Aldeer.com

A King's Omelette...

Posted By: Irishguy

A King's Omelette... - 02/10/19 04:23 PM

I fought off some kind of flue or something last night. Temps got up to 100, but I treated with Vitamin C, pickled whole garlic cloves, hot tea with local honey and several servings of our homemade Kimchi and woke up 100% this morning and super hungry. Mrs, Irish wanted Western omelettes so we did what we always do... We cooked.

Eggs
Cream
Shredded Cheddar (Would have used Swiss, but we didn't have any.)
Diced smoked ham
Gourmet medley heirloom grape and cherry tomatoes
Fresh spinach
Bell pepper
Sweet onion

Served with Dave's toasted bread and a serving of our Homemade Kimchi. Food that is good for you can also look and taste exceptionally good.

Now it's nap time, but unfortunately, need to go down to the garage and install a 3" spring lift kit on the Jeep Wrangler TJ...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/10/19 05:08 PM

Now that looks GOOD.
Posted By: Darrylcom

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/10/19 07:01 PM

Now I’m hungry again. Looks good
Posted By: Out back

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/10/19 10:08 PM

That's far too much crap.
A good omelet just needs six eggs, 1/2 pound of salt cured ham and 3 cups pepper jack cheese.

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/10/19 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Out back
That's far too much crap.
A good omelet just needs six eggs, 1/2 pound of salt cured ham and 3 cups pepper jack cheese.

Don't worry... i won't be making you one. smile
Posted By: tbest3

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/11/19 03:55 AM

I made omelettes for supper. Bacon, onion, pepper, cheese in my wife’s and all that plus diced up spam in mine with a piece of whole grain toast and peach habanero jelly.

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/11/19 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by tbest3

I made omelettes for supper. Bacon, onion, pepper, cheese in my wife’s and all that plus diced up spam in mine with a piece of whole grain toast and peach habanero jelly.

I haven't had Spam in a while. I need to cook some up next weekend. I think there's two cans up at the cabin.
Posted By: R_H_Clark

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/11/19 01:29 PM

I eat a lot of omelets on this diet. My favorite right now is one with hot Rotel,spinach,mushrooms, both Pepper Jack and Parmesan.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/11/19 08:04 PM

A spam and egg and cheese sandwich is mighty fine.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/11/19 10:20 PM

that reminds me I got a few bulk packs of spam in the back of the cabinet gonna haven't had a spam and egg sandwich in a long time.
Posted By: James

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/13/19 12:12 AM

Nice
Posted By: BobK

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/13/19 02:49 AM

thumbup
Posted By: lances

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/13/19 12:56 PM

thumbup
Posted By: hunter84

Re: A King's Omelette... - 02/13/19 05:38 PM

beers