Whether Kanye is "legit" or not, the choir brought church to that convention center. I think I'ma apply for a job at a black church cause that was some WORSHIP.

The pastor who is discipling him is a Bible-Preachin', truth speakin' pastor. Scott Dawson has also had a chance to mentor him some from what I understand. I hope he gets discipled, encouraged, mentored, taught the truths, because he is coming from a world and still in a world where he was going to get blasted from all sides to turn away from the Church.

God has done crazier things.

This may not be impressive or something that seems worth mentioned to some, but I was impressed by his lack of being at the center of attention, To be completely honest, we could barely see him and we had good seats. He kind of just snuck in with the choir with his head down and went to the center (the choir was in a circle) and sang with them. He did a couple of the new raps but it really was mostly just the choir and a killer worship service. That already shows a change in who he is rofl