Aldeer.com

Ruger

Posted By: Floridajew

Ruger - 03/24/20 11:08 PM

Seems to me ruger is coming out with some hot new models the 57 i still want already added the wrangler but the pcc charger is nice looking as well just wish they'd jump up and make it in 45 or 10mm if be hooked
Posted By: Pocosin

Re: Ruger - 03/24/20 11:58 PM

I think Ruger has been making some nice new products for years now.

I was glad to see they came out with the 57. Had not seen the Wrangler, but at that price I am picking one up.
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 02:36 AM

I wish they'd focus on getting stock out to distributors. I can't find anything in stock at my suppliers
Posted By: 3% outdoorsman

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 03:33 AM

Where's your gun shop at gundoc?
Posted By: Rockhound

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 10:53 AM

I've got the 57, I'm holding on hope that they come out with either an American rifle in 5.7 with a rotary mag, or a PC carbine in 5.7 that accepts the same magazines as the pistol.
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by 3% outdoorsman

I don't have one...I do gun work out of a shop in my backyard.
Having an FFL I order a few guns here and there for folks.
Posted By: AU7MM08

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 12:27 PM

Ruger seems like they're listening to their customers and making what the industry wants.
Seems like they've really positioned themselves well.
Posted By: deadeye

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 01:04 PM

I just bought a LCP II .22 and love it! It holds 10+1 and they are really fun to shoot and very easy to rack for women or folks with arthritis. I wish it had better sights because the little thing is pretty accurate! As any .22 pistol it can be finicky about ammo but CCI and Remington golden bullets fire and cycle fine.

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by deadeye
I just bought a LCP II .22 and love it! It holds 10+1 and they are really fun to shoot and very easy to rack for women or folks with arthritis. I wish it had better sights because the little thing is pretty accurate! As any .22 pistol it can be finicky about ammo but CCI and Remington golden bullets fire and cycle fine.

I'd love have a mark IV never looked at the lcp 22 probably a lot cheaper
Posted By: deadeye

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floridajew

Got mine for $275 out the door. It's not meant to be a target pistol by any means but its fun to shoot.

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Floridajew

Got mine for $275 out the door. It's not meant to be a target pistol by any means but its fun to shoot.

Do you shop with triple a out of monroeville
Posted By: 3% outdoorsman

Re: Ruger - 03/25/20 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by gundoc
Originally Posted by 3% outdoorsman

I don't have one...I do gun work out of a shop in my backyard.
Having an FFL I order a few guns here and there for folks.

Gotcha.thats cool
© 2024 ALDEER.COM