</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB
by Okalona. 03/28/24 07:44 AM
Iso ruger american ranch
by AustinC. 03/27/24 08:20 PM
Ruger M77 6mm heavy barrel with Nikon Monarch
by bradbathome. 03/27/24 04:42 PM
Carpet Installation Equipment
by hunter84. 03/27/24 07:12 AM
$20013hp all-power side shaft generator motor
by HollerHunter. 03/26/24 07:43 PM
Serious Deer Talk
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by SEWoodsWhitetail. 03/28/24 10:45 AM
The Hollywood Buck.
by daylate. 03/28/24 10:08 AM
High Fencing
by RareBreed. 03/26/24 10:45 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TensawRiver. 03/26/24 01:26 PM
What makes you happy?
by Fishduck. 03/26/24 10:25 AM
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
West Jefferson County hunting club
by Jmfire722. 03/18/24 08:36 AM
Western Ky farm
by todd w. 03/15/24 01:23 PM
Information on bibb county hunting club
by quickshot. 03/10/24 01:46 PM
Hunting Club
by Hibby. 03/08/24 04:34 PM
Mississippi club
by Gobl4me. 03/07/24 09:55 PM
Who's Online Now
108 registered members (Joe4majors, jwalker77, sportrep, abolt300, deadeye48, longshot, Lockjaw, BCLC, bigfoot15, hallb, Chiller, Roondog, metalmuncher, cchoque93, PaleHorse, MarkAlan, dtmwtp, SEWoodsWhitetail, slippinlipjr, Forrestgump1, CNC, somedude, phinfan, Daniel4191, Paxamus, jdstephen44, Ray_Coon, RebFormanUDA, odocoileus, Fishduck, Ant67, Gobble4me757, Bama_Bow_Hunter, 300gr, goodman_hunter, WEMOhunter, Treelimb, brett.smith, JB71, BrentsFX4, 7PTSPREAD, 202P&Y, The Big Cheese, HHSyelper, Mbrock, Skullworks, Garndawg, Hunter454, HBWALKER14, Luvbowhuntn, BigEd, GomerPyle, DGAMBLER, Gut Pile 32, JD_Bowhunter1976, foghorn, Omega One, JohnG, TideWJO, AU338MAG, Cannon Kid, lefthorn, Floorman1, AJones, Ridgehunter36, Cactus_buck, Backwards cowboy, Bustinbeards, JRigs10, hoggin, thayerp81, Brian_C, Ben2, Booner Hunter, mzzy, BamaBoHunter, Bjoff27, cdaddy14, outdoorguy88, Tailwalk7, graydw1, CarbonClimber1, MS_Hunter, Oscarflytyer, Strictlybow, PaytonWP, cullbuck, Turkeyneck78, HollerHunter, jhardy, taggedout, akbejeepin, Bushmaster, hunter84, JHH, doghouse, Smitty4Bama, rkt, 10 invisible), 553 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852928
07/16/19 12:25 PM
07/16/19 12:25 PM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted by BPI
I know yall probably gonna hate my guts for saying this but weed makes people stupid. I never made one good decision when I was high. Not one.

Can THC help with pain relief and be non addictive ? I'm sure. But how do you administer correct dosages without getting completely bombed out of your skull ?

How we've got as a country to the point where weed is legal is a dadgum shame.

Okay.. let me have it.

OK,but how is that any different from prescription pain meds. Anything you can say about it,it is less harmful than pain meds.

Then you might make the argument for only prescription use,but you need to also remember that pot is less harmful than alcohol.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: gundoc] #2852930
07/16/19 12:27 PM
07/16/19 12:27 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Originally Posted by gundoc
Originally Posted by Out back
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake

First off...there is zero medical benefit in THC. Thats a proven fact.

I can prove that's wrong.

15 Health Benefits of THC confused

Thats the exact list as cbd. So why have cbd at all if we just need the thc? And why are doctors/scientists all over the world saying thc has no proven advantage over cbd? Probably because its info is corupt over agendas.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852932
07/16/19 12:31 PM
Ourtown, AL
BCLC Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
BCLC  Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
Ourtown, AL
Originally Posted by BPI
I know yall probably gonna hate my guts for saying this but ALCOHOL makes people stupid. I never made one good decision when I was DRUNK. Not one.

Can ALCOHOL help with pain relief and be non addictive ? I'm sure. But how do you administer correct dosages without getting completely bombed out of your skull ?

How we've got as a country to the point where ALCOHOL is legal is a dadgum shame.

Okay.. let me have it.

Fixed it for you. thumbup

You might be surprised how many highly functioning potheads (lawyers, doctors, accountants, engineers, architects, Sasquatch hunters, etc...) there are in the world around you. Fact is maryjane affects everybody differently (just like alcohol) some need a little, some need a lot, & some need none at all.

We’re not dead. We just smell that way. Dayum. - AC870

Yessir! I’m always gonna shoot what makes me happy and I want everyone else to do the same! If you shoot one be proud of it and don’t worry what anyone else thinks. - SJ22
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2852933
Montgomery, AL
F
Forrestgump1 Online content
10 point
Forrestgump1  Online Content
10 point
F
Montgomery, AL
Not sure about cbd oil, but the horny goat weed you can buy from the dispenser at gas stations can put a hurtin on a woman.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: ] #2852935
07/16/19 12:34 PM
07/16/19 12:34 PM
Banana Republic
jb20 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
jb20  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Banana Republic
Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Im beginning to think a lot of folks on here are propagandized into believing THC is like freaking LSD.

Jeez, ...Your mind isnt going to fry from some dang THC.

Ive been to Holland many times where they had super strong pot. NOONES mind was frying. If you have never even tried pot you sound kind of silly talking about these things to be honest. As you are way off base.

I smoked a TON of weed in my younger days. It did not get me to try other drugs. It did not make me non productive. It does not make you hallucinate or any of the nonsense some folks are peddling. slap

In fact it IS FAR less of an intoxicant as alcohol. It gives you far less of a buzz...and doesnt impair your mobility like alcohol. Noone is falling down drunk like they do with too much whiskey or wine from smoking pot. If they smoke to much..they get the munchies and take a nap. smile

It IS NOT addictive like alchohol either. I stopped in one day when i was younger. I Have smoked it again when overseas where it was legal on occasion and was not running out the next day to get more.

Id rather smoke pot then drink, and if it was legal here in Alabama, Id be smoking instead of drinking. Fact. From someone who has done a lot of both..just saying. shocked

As to the CBD oil Ive had a ton of people tell me how it relieved their migranes and other pain. Even my doctor suggested I should try it for all my pain when I mentioned it as I will NOT do opiate painkillers. I refuse to. He tries to prescribe them to me every time im there. NOW those are addictive , dehibilitating to me and have ruined a lot of folks lives.

So instead I take a combination of Tylenol/ibuprofen.

I may very well go buy some CDB oil today to try it as I am healing from 2 broken ribs, and I broke my ankle 10 days ago, and have 3 bulging discs in my neck that they recommend surgery for and Im in a heck of a lot of pain. If it helps, and its legal then Im all for it. thumbup

One question I do have for those that ACTUALLY KNOW is HOW do you use it? Do you rub it on? And how much do you use?

True. Ive know a guy n upper 60s that's smoked daily for 40 years he still sharp as a tac, retired and quite successfull

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: R_H_Clark] #2852939
07/16/19 12:37 PM
07/16/19 12:37 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Not one person on here even noticed the wrong info in the OP's thread about thc.

The full spectrum oil can and will make you fail a test. You have full spectrum and non spectrum.. Full spectrum contains thc, which is the LEGAL amount within this state. And its enough to make you fail or they aint telling the truth of the amount it contains cause i know people that failed from it. The shops will admit that too.

CBD helps with lots of different issues. Sleep, appetitte, pain, anxiety. Basically everything. But there are differences in buying it from a pharmacy and a gas station or head shop.

If you dont have med issue reasons for taking it....it can relax you but its not noticeable after 2 days of use to me. Human body tolerance works fast.

How is that a fact,because the sheriff told you so? Maybe your mamma told you. The plant has been cultivated for medicinal properties for over 5000 years. Maybe actually learn something rather than just repeating the propaganda.

I guess you havent read or saw hundreds of doctors, professors and scientists publicly speaking about how it has no value? Have you been under a rock? Any program that i have ever saw on tv, paper or in person all state that thc has no value. That's why we have cbd oil. Let me make this simple. We have cbd oil because they said thc is illegal and it has zero medical value. Holy smokes. Are you a scientist in this field? If not then you aint gonna make me believe it.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BCLC] #2852941
07/16/19 12:41 PM
07/16/19 12:41 PM
East Central Alabama
Be_Cam Offline
4 point
Be_Cam  Offline
4 point
East Central Alabama
Originally Posted by BCLC
Originally Posted by BPI
I know yall probably gonna hate my guts for saying this but ALCOHOL makes people stupid. I never made one good decision when I was DRUNK. Not one.

Can ALCOHOL help with pain relief and be non addictive ? I'm sure. But how do you administer correct dosages without getting completely bombed out of your skull ?

How we've got as a country to the point where ALCOHOL is legal is a dadgum shame.

Okay.. let me have it.

You might be surprised how many highly functioning potheads (lawyers, doctors, accountants, engineers, architects, Sasquatch hunters, etc...) there are in the world around you. Fact is maryjane affects everybody differently (just like alcohol) some need a little, some need a lot, & some need none at all.

Couldn’t agree more Brandon! Spot on!

A friend, the Bible and a banker will get you though about anything.
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: Jakethesnake] #2852943
07/16/19 12:42 PM
07/16/19 12:42 PM
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Not one person on here even noticed the wrong info in the OP's thread about thc.

