Aldeer.com

LaCrosse Aerohead

Posted By: Bull64

LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 12:51 PM

Anybody tried the LaCrosse Aerohead 7mm? Looking for some feedback on them.
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 01:10 PM

I have a pair. By far the most comfortable boots i have ever worn! Nice and light too. I don't feel nearly as bogged down as I do with other boots. I highly recommend them.
Posted By: ElkTurkMan

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 05:40 PM

I have a pair and they are awesome. I purchased them fall of 2014 and they have held up well.

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 07:16 PM

LaCrosse is all I used to wear.Went to Mucks, but sounds like they have went downhill.Guess I'll go back to them.Thanks for the recommendations
Posted By: joshm28

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Forrestgump1
I have a pair. By far the most comfortable boots i have ever worn! Nice and light too. I don't feel nearly as bogged down as I do with other boots. I highly recommend them.

I have the 5mm version. I love them until it gets really wet and muddy. I'm not sure if it's the way my foot strikes the ground or what but I've nearly busted my butt 4-5 times this season already. Last year was the same. I think it's a combination of my gait and the tread pattern but I'm NOT sure footed in them AT ALL.

I don't have that problem with my Irish Setters, the are not a rubber boot either though.
Posted By: Scout308

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 09:23 PM

I have the 3.5mms, this is the third season of use and still holding together. Very comfortable but my feet get cold when the temp gets into the 20's, due to my feet sweating.

Re: LaCrosse Aerohead - 01/14/18 09:39 PM

LaCrosse has the 7mm on their website for $102/free shipping.Going to try them for that price
© 2024 ALDEER.COM