Aldeer.com

Cabin Cookery...

Posted By: Irishguy

Cabin Cookery... - 03/08/19 11:33 AM

I'm up at the cabin for as long as I can this week. Here with my brother helping me make the final push to get the place finished. If you're going to work hard all day laying pine T&G flooring, you need an ice cold PBR and some hearty food at the end of the day. Those ice cold PBR's ain't all that bad...

Marinated and grilled pork fingers (It's what he had in the cooler for me to cook...)
Homestyle pork and beans
Mrs. Irish's cilantro, jalapeno and lime slaw
We threw some red peppers on the little cast iron hibachi to kick the whole meal up a notch

[Linked Image]

In this pic you get to see a teaser of my beautiful Acadia wood butcher block counter tops with 5 coats of "Great Stuff" hand rubbed finish on them...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/08/19 03:15 PM

That'll do.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/08/19 03:25 PM

I love the semi-fatty pork fingers, but my wife likes lean meat. Looks awesome. I like to coat mine with bbq sauce just before I take them off the grill.

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/09/19 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer
I love the semi-fatty pork fingers, but my wife likes lean meat. Looks awesome. I like to coat mine with bbq sauce just before I take them off the grill.

I would have thrown some BBQ sauce on them if we had some. At the cabin sometimes we are just simply working with what we got. The nearest store with pretty much anything is probably an hour and a half round trip... And that's if you don't buy anything... grin
Posted By: lances

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/09/19 12:58 AM

Looks great including the pbr

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/09/19 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by lances

Honestly... The PBR's are growing on me.
Posted By: hunter84

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/14/19 05:53 PM

Very nice, I love those pork fingers !!!!!
Posted By: Morris

Re: Cabin Cookery... - 03/14/19 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by lances
© 2024 ALDEER.COM