Aldeer.com

Franchi shotgun

Posted By: Auburn_03

Franchi shotgun - 12/07/18 11:32 PM

Any opinions on a Franchi Intensity 12 gauge 3.5” shotgun compared to the others. Especially cycling lighter loads and recoil with 3.5” shells.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/07/18 11:44 PM

Ive had the affinity for a few years I love it i bought it cuz I liked my al48 20 gauge so much for quail
Posted By: XVIII

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 03:10 AM

Have a 3.5” 912 variomax and it to cycles anything
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 03:18 AM

That Tristar built off the beretta A400 sure is nice. The vipermax
Posted By: Buck_TrackingAL

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 01:34 PM

I bought an intensity a couple years ago to turkey hunt with. It is a great lightweight gun, haven’t had any cycling issues. As far as recoil with 3.5’s, it kicks, but they all do.
Posted By: bill

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by 257wbymag

Everything I read says it's built in Turkey by Armsan. Are they using Beretta parts?
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 04:04 PM

From what I held yes. It's identical. Guy I work with is shooting one in duck blind and he says it's flawless. And he hunts everyday
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by 257wbymag

Everything I read says it's built in Turkey by Armsan. Are they using Beretta parts?

I know it's a little off topic but, I wouldn't be surprised. Stoeger semis and pump guns are - or at least were some time ago - made by Vursan in Turkey. Beretta made the barrels and shipped them Turkey for final assembly on the Stoegers. Vursan made the Benelli, Beretta and Franchi receivers and shipped those to Italy for final assembly. Beretta bought the company and renamed it. So basically Beretta, Benelli, Franchi and Stoger are all made by Beretta. They all use the same gas inertia system

At one time they were slightly different dimensionally but a lot of the internal parts would interchange. Comparing the Benelli and Franchi 20ga I had in a while back with a buddies Stoger, I couldn't tell any difference other than external lines making stocks and fore arms specific to each brand/model

I have worked on Benelli, Beretta and Franchi shotguns that wouldn't cycle, but I've never had a Stoger come in that had cycling issues.

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/08/18 10:03 PM

I have a stoeger 3020 and now want a 3500 because of the way the 20ga functions.
Posted By: wynn

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/10/18 02:58 AM

I've got an intensity and haven't ever had any cycling trouble out of it
Posted By: Drake322

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/10/18 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by XVII

Wanna sell it?????????????????????????????????

Re: Franchi shotgun - 12/11/18 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Drake322
Originally Posted by XVII

Wanna sell it?????????????????????????????????

Lol
© 2024 ALDEER.COM