Posted By: perchjerker

Hows the quality of - 08/08/20 09:44 PM

Davidson Defense AR's ?
Posted By: billrv

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/08/20 11:15 PM

One of the best
Posted By: James

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 01:02 AM

Loved it when they pulled their guns from academy, when academy hid all their ARs (but continued to sell)
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 01:43 AM

Davidson defense is NOT one of the best! Not even close! Maybe you were. Thinking of Daniel Defense and yes they are one of the best. Davidson gets everything from China so be careful.
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 01:54 AM

Does Davidson Defense even offer a complete rifle?
I thought they just sold cheap build parts
Posted By: James

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Big Bore
Davidson defense is NOT one of the best! Not even close! Maybe you were. Thinking of Daniel Defense and yes they are one of the best. Davidson gets everything from China so be careful.

Hell i thought it read Daniel Defense 😂 Ever since the crash of 18 (believe it was 18 lol) some avatars cover up the first words in a sentence
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Big Bore

Hell i thought it read Daniel Defense 😂 Ever since the crash of 18 (believe it was 18 lol) some avatars cover up the first words in a sentence

Yep same thing here
Posted By: billrv

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 12:01 PM

D*#@m My Bad
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/09/20 11:27 PM

Gundoc, no they do offer complete uppers and lowers. If yoiu check the link below is a list of component companys they use in their builds.

https://davidsondefense.com/Shop-by-Brands_c_205.html
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/10/20 03:38 AM

Just as some help, I have used Ghost Firearms and DSA arms for uppers in the past and they are both very good for the price. Ghost actually has stuff in stock right now.
Posted By: Geno

Re: Hows the quality of - 08/10/20 12:32 PM

No idea. I never heard of them until now.

ar15.com says not no but hell no. They are actually a banned vendor over there as a matter of fact.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Davidson-defense-gtg-/122-746319/
© 2024 ALDEER.COM