Aldeer.com

More Roast Beef Foolishness...

Posted By: Irishguy

More Roast Beef Foolishness... - 03/21/20 09:32 PM

I guess I should have started a thread titled, "What to do with Left Over Roast Beef."

Well here's another... Beef Hash. I've made this before and honestly it is a damn good breakfast when you have to get out and do a bunch of stuff on a Saturday and might not have time for lunch later on.

Chop up the roast beef and some fresh taters and some onions...

[Linked Image]

Put some oil in your hand me down skillet from grandma and then throw in the taters. Let them cook on one side until they are ready to flip. Don't even try to flip them too soon or they will stick and turn to mush. Wait to flip.

[Linked Image]

Throw the onions in there after the taters have crisped up. Let them get happy for a little bit and then throw in the chopped roast. Let the roast get sort of caramelized on one side before you flip anything. While you are doing that fry some eggs easy over.

[Linked Image]

Serve it with some toast, homemade Kimchi and some hot sauce, and a piping hot cup of fresh ground Community Dark Roast coffee... And that 's a dam fine Saturday morning breakfast.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: willdo22

Re: More Roast Beef Foolishness... - 03/22/20 04:47 PM

That looks amazing
Posted By: BCLC

Re: More Roast Beef Foolishness... - 03/22/20 09:12 PM

Had to follow your lead Irish minus the onions and kimchi... I had a little bit of leftover roast and a couple Yukon gold potatoes

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: More Roast Beef Foolishness... - 03/22/20 10:28 PM

Yep... thats what I'm saying.
Posted By: inatree

Re: More Roast Beef Foolishness... - 03/23/20 12:34 AM

Dang ya'll have to stop or I'm going to have to thaw a roast just so I can make hash !
© 2024 ALDEER.COM