Aldeer.com

venison burger recipes?

Posted By: redhedder

venison burger recipes? - 12/12/19 03:13 PM

What is everyone's best deer burger recipes? I can' t seem to find the recipe for deer burgers on the grill that I really love. thanks for your tips in advance
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/12/19 08:20 PM

Burger, soy sauce, a little sesame oil, splash of fish sauce, finely chopped onions.
Posted By: Snuffy

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/12/19 10:03 PM

I like to mix in Johnny Fleeman in deer burgers.
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/12/19 10:22 PM

1 to 1 & 1/2 lbs ground deer meat
1 egg
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 a pack of bacon sliced thin
1 envelope of Liptons Beefy Onion soup mix
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/13/19 02:00 AM

Shute my best burgers have a little everything in them. Get to drinking and mix all kinda stuff with them
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/13/19 02:49 AM

2 pounds deer burger
1 pound beef burger
Dales and some Cajun seasoning a dash of cumin and mix it all up
Posted By: TickaTicka

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/14/19 12:37 AM

I just make patties, sprinkle some salt and pepper on them and grill.

I ain't making meatloaf, it's a burger.
Posted By: riflenut

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/14/19 10:44 AM

I normally add either shredded cheese or chopped bacon to add some fat. Season generously with whatever seasonings I grab 1st.
Posted By: riflenut

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/14/19 10:46 AM

I also like to do a Mexican burger on occasion. Add taco seasoning, shredded Colby jack cheese and chopped jalapenos to the meat.
Posted By: JohnG

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/14/19 02:34 PM

Thaw meat slowly the day before and let drain. Mix in a good amount of Southern Flavor green label seasoning a couple hours before you cook. Grill over medium heat, not hot. Make extras that are only half cooked and save them to throw into the oven with a jar of Heinz beef grave and a chopped up onion.
Posted By: bamacamp

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/18/19 10:08 PM

Basic burger rub of any type for me with just a splash of Thomas sauce (Ive only found it at Fresh Market but its a very mild marinade which seems to have a heavy olive oil texture to it) with deer burger--mix all that in a big mixing boil and then my kicker is I chop up a Jalapeno and throw it in there as well and patty out prior to throwing on grill. The jalapeno cooks down to provide just a small amount of heat while almost giving it a sweet flavor. Best deer burgers I've ever made
Posted By: blumsden

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/20/19 01:51 PM

Montreal steak seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, a shot of dales, and a shot of hot sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the meat. Mix thoroughly. When they are almost done cooking, put a few blue cheese crumbles on top and cover with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Toast a bun and eat with onions, spinach leaves, pickles and tomato and your favorite sauce. Made these last night and they were delicious. Best burger my wife said she's had.
Posted By: blumsden

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/20/19 01:52 PM

Montreal steak seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, a shot of dales, and a shot of hot sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the meat. Mix thoroughly. When they are almost done cooking, put a few blue cheese crumbles on top and cover with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Toast a bun and eat with onions, spinach leaves, pickles and tomato and your favorite sauce. I had thousand island. Made these last night and they were delicious. Best burger my wife said she's had.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/20/19 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by blumsden
Montreal steak seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, a shot of dales, and a shot of hot sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the meat. Mix thoroughly. When they are almost done cooking, put a few blue cheese crumbles on top and cover with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Toast a bun and eat with onions, spinach leaves, pickles and tomato and your favorite sauce. I had thousand island. Made these last night and they were delicious. Best burger my wife said she's had.

Sounds really good.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: venison burger recipes? - 12/21/19 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by riflenut
I also like to do a Mexican burger on occasion. Add taco seasoning, shredded Colby jack cheese and chopped jalapenos to the meat.

Next time you make a Mexican burger use a pound of deer burger and a half pound or so of chorizo. That’s my favorite burger ever.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM