Aldeer.com

Inexpensive chest rig

Posted By: modoc_333

Inexpensive chest rig - 03/16/20 03:52 AM

I would like an inexpensive chest rig. something to hold AR mags for the range. Maybe hunting and I guess if SHTF. But nothing crazy. What do you suggest? Just a good way to carry mags on my body.
Posted By: hayman

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 03/16/20 05:07 AM

Duct tape.
Posted By: Thread Killer

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 03/16/20 06:46 AM

Ebay
Posted By: Mdees

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 03/16/20 11:41 AM

Look up Beez Combat Systems. I’ve used their 5 mag AK rig for many years now. Was thoroughly satisfied.
Posted By: 1bamashooter

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 03/17/20 01:23 AM

Find a used rhodesian on ebay.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 03/17/20 03:08 PM

I would just get a Chi-com for $20 or less they work.
Posted By: Highlander

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 04/09/20 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by modoc_333
I would like an inexpensive chest rig. something to hold AR mags for the range. Maybe hunting and I guess if SHTF. But nothing crazy. What do you suggest? Just a good way to carry mags on my body.

Save up and don't go cheap for SHTF gear. It's better to cry about spending the money vs having a p.o.s when the time comes.
Posted By: modoc_333

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 04/10/20 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Highlander
Originally Posted by modoc_333

Save up and don't go cheap for SHTF gear. It's better to cry about spending the money vs having a p.o.s when the time comes.

I bought a cheap one just to carry mags at the range and stuff... but which one do you suggest? Link?
Posted By: willdo22

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 04/10/20 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mdees
Look up Beez Combat Systems. I’ve used their 5 mag AK rig for many years now. Was thoroughly satisfied.

Their stuff looks pretty good.
Posted By: ALMODUX

Re: Inexpensive chest rig - 04/18/20 01:33 AM

You don’t have to spend a lot of $ on some fabric to hold some mags handy.....Chicoms, rhodesians, and the taliban have been cobbling together stuff from leftover car seats, that’s been holding up and doling out mags since before many here were born.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM