Aldeer.com

Ccw holster

Posted By: YellaLineHunter

Ccw holster - 02/29/24 01:59 AM

Picked up a hellcat pro this afternoon. Looking to see what recommendations y’all might have for iswb holster. Toyed with the idea of appendix carry. All options welcomed.
Posted By: just_an_illusion

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 02:09 AM

Alien gear and G Code. I have some plain jain kydex IWB holsters from various manufacturers also.
Posted By: Narrow Gap

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 02:15 AM

I have used Alien Gear IWB holsters for along time. They work well for me.
Posted By: hunterturf

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 12:07 PM

whichever u decide to go with, make sure the belt clip is adjustable up and down. use adhesive foam to build out the muzzle end of holster (that’s against your groin) to adjust how the gun sits above your belt. makes it told back into your stomach so it does “print” as bad. i wrap the foam with electrical tape once i’m done to make it more sweat resistant
Posted By: buckhunter2

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 12:57 PM

Vedder Light tuck

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/
Posted By: wew3006

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 01:05 PM

Milt Sparks
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 02:35 PM

I have a Bravo Concealment OWB that I love, unfortunately I'm a lefty and they don't make a lefty IWB for a Glock 48 yet but I've seen good reviews (on the right-handed ones). They seem to be good quality in general. I currently carry my G48 in an off-brand IWB kydex holster...single clip style. Single clip IWB holsters appear to be a dime a dozen and there are a hundred different companies that basically make the same holster. I can't imagine there's a ton of difference in them.

Something along these lines...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: globe

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 03:34 PM

Try an uncle mikes pocket holster but wear it IWB. I have a box full of holsters but I always go back to them.
It doesn’t add any width where all other holsters doo. Cheap too. #3 or #4 size.
Posted By: Dean

Re: Ccw holster - 02/29/24 04:47 PM

https://stealthgearusa.com/
Posted By: XVIII

Re: Ccw holster - 03/01/24 02:18 PM

sticky and remora...i don't like clips
Posted By: dave260rem!

Re: Ccw holster - 03/01/24 03:27 PM

Sticky or max petition.
Posted By: YellaLineHunter

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 02:32 AM

Thank y’all for the replies! Got some research to do now!
Posted By: BCLC

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 02:46 AM

I prefer leather to kydex… MTR & DeSantis for my IWB semi-autos…Don Hume pocket holsters for 642/442 J-frames
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 02:48 AM

Kusiak Leather. I’ve got one for my P365 and love it. It’s beautiful and comfortable. They make several different models. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

I’ve had an Alien Gear(AG) holster and prefer the Kusiak holster over the AG one. They’re out of Texas.
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by BCLC
I prefer leather to kydex… MTR & DeSantis for my IWB semi-autos…Don Hume pocket holsters for 642/442 J-frames

DeSantis for me…
Posted By: globe

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 02:52 PM

https://youtu.be/ytr_sac88cs?si=6NOJxSsU5wlXsGFd
Here’s another option
You can spend a fortune on super nice holsters (I have).
Get a neoprene one (like this) without a clip or you’ll find yourself wishing you had. Anything that adds width is the enemy.
I settled on uncle mikes, but I do have a Desantis nemesis plus the sticky holsters are like this too.
This is truly a “less is more” situation. Imo and good luck!
Posted By: 1bamashooter

Re: Ccw holster - 03/03/24 03:46 PM

Teir 1 concealment
Posted By: AUbowhunter1990

Re: Ccw holster - 03/06/24 01:54 AM

Tenicor Velo or Certum. A little pricy but they are fantastic. For a more budget holster, I like the basic CYA Ridge and we the people.
Posted By: 1bamashooter

Re: Ccw holster - 03/06/24 03:21 AM

My latest Tier 1 IWB I've got several and they are very comfortable

[Linked Image]
© 2024 ALDEER.COM