Aldeer.com

Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc...

Posted By: Irishguy

Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/03/20 10:48 PM

Mrs. Irish and I were helping my Dad get the rest of the things out of his house and given away to friends and family, since he sold his house and is moving into our house in town. In all of that stuff was a brand new bread maker. So we kept that and took it to the cabin and made our first bread machine bread. It was way easier than I thought it woudl be and pretty damn good too.

[Linked Image]

We are going to start experimenting with it some now. This bread machine makes a small loaf. Just enough for a couple of meals.

Irish Jr. came over Saturday and so we made some saucy shrimp tacos for the three of us...

[Linked Image]

Mrs. Irish whipped up some of her homemade Lime Cilantro Slaw.

[Linked Image]

Mrs. Irish made us a couple of nice Western omelettes Sunday morning for breakfast and we had some toast made with our homemade bread...

[Linked Image]

Sunday night we were invited to some friend's house for dinner and Mrs. Irish brought a Caprese salad and our friend made Muffaletta sandwiches on a giant loaf of her homemade bread and she made a pasta salad as well. I stuffed myself.

[Linked Image]

On the plus side I have been keeping up with my HIIT training every other day and weight training on alternate days. Staying at 200#... "Virile, Vigorous and Potent." grin
Posted By: Rutabaga

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/03/20 10:57 PM

What, no Jiffy?

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/03/20 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rutabaga
What, no Jiffy?

I can honestly say I have never bought a box of Jiffy. Cornbread ain't that hard to make from scratch.
Posted By: chad1980

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/04/20 01:07 PM

Irish what do you use to post your pictures. I never have a problem seeing yours, but almost always get the "Linked Image" on virtually all other posts. Oh yeah and as usual, everything looks amazing.
Posted By: bald347

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/04/20 01:31 PM

That mighty fine and those maters look good too.
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/04/20 05:52 PM

Never disapoints! Looks great!
Posted By: hammerhead

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/04/20 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by chad1980
Irish what do you use to post your pictures. I never have a problem seeing yours, but almost always get the "Linked Image" on virtually all other posts. Oh yeah and as usual, everything looks amazing.

Not Irish, but he's using Flickr

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/05/20 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by hammerhead
Originally Posted by chad1980

Not Irish, but he's using Flickr

Yeah and Flickr, kind of screwed me over. It used to be easier to post pictures and then they changed that way you strip out the image address. Now I have to cut and paste it into the threads and then strip out some excess code they have tacked on to the end. It works, but when they "improved" it they made it worse. Unfortunately most software is that way.
Posted By: Ant67

Re: Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, etc... - 08/07/20 04:07 PM

Very impressive!I don't always comment but I always appreciate you sharing.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM