Aldeer.com

trump and the 2nd amendment

Posted By: goodman_hunter

trump and the 2nd amendment - 10/02/18 03:52 PM

I've been for the guy since day one. And he has been good for the economy. Which is my main concern, but a close second, is the 2nd amendment. He talked a good game and i believed him. But he hasn't done anything for us 2nd amendment folks. NOTHING. Now he has went out of his way to get bumpfires banned. It aint even in the news anymore, and out the blue he just announced they will be gone in a few weeks. I could understand if we was getting something in return, but why give another inch on gun control. Kinda piss's me of with him.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: trump and the 2nd amendment - 10/02/18 04:07 PM

I may be wrong, but I believe the NRA is backing him on this move.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: trump and the 2nd amendment - 10/02/18 04:49 PM

I'll point out the same thing I did on your other post. Do we even remember the Clinton era assault weapons ban? You had 2 choices in the last election. Does anyone think Hillary would have let us keep our bump stocks?

One would say... another ban like that would never happen? I would tell you that you are living in fantasy land. The first Bush was not friendly to gun owners either. And the ATF of that era was a complete 180 from where it is today.

A Glock Mag was $100. I'll take Trumps stance on the 2nd any day over the alternative.

Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: trump and the 2nd amendment - 10/02/18 07:35 PM

my bad, i thought i deleted this and moved it to GF
© 2024 ALDEER.COM