Aldeer.com

Pistol AR upper kit deal

Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/06/19 08:10 PM

7.5 AR upper kit. I ordered my 16” upper kit on Memorial Day. It arrived Wednesday 06/05 in the morning with all the parts. Hope to put it together on Saturday.

Oops forgot can’t assemble till Father’s Day cause it came in and she beat me home. So, with some negotiations it became my Father’s Day present.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/07/19 02:11 AM

No BCG with the kit?

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/07/19 03:06 AM

Yes no BCG and no charging handle

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/07/19 01:07 PM

Try the VET25 and/or TAKE15 discount codes if you order from them.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/08/19 02:03 AM

What kind of quality is their handgaurds?

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/08/19 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Dixiepatriot
What kind of quality is their handgaurds?

I got the 12” on 16” carbine barrel. It’s picatinny on top and mlock on bottom and sides. It is threaded on receiver end to hold barrel to receiver with set screws in bottom of hand gaurd to fix in place. I guess no torque wrench needed. This will take some studying to set up haven’t seen it this way before. It must be a tough hand gaurd to be able to hole the barrel in place.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/08/19 04:24 AM

All AR barrel nuts have to be torqued. Timing the gas tube hole would be achieved by using shims as with the Aero Precision and other barrel nuts. I don't see any way around that. I just bought and installed an AP M-LOK hand guard and it uses a proprietary barrel nut with 4 evenly spaced holes that double as barrel wrench holes and gas tube holes.

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/08/19 09:32 PM

That’s what I thought. It may be that the nut is already in the hand guard and I need to remove it then torque barrel down and reattach the Gaurd. She who must be obeyed is guarding USPS shippers box till Father’s Day.

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/14/19 09:40 PM

https
Everything but the lower receiver for $195.99
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/16/19 04:17 AM

http://www.combatarmory.com/just-ad...5-length-1-7-twist-slim-m-lok-handguard/

Re: Pistol AR upper kit deal - 06/16/19 11:43 PM

The barrel nut has a hex head and was inside the free float guard. Now to find the right size claw foot.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM