</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Trade or sell
by buzzbait. 04/18/24 05:07 PM
95 Ford F250 HD
by Rudy. 04/18/24 02:15 PM
WTB RugerMK IV 22/45 tactical
by JLavender. 04/17/24 08:08 PM
2011 Toyota RAV4
by jsubrett6. 04/16/24 10:00 PM
Remington 700 SPS Buckmasters Edition
by Mbrock. 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Windy.com
by Pwyse. 04/18/24 04:47 PM
First cwd transmission to human?
by donia. 04/18/24 06:53 AM
seems like
by donia. 04/17/24 04:01 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by jdhunter2011. 04/17/24 11:42 AM
Corn planting need Cnc advise
by cartervj. 04/11/24 05:24 AM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow
by Letshunt. 04/11/24 03:15 PM
G&E Hunting Club Questions
by booner. 04/11/24 01:11 PM
Who's Online Now
94 registered members (BigEd, Skullworks, 3006bullet, Hunting15, TurkeyJoe, Hunting-231, Wildboar14, catdoctor, riflenut, Fishduck, Calvin, Big AL 76, Reaper, GoldenEagle, Mbrock, CNC, goodman_hunter, WMEC615, Thread Killer, BCLC, desertdog, HOYT3006, ChiefO, Remington270, Dubie, leroycnbucks, Hester, shootnmiss, 7x57_Mauser, jwalker77, Jdkprp70, rhino21, Emile, jhardy, Paint Rock 00, JAT, jaredhunts, hallb, brett.smith, XVIII, AU7MM08, CatfishJunkie, jprice, Floorman1, Bows4evr, Huntn2feed5, COOTER, Okatuppa, Six shooter, Bmyers142, outdoorguy88, HollerHunter, 7mmSTW, oldforester, GUT_SHOT, skoor, M48scout, BuckRidge17, TamaDrumhead, Letshunt, GomerPyle, Andalusia, canine933, cartervj, Red Fox, Turkeyneck78, Morris, DThrash, Gary Harris, BearBranch, Antelope08, capehorn24, jawbone, Booger, buzzbait, Xbow, ts1979flh, treemydog, aubigmac, MoeBuck, MS_Hunter, weatherby, birdcarver, 7PTSPREAD, fur_n_feathers, Bamarich2, thayerp81, dustymac, klay, ivanwright, 4 invisible), 633 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: ridgestalker] #3133126
05/30/20 06:42 AM
05/30/20 06:42 AM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Online confused
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Online Confused
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by ridgestalker
My question is what wee they waiting on for 10 minutes after having him in cuffs on the ground? It appears the ambulance?

Yessir. They apparently knew he was going to be needing an ambulance. I dont know exactly what that means but the ambulance was on the way before the man died.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: jwalker77] #3133129
05/30/20 06:54 AM
05/30/20 06:54 AM
On the X
T
TickaTicka Offline
12 point
TickaTicka  Offline
12 point
T
On the X
Originally Posted by jwalker77
My question is what wee they waiting on for 10 minutes after having him in cuffs on the ground? It appears the ambulance?

Yessir. They apparently knew he was going to be needing an ambulance. I dont know exactly what that means but the ambulance was on the way before the man died.

They tried getting him in the car before that and he physically refused, which is why he ended up on the pavement.

Public Land Owner
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: TickaTicka] #3133168
05/30/20 08:31 AM
05/30/20 08:31 AM
North Jackson
R
ridgestalker Offline
14 point
ridgestalker  Offline
14 point
R
North Jackson
Originally Posted by TickaTicka
Originally Posted by jwalker77

They tried getting him in the car before that and he physically refused, which is why he ended up on the pavement.

So the only option was to kill him? Four grown men couldn’t put a handcuffed man in the back of a car? Even though the officers appear to be a tad petite I can’t buy that story.

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: goodman_hunter] #3133172
05/30/20 08:56 AM
05/30/20 08:56 AM
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Simpleman Offline
8 point
Simpleman  Offline
8 point
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
.....that was over 200 years ago, tactics change. But the criminal behavior of the patriots would have gotten them hung for traitors had it not worked out. I'm sure the other 97% of the population was running around and bad mouthing their behavior at the time. Everyone wants to be a 3%'r nowadays, until its time to do 3% chit..

Are you saying that the rioters, arsonists, punks and street dancers depicted on TV are 3%'rs?

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Simpleman] #3133175
05/30/20 09:14 AM
05/30/20 09:14 AM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
Originally Posted by Simpleman
.....that was over 200 years ago, tactics change. But the criminal behavior of the patriots would have gotten them hung for traitors had it not worked out. I'm sure the other 97% of the population was running around and bad mouthing their behavior at the time. Everyone wants to be a 3%'r nowadays, until its time to do 3% chit..

