Aldeer.com

Anyone tried the ApeMan cams?

Posted By: Rmart30

Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/19/19 02:00 AM

I picked up one of these on the amazon prime sale day. Just put it out today. Anyone else tried one of them?

https://www.amazon.com/Version%E3%80%91-APEMAN-Hunting-Upgrading-Protected/dp/B01NAGLAMJ
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/19/19 02:21 AM

Looks good!

Please give us an update and your opinion of it when able.
What were you able to get it for during Amazon Prime days?

God Bless,
David B.

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/19/19 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by BOFF
Looks good!

Please give us an update and your opinion of it when able.
What were you able to get it for during Amazon Prime days?

God Bless,
David B.

iirc it was $34 shipped. I will check it in a couple of weeks and see how its doing.
Posted By: dirkdaddy

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/19/19 08:25 PM

I've got a few of those china made cameras. They vary in quality. The ones that are priced higher, ie $55 and above have been better than the cheapest ones I could find. I think I have one in that exact style and it's my least favorite out of the three I have. Pretty limited night range, but daytime pics are good.
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/19/19 08:28 PM

I bought a couple of these cams a few years ago. One didn’t make it three months and the other has been going ever since
Posted By: TreeBender

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 08/21/19 01:45 AM

I bought one of their dash cams on prime day and after all this heat, the plastic has melted enough to where it doesn’t click into the mount anymore and the camera WiFi is no longer working

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 09/03/19 02:13 AM

update.

First check of the camera. very pleased with the pictures quality both day and night. No false trigger empty pictures like the moultries were famous for. I did not think to look at battery %.
For the $10 more in cost over the wal mart tasco if these have a decent life span I think they will be a winner. I will post back in a couple of months if anything has changed.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Anyone tried the ApeMan cams? - 11/08/19 05:09 AM

Had a guy send me one. I've walked straight at the cam for 50yds or so and Im within 10 before it takes a pic. Ill only put it in a field I know the elk are feeding in cause it's useless in the woods
© 2024 ALDEER.COM