Aldeer.com

Korean Beef Bowls...

Posted By: Irishguy

Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/17/19 06:26 PM

We had some of the Korean bulgogi beef we made in the crockpot that we had canned, so we broke that out Saturday night and decided to make some bowls with:

Rice
Slow cooked bulgogi
Shredded lettuce
Shredded carrots
Cucumber
Celery
Jalapeno
Green onions
Cilantro

Topped with a simple dressing of Sesame Chili Oil, Rice Wine Vinegar and a squeeze of lime.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Darrylcom

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 04:10 PM

No kimchi?
Posted By: CAM

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 05:13 PM

Looks good thumbup

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Darrylcom
No kimchi?

I just thought it would be overkill... grin Besides I eat so much of that stuff my colon is almost superhuman. grin
Posted By: willdo22

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 06:30 PM

That looks real good Clark
Posted By: donia

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 06:45 PM

I have to admit, I totally read the title wrong and just had to find out what in the hey'yall kind of dish Korean beef bowels were being used in.....whew, relieved to see a Korean beef BOWL. I can eat/try a lot of off the wall stuff, but beef bowels was not going to be one of them!

looks good!
Posted By: mcninja

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by donia
I have to admit, I totally read the title wrong and just had to find out what in the hey'yall kind of dish Korean beef bowels were being used in.....whew, relieved to see a Korean beef BOWL.

Hahaha that’s awesome. I just lol’d hard.

Re: Korean Beef Bowls... - 02/18/19 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by donia
I have to admit, I totally read the title wrong and just had to find out what in the hey'yall kind of dish Korean beef bowels were being used in.....whew, relieved to see a Korean beef BOWL. I can eat/try a lot of off the wall stuff, but beef bowels was not going to be one of them!

looks good!

Hahahahaha...

Come to think of it Vietnamese do serve Beef Tripe
© 2024 ALDEER.COM