Aldeer.com

We feel very fortunate...

Posted By: Irishguy

We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 01:35 AM

Good friends, good food and good beverages...

As usual on Saturday night we get invited to someone's cabin for food and drinks and this Saturday was no different.

Mrs. Irish brought a charcuterie, Christy brought caprese skewers, Bettina made a cheese dip and a artichoke and spinach dip, Gina made chili and messican corn bread, and we followed it all up with Bettina's homemade Key Lime Pie.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Spotchaser8

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 03:47 AM

How’s that whiskey? Never seen it before..
Posted By: bhammedic84

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 03:55 AM

John Emerald is a mighty fan drink. I really enjoy it as Irish is drinking it, straight on the rocks

they also have a vodka, rum, gin and spiced rum that are all made here in alabama and all are great tasting
Posted By: Bar270

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 11:30 AM

That is great whiskey

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Spotchaser8

Taste is subjective OK... There are people on here that like to eat at fast food restaurants and like Natty Light and that's fine. Some people think Scotch is great and some people say it is sickening.

I personally like John Emerald and I think it is some of the best tasting whiskey out there. It has a very unique flavor profile, like a happy marriage between Bourbon and Scotch. Like Bourbon, but with a smoky flavor that comes from smoking the malted barley over a pecan and peach wood fire.

Read this and it will make you want to go buy a bottle today...

http://www.johnemeralddistilling.com/single-post/2017/06/29/What-is-Alabama-Single-Malt-Whiskey
Posted By: Spotchaser8

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/06/19 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Irishguy
Originally Posted by Spotchaser8

Taste is subjective OK... There are people on here that like to eat at fast food restaurants and like Natty Light and that's fine. Some people think Scotch is great and some people say it is sickening.

I personally like John Emerald and I think it is some of the best tasting whiskey out there. It has a very unique flavor profile, like a happy marriage between Bourbon and Scotch. Like Bourbon, but with a smoky flavor that comes from smoking the malted barley over a pecan and peach wood fire.

Read this and it will make you want to go buy a bottle today...

http://www.johnemeralddistilling.com/single-post/2017/06/29/What-is-Alabama-Single-Malt-Whiskey

Great article.. I’ll be picking up a bottle soon!
Posted By: BPI

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/07/19 04:32 PM

How do you not weigh 600 pounds ? You put up the best pics of food I've seen.
Posted By: KYLongGun

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/07/19 10:15 PM

John Emerald has fast become one of my favorite sippin whiskeys. I agree with it defintiely has a different flavor profile but excellent.

Re: We feel very fortunate... - 10/08/19 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by BPI
How do you not weigh 600 pounds ? You put up the best pics of food I've seen.

I was inspecting a plant today and my phone recorded 17000 steps. Still, that's probably only burning off a small bowl of chili.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM