Aldeer.com

Breakfast wrap

Posted By: BearBranch

Breakfast wrap - 09/20/21 01:46 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/20/21 04:52 PM

Ok, ill take this one so first we appreciate the entry but you can & must do better i would suggest working with Irishguy on the ins and outs do's and dont's the what and what nots of a proper food post(s) . I would love to see you being a role player in here I cant post in here anymore since they took all my work/art down and erased my posts for some reason I cant understand why and who would do such a thing, but it is what it is and aint what it aint , and everything; to quote the best there ever was {" food likes to be photographed upclose>

Is that fresh squeezed orange juice, just needs more content, and maybe a pro tip or 2
Posted By: top cat

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/20/21 05:30 PM

Needs mayo
Posted By: bward85

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/20/21 05:36 PM

Dang Whild Bill....has someone done pissed in your sanctuary?
Posted By: BearBranch

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/20/21 07:50 PM

Sorry about the weak entry Whild Bill. I’ve been really stressed lately about not being able to work on my sanctuary because of all the rain. I’m also afraid my investors are gonna start pressuring me for results soon. I’ll take your advice and maybe I can do a more professional entry next time.
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/21/21 12:06 AM

And I’m sure Irish will tell you too but show some respect and use some better China next time I swear ever since covit-19 this place has really struggled
Posted By: James

Re: Breakfast wrap - 09/21/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Whild_Bill
And I’m sure Irish will tell you too but show some respect and use some better China next time I swear ever since covit-19 this place has really struggled

rolleyes
© 2024 ALDEER.COM