Are you saying that the rioters, arsonists, punks and street dancers depicted on TV are 3%'rs?

I believe he means that the folks that would LOVE to take these animals out are in the 3% but won't step up and make that move.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Wiley Coyote] #3133179
05/30/20 09:31 AM
05/30/20 09:31 AM
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Simpleman Offline
8 point
Simpleman  Offline
8 point
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote

I believe he means that the folks that would LOVE to take these animals out are in the 3% but won't step up and make that move.

I gotcha. I reckon there is some truth to that.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Gobble4me757] #3133223
05/30/20 11:09 AM
05/30/20 11:09 AM
Past Ol’ man Finley’s plac...
Southwood7 Offline
Booner
Southwood7  Offline
Booner
Past Ol’ man Finley’s plac...
Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
I am with Ben2...what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Not defending nor pointing fingers...just saying our due process system was created and has worked well for many years, yet all of a sudden is thrown out the window after a 9 minute video, that looked terrible don't get me wrong, without any other information. He deserves a fair trial just like any of us would with all the FACTS laid out as well. Emotions are high but emotions lead to mistakes, while facts are concrete evidence. I want justice whichever side it may fall to ultimately prevail irregardless of the emotional bias that so many are so eager to immediately jump to.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but at what point do we start connecting the dots in that there are so many "coincidences" across the board from the EMT's not going through full ABC measures by really not even checking the pulse nor acting with any urgency (which just isn't the case in an emergent situation from my own personal interactions with EMTs) to the white guy in full black with a black umbrella really starting the riot by breaking the target windows and just leaving.

I just want to add, I was created by the good Lord above a white man, and I am absolutely not ashamed of my color/how I was made nor should anyone of any race be ashamed because we were all created in the image and by the hands of the Father. I am so tired of seeing all over social media and the news that I am evil from birth because of how God created me. This is all playing out just how the bible predicted the end of times to be, and really, all we can all do is pray for His will to be done and find hope and encouragement in the fact that we serve an all powerful God who sent His only son to pay the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. With all the mass destruction surrounding our world today creating such an all encompassing darkness of evil, Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. God Bless

I bet George Floyd and his family wish he could’ve had due process and a fair trial. Instead he died on the pavement at the hands of a power tripping cop who already had 17 complaints against him. I keep reading that y’all want all the facts to come out. There is not one other bit of information that would make me believe that officer isn’t at least guilty of manslaughter.

Even if Floyd was high, forged a check, and resisted arrest it doesn’t justify what was being done to him on that 9 minute video. He was begging for air and then becomes non responsive and the officer does NOTHING.

Tiler, I agree with everything you said in that last paragraph buddy!

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Southwood7] #3133236
05/30/20 11:24 AM
05/30/20 11:24 AM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there
Originally Posted by Southwood7

Even if Floyd was high, forged a check, and resisted arrest it doesn’t justify what was being done to him on that 9 minute video.

This, yes.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133243
05/30/20 11:57 AM
05/30/20 11:57 AM
Lakeview, Al
Jmfire722 Offline
4 point
Jmfire722  Offline
4 point
Lakeview, Al
I think the crowd demanding the cop to get up and get off his neck didn’t help. He was probably one of those with a huge ego. He couldn’t get up off of him once the crowd started telling him too, he thought he was the one with the “authority” and he was going to prove it. Hope he gets 25+, that was nothing but murder. Its a damn shame too. The 99% of cops that have self control and do a great job are now having to suffer because of his actions. I pray that God keeps our cops safe because apprarently they are being left out high and dry by the liberal local governments they work for!

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Clem] #3133245
05/30/20 11:59 AM
05/30/20 11:59 AM
USA
M
marshmud991 Offline
14 point
marshmud991  Offline
14 point
M
USA
Originally Posted by Clem
Originally Posted by Southwood7

Even if Floyd was high, forged a check, and resisted arrest it doesn’t justify what was being done to him on that 9 minute video.

This, yes.

That’s right. Nothing else needs to be said.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your a$$ all day long.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133252
05/30/20 12:12 PM
05/30/20 12:12 PM
USA
M
marshmud991 Offline
14 point
marshmud991  Offline
14 point
M
USA
As I said before, the only way this officer would be justified putting his knee in someone’s neck would be if the subject had a gotten his weapon or had a weapon and was engaged in stopping the threat. However, as soon as the threat was stopped whether the weapon was removed or subject became unresponsive and deemed no longer a threat, first aid should have been priority by every officer on that scene. Any and all life savings actions should have been taken to preserve life. I know this incident didn’t happen this way, but other then the stiffening up, I’ve seen nothing in the released videos that showed Floyd as a threat to anyone. Makes my blood boil every time I see and hear Floyd begging for his life and they guy with his hands in his pockets.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your a$$ all day long.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Wiley Coyote] #3133339
05/30/20 03:08 PM
05/30/20 03:08 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote

