Aldeer.com

Sammich for lunch

Posted By: muzziehead

Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 02:16 AM

Didn't feel like cooking a full blown lunch at the lake today so decided to throw together some sammiches.
Homemade pimento and cheese with fresh home grown Cherokee Purple maters and three slices bread on toasted Artisan bread with Amish butter. The other was homemade chicken salad with lemon and fresh basil with the same trimmings. It was difficult to pick a favorite but I was leaning towards the pimento and cheese.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 02:17 AM

Almost forgot, we followed those sammiches up with some homemade peach ice cream with sour cream pound cake and whipped cream.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: James

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 02:48 AM

Nice! I like 'em both (well all 4) but I'm mighty fond of pimenters n cheese, on bread, crackers, by itself (or with tater chips) heck it doesn't matter lol
Posted By: Out back

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 10:29 AM

Good thing you didn't cook a full blown lunch, that could have turned into supper.
Man, dang, that's more "lunch" than I've had since that day I was invited the capitol for lunch with Don Seigleman.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 11:14 AM

Peach ice cream looks fine 👍🏻 Sandwiches as well.
Posted By: CAM

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Out back
Good thing you didn't cook a full blown lunch, that could have turned into supper.
Man, dang, that's more "lunch" than I've had since that day I was invited the capitol for lunch with Don Seigleman.

grin
Posted By: BCD

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 05:18 PM

Looks good be there in a few.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 08:23 PM

Looks good. Too bad my temporary crown fell off today. That ice cream looks delish! Anything cold hitting that tooth sends me into the stratosphere. Thank God I get the new crown today after work.

Dr. B
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/28/20 08:45 PM

The tomato & cheese sandwhich looks killer! This could an important entry for year to come! I'm gonna try it for sure. Any info on the homemade cheese wuold be great. Nice entry!
Posted By: imadeerhntr

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/29/20 02:35 AM

Add some bacon and turn it into a pimento BLT they are good. And everything looks great
Posted By: James

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/29/20 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Out back
I was invited the capitol for lunch with Don Seigleman.

💩
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: Sammich for lunch - 07/30/20 11:45 AM

Man... That's really nice looking.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM