Aldeer.com

First attempt at the blackstone!

Posted By: Gobble4me757

First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 12:31 AM

Thanks to the guys in the blackstone thread, I was convinced to buy one off of fb marketplace for the hunting camp. I had a group of buddies down as we cooked venison smashburgers, bfast, and chicken Philly cheesesteak per snakebit’s videos. They turned out phenomenally! Definitely a learning curve but was a blast to cook on! I didn’t get any pics of the smashburgers as we devoured them too fast but a buddy had fun with some of the other pics.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: top cat

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 01:04 AM

Master Class
Posted By: BobK

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 01:38 AM

Looks Great! thumbup
Posted By: tbest3

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 02:41 AM

Looks like a good time. I enjoy cooking breakfast on mine for the fellas after a hunt. We don’t do it often enough.
Posted By: Bronco 74

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 03:30 AM

As a Blackstone owner you get a AAA rating.

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 03:57 AM

Thanks y’all! Credit to snakebite for the videos and recipe ideas. Also thanks to all the others who have thrown input in. I’m a believer in the blackstone griddles.
Posted By: Okatuppa

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/17/22 04:13 AM

Looks good to me.
I gotta get me one of those.
Posted By: JDR4Bama

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/18/22 09:41 PM

How was Knobcreek with breakfast? I've been wanting one, but I have a knock off for now. Perhaps once we move home I'll grab one of those and a pellet smoker.
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/19/22 11:36 PM

I use mine all the time. You can make the best steak sandwiches on that thing that you will eat. Be sure to get you a steaming dome for your burgers and other items, it really helps.

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/20/22 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by JDR4Bama
How was Knobcreek with breakfast? I've been wanting one, but I have a knock off for now. Perhaps once we move home I'll grab one of those and a pellet smoker.

Never had with bfast but was fine sipping throughout the day! You should get it! It really is amazing at how quick you can do everything. Get bigger than you think you need which is why I went with the 36" from the start.

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/20/22 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by muzziehead
I use mine all the time. You can make the best steak sandwiches on that thing that you will eat. Be sure to get you a steaming dome for your burgers and other items, it really helps.

I need to get one. I tried using a top of a pot to steam which helped but need a bigger one!
Posted By: snakebit

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/20/22 12:09 PM

All of that looks delicious.
Not only are they great for cooking but a lot of fun to cook on as well.
Glad you got you one.
Posted By: G/H

Re: First attempt at the blackstone! - 01/20/22 01:48 PM

Looks good
© 2024 ALDEER.COM