Aldeer.com

Ham steak breakfast

Posted By: Darrylcom

Ham steak breakfast - 11/28/18 09:40 PM

It’s low carb and delicious. I start out browning some onion, mushrooms, and bacon. Season as you like, I prefer to just roll everything in bacon grease as it cooks.

[Linked Image]upload image to url

The fry your ham steak and eggs. Crumble bacon on browned ham steak, top with mushrooms, onions, and some shredded cheddar. Then place the egg on top and a little more cheese if you like.

[Linked Image]

If I would have had a tomato you can bet I would have worked a couple slices in there. Y’all don’t laugh at my good China.
Posted By: BPI

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/28/18 10:26 PM

That is a thing of beauty
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/28/18 11:12 PM

thumbup
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/28/18 11:15 PM

Looks outstanding. I'll have to try that.
Posted By: kntree

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/29/18 05:21 AM

Looks great. low carbs but high calorie
Posted By: James

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/29/18 07:36 AM

thumbup
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/29/18 05:28 PM

That looks good but I'd probably have a heart attack about a minute after eating it.
Posted By: Darrylcom

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/29/18 11:06 PM

I eat lots of fatty foods all the time and have blood tests ever 6 months. Surprisingly my cholesterol is always in check. Since going low carb everything is in check and I eat more fat than 3 normal people. We actually eat fat bombs. Surprisingly before low carb when I ate low calorie I had high cholesterol.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/30/18 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Darrylcom
I eat lots of fatty foods all the time and have blood tests ever 6 months. Surprisingly my cholesterol is always in check. Since going low carb everything is in check and I eat more fat than 3 normal people. We actually eat fat bombs. Surprisingly before low carb when I ate low calorie I had high cholesterol.

Similar trends for me, Darryl.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/30/18 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
That looks good but I'd probably have a heart attack about a minute after eating it.

Real Fat doesn’t make you fat, nor does it cause high cholesterol, clogged arteries, or heart diseases. More and more studies are starting to show that. I’m not referring to trans-fats, but good fats like the ones above in the food posted.
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/30/18 09:31 PM

There is actually beginning to be a growing opinion in the cardiovascular field that blood sugar has a stronger link to high cholesterol and risk of heart disease than fatty foods.
Posted By: M48scout

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 11/30/18 11:28 PM

I agree with yall. Once I started on a low carb - and moderate fat - diet, my blood numbers showed an unbelievable change.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 12/06/18 03:49 AM

thumbup
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Ham steak breakfast - 12/06/18 01:22 PM

That'll keep you going all day.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM