12:30 PM
08/02/22 12:30 PM
A
abolt300 Offline
Booner
abolt300  Offline
Booner
A
Other than the loss of Ukrainian lives (which is absolutely terrible but our politicians really do not give a flying flip about), the only threat related to the US, by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, is the interruption of the US's money laundering operation that goes on through a country as historically corrupt as Ukraine. It takes a good long while to set up a really good, large scale system, in order to have all the relevant players involved (those that are necessary to facilitate a quick reliable return of the cash to those that are involved), agreed to set rates of commission/handling loss,etc and that's the real threat that the politicians are concerned about in Ukraine. If Putin were to take control, the scale of the whole operation is automatically reduced to zero. Putin would dang sure take a kickback or cut but we dont send monetary aide to Russia. Rest assured, this is the only reason that our government officials care at all about Ukraine.

Not to make light of the Ukrainian's situation which is certainly terrible but, China's genocide against the Uyghurs, from a loss of life/humanitarian standpoint makes Russia's Ukraine invasion (I agree it is totally wrong) look like the Ukranians are spending a day at the county fair. The Uyghurs just wanted to create their own state, similar to Taiwan. Everyone mentions it occasionally, but where's the political uproar over that, like there is about Ukraine? Millions of Uyghurs killed, millions detained without trial and placed in camps, millions forced into slave labor, hundreds of thousands of children separated from their parents, indoctrination camps, mass sterilizations, on and on. Not a priority for politicians because there is no money to be siphoned off or made there. Always follow the money when it comes to politics and why certain places seem to be more important to politicians than other places.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719864
08/02/22 02:03 PM
08/02/22 02:03 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by abolt300
Other than the loss of Ukrainian lives (which is absolutely terrible but our politicians really do not give a flying flip about), the only threat related to the US, by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, is the interruption of the US's money laundering operation that goes on through a country as historically corrupt as Ukraine. It takes a good long while to set up a really good, large scale system, in order to have all the relevant players involved (those that are necessary to facilitate a quick reliable return of the cash to those that are involved), agreed to set rates of commission/handling loss,etc and that's the real threat that the politicians are concerned about in Ukraine. If Putin were to take control, the scale of the whole operation is automatically reduced to zero. Putin would dang sure take a kickback or cut but we dont send monetary aide to Russia. Rest assured, this is the only reason that our government officials care at all about Ukraine.

Not to make light of the Ukrainian's situation which is certainly terrible but, China's genocide against the Uyghurs, from a loss of life/humanitarian standpoint makes Russia's Ukraine invasion (I agree it is totally wrong) look like the Ukranians are spending a day at the county fair. The Uyghurs just wanted to create their own state, similar to Taiwan. Everyone mentions it occasionally, but where's the political uproar over that, like there is about Ukraine? Millions of Uyghurs killed, millions detained without trial and placed in camps, millions forced into slave labor, hundreds of thousands of children separated from their parents, indoctrination camps, mass sterilizations, on and on. Not a priority for politicians because there is no money to be siphoned off or made there. Always follow the money when it comes to politics and why certain places seem to be more important to politicians than other places.

maybe, But did China invade another country? Wouldn't we essentially have to do ground ops on Chinese soil to help them(Uyghurs)?
As far as the UA money laundering scheme, if it was as important or as hard to establish as you say. I would expect the help to be alot more forth coming. They're trickling weapons to them. Why not send 100 Himars instead of 20, months after the 2nd invasion started? I doubt UA is the only game in town. Wouldn't it be easier to just "invest" in more gender studies and climate change in other countries? seems to me they're doing a piss poor job of protecting their UA money laundering scheme, if thats what this is. I suspect the dems made considerably more money on increased oil prices than what they could launder through UA. But thats just speculation on my part.
If you're gonna "follow the money" wouldn't Putin trying to change the petro dollar from USD to ruble, better fit that criteria? You know what happened to all the other countries who tried it? I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you're getting your talking points from the MSM, its a pretty good chance its lies.

for your other post about bombing Japan. The Japanese were ready to surrender before the 2 bombs dropped.

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 08/02/22 02:27 PM.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3719923
08/02/22 03:11 PM
08/02/22 03:11 PM
A
abolt300 Offline
Booner
abolt300  Offline
Booner
A
If you're going with that argument on invading another country, then the US cannot say a single word when China takes Taiwan back. The US has a huge behind the scenes informal presence with Taiwan through the TRA but most people do not know that Taiwan is not formally recognized as its own country and all relations between the US and Taiwan are through the TRA. Taiwan was a part of China prior to their civil war, just like Ukraine was part of Russia (USSR). The US was quick to recognize Ukraine's independence because at the time, we were in a cold war with Russia and they were our number one enemy. Otherwise, Ukraine's recognition most likely would not have happened, and certainly not as quickly as it did. The Uyghurs are in the same boat as Taiwan and the same boat that the Ukrainians were in prior their individual recognition. They tried to separate from the PRC and got hammered for it. It's really not a simple as it all appears at first glance.

Putin making "unfriendly countries" pay for Russian gas in rubbles instead of US dollars was simply a play to help prop up Russia's currency which by the way worked like a charm but has nothing to do with this discussion. Following the money refers to the US money leaving this country in the form of foreign aide, then how it returns and who it returns with coming back to the US (ie, payments to politician's family members, board seats on company boards where the member has no clue in the industry, dark money campaign donations, in the case of Hunter Biden a straight up $3 million cash payment from a Russian Oligarch's wife). You know stuff like that, that nobody seems to be concerned about.

I dang sure dont get my talking points from the MSM. The MSM isnt about to mention a freaking word about US money laundering and influence peddling through Ukraine or numerous other locations for that matter. You asked in an earlier post and that's exactly what caused the tif between Z and T. Z was in a position to be able to turn over the goods on the Biden family and numerous other politicians (both Repub and Dem) getting their families rich off of Ukraine corruption and Trump specifically asked for his help in this on the phone call. Z said he would "look into it" on the call, then completely ignored Trumps request for the proof since, almost assuredly, it would've incriminated Z too. It's turning out that Trump was pretty much right, on most all of his calls. He was almost impeached for holding up Ukrainian aide, on the basis of corruption, late in the second or early third year of his presidency. You can say what you want about Trump but he was getting some very good intel from somewhere/someone, but the Washington political machine and MSM beat on him so incessantly over all 4 years, and by refusing to cover or look into any of it, they very effectively, never allowed him to be able to use any of it. Wire tapping his campaign, Hillary's involvement, Russia collusion story, Hunter's laptop, Biden being told what to say though an ear piece at debates, them doping Biden up prior to the debates, US officials laundering money through Ukraine, on and on. And now, years later, it's all turning out to be 100% true.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3720011
08/02/22 05:14 PM
08/02/22 05:14 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county
Not sure what you mean about Ukraine's recognition. I think it was a country before it was confiscated by the Soviet's. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union it's recognition had nothing to do with the United States it was recognized by the world as an independent country, again.
The UA money laundering has been in the MSM since 2019 (the same year Z was elected). I don't know exactly what happened between Z and T, but I didn't get the impression T was bitter towards Z. Since the invasion started T stated that not only should we be supplying UA with weapons but we should be supplying them with more weapons, than what was currently being supplied.
How our side went from that to supporting our long time enemy is an incredible leap
Almost as incredible as how everybody's slowly starting to support China.

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 08/02/22 05:18 PM.

Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3720052
08/02/22 06:21 PM
08/02/22 06:21 PM
Shelby Co, AL
CatHeadBiscuit Offline
14 point
CatHeadBiscuit  Offline
14 point
Shelby Co, AL
Bad for Russia = good for USofA
Bad for China = good for USofA
As long as the sons of Ukraine are dying for Ukrainian liberty no problem. As soon as GI’s start dying it’s no bueno. Let Ivan enjoy his payback for every crap sandwich served up to us by the commies over the past 75 years. Mr Wang looks to be hungry for some Taiwan crapwich himself.

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous
Re: Zelensky [Re: Tree Dweller] #3720056
08/02/22 06:26 PM
08/02/22 06:26 PM
Alabama
W
whack-n-stack Offline
Booner
whack-n-stack  Offline
Booner
W
Alabama
Zelensky is really gonna have to work the pole if Taiwan wants some of the tips.

Re: Zelensky [Re: goodman_hunter] #3720072
08/02/22 06:50 PM
08/02/22 06:50 PM
colbert county
cartervj Online content
Old Mossy Horns
cartervj  Online Content
Old Mossy Horns
colbert county
Not sure what you mean about Ukraine's recognition. I think it was a country before it was confiscated by the Soviet's. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union it's recognition had nothing to do with the United States it was recognized by the world as an independent country, again.
The UA money laundering has been in the MSM since 2019 (the same year Z was elected). I don't know exactly what happened between Z and T, but I didn't get the impression T was bitter towards Z. Since the invasion started T stated that not only should we be supplying UA with weapons but we should be supplying them with more weapons, than what was currently being supplied.
How our side went from that to supporting our long time enemy is an incredible leap
Almost as incredible as how everybody's slowly starting to support China.

Only thing I can think of is Russian propaganda came thru

My contention is the US under Obama should not have promised we’d take care of Ukraine if they didn’t get nukes. If they had nukes I guarantee Russia would have never invaded just like Israel still exist because they have nukes. They’re badazz but it’s reall cause they have nukes. We didn’t stop them.

Nukes have been used by only 1 country if I recall correctly. So evidently nukes are a great deterrent.

“Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it.” ― Ronald Reagan
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.