Aldeer.com

Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches...

Posted By: Irishguy

Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches... - 03/23/20 02:37 AM

She heated up some of the left over roast beef, while I toasted some French bread on the griddle, then we topped the bread with the roast beef, put some provolone cheese on top and broiled it in the oven. Pretty decent comfort food...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sw1002

Re: Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches... - 03/23/20 03:14 AM

That must have been a gigantic pot roast yall started with. Made lots of meals and they all look great!
Posted By: Rutabaga

Re: Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches... - 03/23/20 11:16 AM

Y’all are getting your moneys worth out of that roast, as usual, looks great.
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches... - 03/23/20 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by sw1002
That must have been a gigantic pot roast yall started with. Made lots of meals and they all look great!

Originally Posted by Rutabaga
Y’all are getting your moneys worth out of that roast, as usual, looks great.

Well... It's just been the two of us eating on it. I should have started a thread entitled "1001 Things to do with Leftover Pot Roast..." grin

We're both working form the cabin for the duration of this Corona Virus "Pandemic" so we figured we would eat up all the food that would go bad the quickest first.

We're eating a lot of fermented foods too, in order to at least give our good bacteria a fighting chance against whatever bad bugs are floating around out there. Those pickles are My and Mrs.Irish's homemade fermented pickles chock full of Lacto Bacillus.
Posted By: snakebit

Re: Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches... - 03/23/20 03:34 PM

That looks mighty fine
© 2024 ALDEER.COM