The full spectrum oil can and will make you fail a test. You have full spectrum and non spectrum.. Full spectrum contains thc, which is the LEGAL amount within this state. And its enough to make you fail or they aint telling the truth of the amount it contains cause i know people that failed from it. The shops will admit that too.

CBD helps with lots of different issues. Sleep, appetitte, pain, anxiety. Basically everything. But there are differences in buying it from a pharmacy and a gas station or head shop.

If you dont have med issue reasons for taking it....it can relax you but its not noticeable after 2 days of use to me. Human body tolerance works fast.

How is that a fact,because the sheriff told you so? Maybe your mamma told you. The plant has been cultivated for medicinal properties for over 5000 years. Maybe actually learn something rather than just repeating the propaganda.

I guess you havent read or saw hundreds of doctors, professors and scientists publicly speaking about how it has no value? Have you been under a rock? Any program that i have ever saw on tv, paper or in person all state that thc has no value. That's why we have cbd oil. Let me make this simple. We have cbd oil because they said thc is illegal and it has zero medical value. Holy smokes. Are you a scientist in this field? If not then you aint gonna make me believe it.

don't you know that those scientists are funded to do those studies by the drug companies? Look more at the 5000 year history of the plant than the 50 year propaganda.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: R_H_Clark] #2852945
07/16/19 12:44 PM
07/16/19 12:44 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by BPI
I know yall probably gonna hate my guts for saying this but weed makes people stupid. I never made one good decision when I was high. Not one.

Can THC help with pain relief and be non addictive ? I'm sure. But how do you administer correct dosages without getting completely bombed out of your skull ?

Okay.. let me have it.

OK,but how is that any different from prescription pain meds. Anything you can say about it,it is less harmful than pain meds.

Then you might make the argument for only prescription use,but you need to also remember that pot is less harmful than alcohol.

Certainly less addictive than opiods.

Yeah. booz can be a killer. I can speak first hand on that.

For the record, I'm not saying everyone here is a drunk or a junkie. Not at all what I'm saying. I just prefer sobriety.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BCLC] #2852947
07/16/19 12:46 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by BCLC
Originally Posted by BPI

Okay.. let me have it.

Didn't fix it for me friend. Booz was my go to. Like to cost me everything. And no... it's not a good pain reliever and it's addictive as anything..

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2852949
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
seemed like i read that since it was classified as a schedule 1 narcotic (same as herion) they couldnt do any testing on it or very limited. That has changed in the last few years though.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2852951
07/16/19 12:47 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Alabama will be like Colorado in 20 years if this crap gets legalized here.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852952
NW Alabama
R
R_H_Clark Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R_H_Clark  Offline
Leupold Pro Staff
R
NW Alabama
Originally Posted by BPI
Originally Posted by BPI

Okay.. let me have it.

Certainly less addictive than opiods.

Yeah. booz can be a killer. I can speak first hand on that.

For the record, I'm not saying everyone here is a drunk or a junkie. Not at all what I'm saying. I just prefer sobriety.

I would agree with sobriety. I do however think pot is a valuable alternative to people who find it necessary to use those other drugs for a better life quality.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2852954
07/16/19 12:49 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Full blown alcoholics can actually DIE from withdrawals when quitting cold turkey. I know of no narcotics that can kill you when you quit but I'm not that educated on them.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: jawbone] #2852955
Clanton, AL
Out back Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Out back  Offline
Grumpy Old Man
Clanton, AL
Sobriety is a predominant symptom of the terminal illness known as Reality Syndrome.
Fortunately, the Reality Syndrome is curable with appropriate narcotic treatments.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852958
07/16/19 12:53 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by BPI
Full blown alcoholics can actually DIE from withdrawals when quitting cold turkey. I know of no narcotics that can kill you when you quit but I'm not that educated on them.

opiods, herion, phentnal, xanax, and on and on.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852959
Alabama
R
Rmart30 Offline
10 point
Rmart30  Offline
10 point
R
Alabama
Originally Posted by BPI
Alabama will be like Colorado in 20 years if this crap gets legalized here.

CBD oil? Its already legal here. or are you referring to recreational pot?

Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching - even when doing the wrong thing is legal. Aldo Leopold .. (except when it comes to trailer tags)
Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: goodman_hunter] #2852962
07/16/19 12:54 PM
07/16/19 12:54 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by BPI

opiods, herion, phentnal, xanax, and on and on.

didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: Out back] #2852964
07/16/19 12:55 PM
07/16/19 12:55 PM
B
BPI Offline
14 point
BPI  Offline
14 point
B
Sobriety is a predominant symptom of the terminal illness known as Reality Syndrome.
Fortunately, the Reality Syndrome is curable with appropriate narcotic treatments.

I know you are talking tongue in cheek but I prefer reality to the alternative. After all, reality is real.

Re: CDB Oil craze. [Re: BPI] #2852966
07/16/19 12:57 PM
07/16/19 12:57 PM
coffee county
Booner
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by BPI

I know you are talking tongue in cheek but I prefer reality to the alternative. After all, reality is real.

so is perception

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.