Exactly! You gotta have phase 1, before we get to phase 2. If we go all phase 2 from the get go, folks aren't gonna be as committed.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: marshmud991] #3133345
05/30/20 03:32 PM
05/30/20 03:32 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Alabama
Originally Posted by marshmud991
As I said before, the only way this officer would be justified putting his knee in someone’s neck would be if the subject had a gotten his weapon or had a weapon and was engaged in stopping the threat. However, as soon as the threat was stopped whether the weapon was removed or subject became unresponsive and deemed no longer a threat, first aid should have been priority by every officer on that scene. Any and all life savings actions should have been taken to preserve life. I know this incident didn’t happen this way, but other then the stiffening up, I’ve seen nothing in the released videos that showed Floyd as a threat to anyone. Makes my blood boil every time I see and hear Floyd begging for his life and they guy with his hands in his pockets.

Exactly! And it makes me sick when i see these responses about the cops fair trial. They dont care about the dead man. Thats obvious. They saw the video just like everyone else. There is no damn excuse for that. This whole thing was handled wrong and it doesnt make sense.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: marshmud991] #3133350
05/30/20 03:36 PM
05/30/20 03:36 PM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature

I'll agree. Like I said early in this thread there are times fighting some subjects that following procedure just doesn't work. During these times all bets are off. BUT, as Marsh says, when the guy is under control or help arrives, you scale down whatever you are doing. I don't recall ever putting my knee on a neck before, but I know I have put it on the side of a guy's head knowing that there isn't much fighting he can do without his head going along with him. As soon as another officer got the cuffs on him it was over. Without seeing the video to know how combative Floyd was, you can't say whether or not the knee to the neck was called for, although that is never taught as proper procedure. What is crystal clear is that it was an improper use of force when the guy was cuffed and under control. That is a clear policy procedure and I don't even need to see there policy manual to know that. Now, how that will translate into criminal charges, the prosecutors and a jury will have to decide if it is true that the officer's actions were not the direct cause of death. If they contributed to his death, then they are criminals and not just policy violators.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Jakethesnake] #3133354
05/30/20 03:40 PM
05/30/20 03:40 PM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake

Exactly! And it makes me sick when i see these responses about the cops fair trial. They dont care about the dead man. Thats obvious. They saw the video just like everyone else. There is no damn excuse for that. This whole thing was handled wrong and it doesnt make sense.

There are a lot of murders that don't deserve a fair trial, but in America they get one anyways. As far as I can tell, it has been handled properly so far by the police administration and prosecutors, with the evidence that we know about.

Personally, I'd like for them to make a deal with all the thugs looting that we'll hand the officer over to you if you'll stop looting. Of course that won't happen because of the Rights of the officer and the looters won't stop looting because that is not about the injustice.

Last edited by jawbone; 05/30/20 03:43 PM.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133415
05/30/20 05:08 PM
05/30/20 05:08 PM
South Alabama
S
skidboot77 Offline
6 point
skidboot77  Offline
6 point
S
South Alabama
Official autopsy says he died, not having air flow cut off, but from intoxication,combined with heart disease and physical stress from the situation. I have no sympathy for the cop, but he won’t get a fair trial. Once again, the leftist media and their race baiters will have their own agendas.

Last edited by skidboot77; 05/30/20 05:14 PM.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133426
05/30/20 05:25 PM
05/30/20 05:25 PM
Ourtown, AL
BCLC Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
BCLC  Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
Ourtown, AL
They’re setting up an Epstein finish. News is reporting Officer Chauvin (knee man) has been placed on Suicide Watch and they’re having to check on him every 15min.

We’re not dead. We just smell that way. Dayum. - AC870

Yessir! I’m always gonna shoot what makes me happy and I want everyone else to do the same! If you shoot one be proud of it and don’t worry what anyone else thinks. - SJ22
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: jawbone] #3133447
05/30/20 06:03 PM
05/30/20 06:03 PM
Prattville, Alabama
Skullworks Online content
Freak of Nature
Skullworks  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Prattville, Alabama
Originally Posted by jawbone
Personally, I'd like for them to make a deal with all the thugs looting that we'll hand the officer over to you if you'll stop looting. Of course that won't happen because of the Rights of the officer and the looters won't stop looting because that is not about the injustice.

Do what?

If this continues and pushes into predominately white areas you’ll see a backlash like you’ve never witnessed. There are people that have been waiting for something like this to happen. Just sayin...

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133455
05/30/20 06:16 PM
05/30/20 06:16 PM
Prattville
D
Dkhargroves Offline
Booner
Dkhargroves  Offline
Booner
D
Prattville
some whiney mofos up in heah

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133460
05/30/20 06:22 PM
05/30/20 06:22 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA[/video]

For without victory, there is no survival
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.