Aldeer.com

AA battery deal

Posted By: Hornhntr

AA battery deal - 10/07/20 02:08 PM

Some of you that burn through cam batteries might be interested in these. I find they run just as long as the Eveready's I was using at a fraction of the price. I'm running 7 cell cams and it gets pricey with the name brand batteries.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SCA15K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: AA battery deal - 10/07/20 04:48 PM

Only batteries I have been happy with are Duracell. Seems like all the rest don't last as long and leak when they die.

I buy them when Costco puts them on sale.
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: AA battery deal - 10/08/20 01:08 AM

I buy the AC delco AA on amazon 100 at a time for about $30 shipped for my cams.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: AA battery deal - 10/14/20 04:14 AM

Same here but, I like the price of theser. May have to do a bit of research cause I'm running 8-20 cams at a time. I have 6-8 I'm taking to Washington on Saturday
Posted By: globe

Re: AA battery deal - 10/14/20 04:01 PM

I use Eveready’s from Lowe’s BUT you can never tell when one of them jokers are gonna bust and ruin whatever you have them in. It seems to happen a good bit with them. I can’t say I’ve seen a Duracell do that. I’ve ruined some flashlights and a few cameras.
Posted By: Buck_TrackingAL

Re: AA battery deal - 10/14/20 05:11 PM

Since this thread has already been de-railed, the best batteries on the market are Energizer Lithium and it isn't even close.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: AA battery deal - 10/14/20 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Buck_TrackingAL
Since this thread has already been de-railed, the best batteries on the market are Energizer Lithium and it isn't even close.

I think the subject is cost for running multiple cams but they are good. I think my run times about the same with most brands but 100 batteries for less than $25 worth a try
Posted By: doekiller

Re: AA battery deal - 10/14/20 06:19 PM

I just ordered some, for that price I will give them a try.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM