Aldeer.com

Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA.

Posted By: Irishguy

Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/10/21 02:21 PM

One of our favorite restaurants within reasonable distance from the cabin. We always get a great meal and great service there. It's definitely a destination restaurant, because it's rather unusual to find a restaurant of this caliber in such a small town.

I had the fillet medium rare and the loaded baked potato. Mrs. Irish had the pecan encrusted chicken. There were 8 of us total and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

I highly recommend it.

Shrimp and Grit cakes...

[Linked Image]

Signature salad with balsamic vinaigrette...

[Linked Image]

My fillet. It was melt in your mouth tender...

[Linked Image]

Mrs. Irish's pecan encrusted chicken...

[Linked Image]

Rodney's big ass steak...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jrs89

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/10/21 05:22 PM

We eat there often. It’s only 45mins from the house. I’ve never had a bad meal there.
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/10/21 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by jrs89
We eat there often. It’s only 45mins from the house. I’ve never had a bad meal there.

It's an hour from the cabin, but we had a designated driver so the boys all rode together and enjoyed our pre-dinner cocktails and cigars in Rodney's Ram 2500 diesel.
Posted By: jrs89

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/10/21 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Irishguy
Originally Posted by jrs89

It's an hour from the cabin, but we had a designated driver so the boys all rode together and enjoyed our pre-dinner cocktails and cigars in Rodney's Ram 2500 diesel.

I hear that!
Posted By: dsmc

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/11/21 09:31 PM

The steaks are great there but not as good as mine so my wife and I usually get the pecan crusted chicken....everything there is great!
Posted By: bald347

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/12/21 02:34 PM

Looks good.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Linde Marie's - Cave Spring, GA. - 04/13/21 02:39 AM

That looks great
© 2024 ALDEER.COM