Aldeer.com

Vortex Binoculars

Posted By: fladeerhntr

Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 02:32 AM

Just wondering how good these binoculars really are. I'm looking at buying a pair of the crossfire in a 10x42 for next year. I realize I could spend alot more and get better quality but for $150 they dont seem like a bad deal and I dont really wanna spend much more than that.
Posted By: General

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 02:37 AM

I have a set for turkey and bow hunting and they are great IMO. I wouldn’t spend more unless I was looking at a top 3 brand. You won’t find better glass in that price range imo.
Posted By: doghouse

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 02:40 AM

Not sure about crossfire. I have diamondback and have had zero problems. Very clear glass and can see well in low light through them. Hard to beat for the money.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 03:13 AM

Love mine
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by doghouse
Not sure about crossfire. I have diamondback and have had zero problems. Very clear glass and can see well in low light through them. Hard to beat for the money.

Ditto
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by 2Dogs

Ditto

Same here.
Posted By: 1bamashooter

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 01:29 PM

My Viper HDs are awesome
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by BowtechDan
Originally Posted by 2Dogs

Ditto

Same here.

I feel the same about my Diamondbacks
Posted By: 1shot

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 03:43 PM

They are worth the price of admission.. However I bought a couple pairs of these as gifts recently and these are just as good and cheap... I was really impressed.. see link below

https://www.opticsplanet.com/redfield-revolt-10x42mm-binocular.html
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/19/21 10:09 PM

Shop around and you can find the diamondbacks for not alot more than the crossfore.
The crossfore is decent at best the diamondbacks are pretty good. To me there is a difference between the two vs comparing the diamond backs to the vipers which I can't tell as much difference
Posted By: fladeerhntr

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/20/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Ar1220
Shop around and you can find the diamondbacks for not alot more than the crossfore.
The crossfore is decent at best the diamondbacks are pretty good. To me there is a difference between the two vs comparing the diamond backs to the vipers which I can't tell as much difference

What's the most noticable difference in them?
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/20/21 02:18 AM

I bought my boy a pair of diamondbacks for christmas for $129. Theyre just as good as my monarch 3s
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/20/21 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by fladeerhntr
Originally Posted by Ar1220

What's the most noticable difference in them?

Glass quality
Posted By: hardluck

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/20/21 02:32 AM

The Viper HD’s are awesome but I didn’t want to spend that much. I got the Diamondback HD’s and they are great.
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: Vortex Binoculars - 02/20/21 02:46 AM

But em
© 2024 ALDEER.COM