Aldeer.com

CZ Bobwhite G2.

Posted By: Todd1700

CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/25/20 11:18 PM

Well I am looking for a modest priced side by side and had considered a Yildiz. Problem there, as it turns out, is that Academy Sports is the only US distributor for them and I can't find a store within 200 miles that has one in stock. So moving on.

I like the look of the CZ Bobwhite. It has a straight buttstock like an english style shotgun and a narrower forearm which I also like. Anyone have any experience with these side by sides?
Posted By: jb20

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 01:01 AM

R u hunting with it? If so what game...sorry not to help just curious..but I may can Suggest something

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 01:18 AM

Pure bird gun. I have a dedicated turkey shotgun.
Posted By: jb20

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 01:24 AM

Well for a pure bird gun id go with a franchi affinity 3 20guage ...but I understand the want for sxs or over n under
Posted By: BCLC

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 01:54 AM

I’ve never owned one of the CZ SxS but I had a CZ Woodcock O/U chambered in 20ga that was a pleasure to shoot. I’d put it right up there with guns that cost two to three times as much on fit & finish. The color case hardened receiver was flawless. The only real distinguishing point from it and higher end scatterguns was the wood was rather unremarkable. Nothing wrong with and it was nicely finished, just not much grain or character to it.

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 09:53 AM

Thanks.
Posted By: gundoc

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/26/20 03:28 PM

Not a Bobwhite, but I briefly had a Ringneck in 28 gauge. It was well made and the color caseing was perfect.
It was slim and while I really liked that little gun, I knew it would rarely if ever get used, so I sold it a couple years ago.
I've never seen a CZ gun that wasn't quality
Posted By: Shotts

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/28/20 01:49 AM

I bought my boss a CZ ringnexk luxury grade as a retirment gift and it was very nice. I have shot it some and it shoots very good other than I am a lefty and it was cast the wrong way for me. It fit him well And he was a little on the short side so your fit may vary.
Posted By: Stickers

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/30/20 01:04 AM

Just got a branch new CZ Drake 20 ga. O/U. Very Impressed with the gun.
Posted By: jrs89

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/30/20 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Stickers
Just got a branch new CZ Drake 20 ga. O/U. Very Impressed with the gun.

I’ve been looking at those for a while.
Posted By: Dubie

Re: CZ Bobwhite G2. - 07/30/20 02:15 AM

Do you like the fit and finish the Drake? I was thinking about getting one of those based on some input from here. Thought why not go cheaper with a stormer condor but with another couple hundred more I could have a really nice over under to pass down to kids.

Where did you get yours if you don’t mind me asking?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM